Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus (1011 Views)

Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. / Details Of Osinbajo's Meeting With President Buhari Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by lightblazingnow(m): 2:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Luke 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

This is just some of the similarities of events for told by Christ Jesus. I actually believe that thickness of darkness is covering alot of human because of the doubts and augments in their souls. You must be free from hate.

You can imagine an elected president of the best country on planet earth traveling outside the country for his own personal reasons, selected hateful citizens crying out deeply into hell for NO RETURN of the their own president.

Luke 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he.......

This is exactly what is going to happen in our great country Nigeria. The president must return and he is returning accomplish. You see, once you are someone who is being controlled by the influence of others, then you are not a man of understanding or who have understood rulership and integrity of heart.

President M. Buhari isn't a push over folks. Ask elder Obasanjo's, he will readily tell you how disciplined the president is, ask any of our leaders who grew up with them in those days when government, I mean Nigeria government from UK began.

And so, I am declaring a warning to the haters to stop acting what have been for told by Christ Jesus, about Mr president.

Don't hate your ruler, for he is ordained by Christ Jesus to take care of our great country Nigeria.

Nigeria is great

The president is in perfect health right now.

Because Christ Jesus who appointed him to oversee the affairs of the country is with him always.

You may not understand our source and the light from which we speak from.

All the same in the end we will see clearly as we are known by Christ Jesus our mighty God.

Say what you like, this is purely happening right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by chiefolododo(m): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2017
#shm on you and buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by jiinxed: 4:34am On Feb 14, 2017
In my opinion, I think this post should be taken down and this thread hidden by the mods, my reason being that it's existence is an insult to the Christians. I believe the Muslims on this forum would start throwing tantrums if a similar thread is created insulting their beloved muhammad. What is good for the gander is good for the goose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by blackpanda: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2017
The children of hate will soon flood here with insults. But whether they like it or yes, God will continue to bless and protect President Buhari. Amen
Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Luke 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

This is just some of the similarities of events for told by Christ Jesus. I actually believe that thickness of darkness is covering alot of human because of the doubts and augments in their souls. You must be free from hate.

You can imagine an elected president of the best country on planet earth traveling outside the country for his own personal reasons, selected hateful citizens crying out deeply into hell for NO RETURN of the their own president.

Luke 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he.......

This is exactly what is going to happen in our great country Nigeria. The president must return and he is returning accomplish. You see, once you are someone who is being controlled by the influence of others, then you are not a man of understanding or who have understood rulership and integrity of heart.

President M. Buhari isn't a push over folks. Ask elder Obasanjo's, he will readily tell you how disciplined the president is, ask any of our leaders who grew up with them in those days when government, I mean Nigeria government from UK began.

And so, I am declaring a warning to the haters to stop acting what have been for told by Christ Jesus, about Mr president.

Don't hate your ruler, for he is ordained by Christ Jesus to take care of our great country Nigeria.

Nigeria is great

The president is in perfect health right now.

Because Christ Jesus who appointed him to oversee the affairs of the country is with him always.

You may not understand our source and the light from which we speak from.

All the same in the end we will see clearly as we are known by Christ Jesus our mighty God.
what is this one saying? Your understanding and interpretation of the bible is so poor. Perhaps you only manipulated it to suit your interest

I employ mods to take this boring joke of a thread to joke section
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by ProudArewa: 7:09am On Feb 14, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
what is this one saying? Your understanding and interpretation of the bible is so poor. Perhaps you only manipulated it to suit your interest

I employ mods to take this boring joke of a thread to joke section
Thanks
e pain am
Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by Edwinmason(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2017
its funny how you christians will quote the bible to defend a muslim...where as muslim will quote the koran to slaughter you........
Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by haffaze777(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2017
jiinxed:
In my opinion, I think this post should be taken down and this thread hidden by the mods, my reason being that it's existence is an insult to the Christians. I believe the Muslims on this forum would start throwing tantrums if a similar thread is created insulting their beloved muhammad. What is good for the gander is good for the goose.

stop dis trash,what concern us with what ur fellow Christian put up there,learn to solve ur problem without blaming Muslims for every problem u face in ur life anuofia
Re: Buhari Revealed Ahead Of Time By Christ Jesus by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Remember

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Pulls Magu By The Ears In Abuja. See What Happened Next (pics) / Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? | The Biafra Herald / 7 Things Osinbajo Has Done So Far In Buhari's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.