Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. (1016 Views)

7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Buhari Revealed His ‘true Colour’ After He Got Power: Buba Galadima / Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. by RedDoor: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari is paying the five thousand naira stipend he promised in his campaign to the northerners and some regions in Kogi state.

I saw the documentary on NTA and I was marvelled.

The federal government began payment since February 2017 and payment is done once in two months that's Ten thousand naira is what the pay at a time.

In the documentary they aired on NTA TV you need to see how happy the people are, they were dancing, journalist even interviewed some youths that opened business with the money the received so far.

The government schools in those region also receive free meal on a daily basis from federal government.

The love the have for PMB is too much, they prayed for him, danced and sang.

I wish PMB can pay this stipend to all the state in Nigeria because federal government began the payment of Ten thousand naira once in two months in those region since February 2017.

Kemi Adeosun was interviewed also after the aired the documentary and she said the money recovered from the Abacha loot will be used to pay stipends to the poor and vulnerable (though she didn't mention the state that is being paid).

Fellow nairalanders who else saw this documentary on NTA and have the federal government began payment in your state?

Note: THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRIBALISM, IT WAS AIRED ON NTA (to show Nigeria's some of PMB's campaign promises that have been fulfilled).

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. by GavelSlam: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
The school meal programme is all around the country.

23 states of the federarion from which all the eastern states enjoy the school meal programme.

The 5k is paid to the poorest Of the poor.
If you are that poor then you are the right candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. by Rityonyi(f): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
I saw it on NTA too.

Pmb only paying those in the north.

No payment of stipends to the poor in my state for the past one year pmb started paying his brothers and sisters.

The free meal have been extended to more state though yet to get to my state.

Lalasticlala seun please come and tell my statue building gov. to remind PMB my state is also in Nigeria grin
Re: Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. by AbjMotorPalace: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
I was surprise to see it on TV. Those NTA authorities no get shame.

My question is will the stolen money retrieved from Abacha be shared only to those in the north

Lala abeg move this to front page let some elders answer my question
Re: Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. by hrykanu231(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
But this is not the sole reason why they love PMB. If you have lived in the north, you will agree with me that, they are highly religious and uneducated too. A vast majority of them can die for what ever any Imam tells them and trust me what the Imams keep telling them is that PMB is God sent.
Also, you will agree that an uneducated man can easily be convinced, so the elite class continue to explore their mental vulnerability by feeding them with wrong information like other Zombies.
Re: Reason Why Northerners Have Much Love For Buhari Revealed. by debaj10: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
wos nu dia?
abeg pak wel.
buhari for 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!! See What Happened After Vice President Osinbajo Met With Davido / PHOTOS: Aregbesola And Osun APC Candidate, Gboyega Oyetola Observe Jumat Service / Nairalander Meet Seun Okinbaloye Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.