Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

A Collection of Funny Stories - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Collection of Funny Stories (26930 Views)

Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 3:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Interviewer: How much milk do these
cows give?

Farmer: Which one? The Black one or the
brown one?

Interviewer: Brown one.

Farmer: A couple of litres per day.

Interviewer: And the black one?

Farmer: A couple of litres per day.

Interviewer(naturally a bit flummoxed): I
see. What do you give them to eat?

Farmer: Which one? Black or brown?

Interviewer: Black.

Farmer: It eats grass.

Interviewer: And the other one?

Farmer: Grass.

Interviewer(now annoyed) : Why do you
keep asking which one when the answers
are the same?!

Farmer: Because the black one’s mine.

Interviewer: Oh, and the brown one?

Farmer: It’s also mine

Interviewer: Abeg Shift let me faint

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 4:33am On Feb 14, 2017
MAD MAN: Doctor, i have a problem; everyday i dream of cows playing football

DOCTOR: Here; take these tablets at night

MAD MAN: I'll start tomorrow because today is finals

LoL

7 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 4:36am On Feb 14, 2017
An eleven year old girl realised that she had started 2 grow hair between her legs. She got worried & asked her mom about the hair. Her mom calmly said , that part where hair has grown is called a monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair. Next morning at breakfast , she told her sister "my monkey has grown hair ". Her elder sister smiled and said, dat's nothing , mine is already eating bananas.... mom fainted .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 4:42am On Feb 14, 2017
A little warning to guys this valentine. . Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi didn't just wake up & became the best players. They trained for a long time. So if your girl is so good in bed, My brother, I've got a bad news for u

4 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
If you ever go to PAKISTAN, this is HOW TO CROSS ROAD IN PAKISTAN.. Look left and right for Cars and Bikes, Look up for Aeroplane, Look down for Bomb, Look back for Kidnappers, Hold ur bag tight and watch the person beside u, Then walk in a Zigzag manner to avoid stray Bullets...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2017
I once taught my nephew to skip the first
"H". when reading or pronouncing some
English words (eg honour, honest, hour
etc ) later that day I texted him to HEAT my
Lunch in the microwave...... ...... I nearly
beat the little idiot!!!!!!! !!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Times are really hard.
Amazing. I boarded a taxi, knowing fully well that I have no money to pay.
When I reached my destination, I got out of the car and fled. Unfortunately, there was also a policeman in the taxi. He immediately went down and pursued me. I started running in zig-zag, he took out his pistol, for fear pf death, I stopped and raised my hands up ... he pointed his gun at me and said: you thought I wanted to arrest u? I also don't have money for the taxi. .. keep running ... I follow you!

11 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by ItsBolaji: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice, keep em coming
Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2017
ItsBolaji:
Nice, keep em coming
Thanks man
Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
*TODAY SOMEBODY DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!!* He went to a RESTAURANT and after seeing every table being occupied by couples, he took out his phone and made a very loud phone call, saying, "My friend, your wife is here with another man just come and see" Nine ladies DISAPPEARED!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Did you know??...In the early 20th century, Arsenal Soccer Club had a player called John
Dicks. When he was injured, the
Newspapers wrote "Arsenal to play without
Dicks". The coach was so upset with the news headlines, so the Newspapers changed the headline to read as "Arsenal to play with Dicks out"... A large number of women showed up and fill the stadium to watch the match

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by ItsBolaji: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
gqboyy:
Did you know??...In the early 20th century, Arsenal Soccer Club had a player called John
Dicks. When he was injured, the
Newspapers wrote "Arsenal to play without
Dicks". The coach was so upset with the news headlines, so the Newspapers changed the headline to read as "Arsenal to play with Dicks out"... A large number of women showed up and fill the stadium to watch the match
this is fvcking mad

1 Like

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
There was a Bus Conductor, who was Very Rude to his passengers. � � � �
One day, a Beautiful Young Girl, of around 18 Years, tried to board the bus, but he didn't stop
the bus.
Unfortunately, the beautiful young girl fell under the bus and died on the spot. � � � � �
Angry passengers � � � �took the conductor to the police station, who in turn took him to the court.
The Judge was not at all impressed with him and gave him capital punishment. � � � �
He was taken to the electrocution chamber. There was a single chair in the center of the room. The conductor was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. But, to everyone's amazement, he survived. The judge decided to set him free, and he returned to his profession.
A couple of months later, an elderly gentleman tried to board the bus.
This time the Bus conductor, remembering his earlier experience stopped the bus. Unfortunately, the elderly gentleman slipped and died due to his injuries.
The conductor was taken to the police station and then to the court, to the same judge.
Though, he hadn't done anything wrong, but considering his past record the judge decided to set an example and gave him capital punishment.
The Bus conductor was again taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him.
This time he died instantly.....!!!!!

The question is why didn't he die on the first occasion..?? but, died instantly the second time....??

Okay........ here is the Answer............
During the first time The Conductor was a Bad Conductor, therefore electricity didn't pass through him. But, during the second time, he was a Good Conductor, so electricity passed through him freely and he died !!!! Physics never goes wrong....
Don't look at me...!!
I am also looking for the Person who sent me this.������

12 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
I called an old University classmate and asked what he was doing.
He replied that he was working on "Aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminum and steel under a constrained environment."
I was impressed.
However, upon further inquiry, I learned that he was washing dishes with hot water under his wife's supervision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
I forgot my phone at home while going to Work.. I came back and saw 23 missed calls from our house maid..� When I asked her why she called ? She said "I want tell you that you forgot your phone at home" �������� Please, where is she from

2 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
There is no privacy in Nigeria, How can you be using your phone in a bus and someone will say..... Bros, scroll back Up small, I no see that girl picture well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by Ghost12: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is too funny

4 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
My neighbor was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned and pleaded with him, begged him to wait for God's time but he refused, So I left him. He went inside his house with the native doctor, so after the native doctor finished doing his enchantment, he told my neighbor that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neighbour greedily agreed. The native doctor then told my neighbour that the 1st person that will enter his house, he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die, except d person reply with retaarh to backfire. my neighbour agreed and the native doctor left in a hurry, forgetting to collect his money for the service he had offered. My neighbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door open waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door. The native doctor then remembered that he forgot to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered, my neighbour shouted "taarh" and the native doctor shouted "retaarh" and my neighbour shouted again “reretaaarh" the native doctor replied “retartartarh".
This noise started since yesterday morning and up till now they are both shouting “rerererererere
rererererererererereretaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh"...
Who will stop and die for who?...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
I just slapped a soldier in front of his barrack. He has run back to call his squad. Should I stay to defend my right or quickly leave to save my body?�����

2 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rochas says he wants to erect my statue at Orlu roundabout:I told him to give me the N500m,I will go & stand there myself..LMAO

7 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have a side chick who is a police officer. When she misses me, she just come to my house in uniform and arrest me in presence of my wife and takes me to her home till the next day. Then she brings me back and tell my wife “we are not done with the investigations yet. I shall pick him up anytime we want more from him“ And my innocent wife will always say: 'madam officer, we thank God for you oo'.

1 Like

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
I paid a dear friend a visit. His wife served us supper with plenty meat, yet their kids had only sliced onions n tomatoes on their meals to eat. After the meal, I asked my friend why we had this plenty meat and his kids had none. He said "what should I do, when they say they won't eat monkey?
Since yesterday I'm still vomiting

3 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Akpos went to church one Sunday, the pastor was sharing his testimony. He started like this “ Last week, I ran short of money. To the extent that I can not even provide food for my family. With faith, I told my wife lets go the supper market and buy some things. “But you said you don’t have money ” said my wife. I told her she should not worry that God will provide. After picking the items we need, I joined the payment queue. My wife looked at me and said “I can see you want to disgrace me, am going.” After petting and expressing my strong feeling that God will make a way, she calmed down. When it was my turn to make payment, an old friend of mine entered. He shouted my name, we hugged and shared life experience. Just like a film, he paid for all my items and gave me 20,000 Naira to take care of my family.” The whole congregations were screaming with joy. “Lord is good, Lord is faithful” Akpos said to himself “I MUST TRY THIS” The next day, Akpos appeared in a supper market without a penny. He was parking any item he can lay his hands on. When it was his turn to pay, the cashier said “Sir your money is N50,000”. Akpos said “That’s a chicken change! Just give me a minute” After 20minutes piccolo a 20years old friend enter and saw Akpos and shouted, "Akpors where is my money!? Akpos fainted!

1 Like

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by vivie01(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
gqboyy:
I just slapped a soldier in front of his barrack. He has run back to call his squad. Should I stay to defend my right or quickly leave to save my body?�����

When you are not a coward, stay and defend your right jor, who born them? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
vivie01:

If things go sour I go tell say u are my accomplice oo
Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
vivie01:

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by vivie01(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
gqboyy:

If things go sour I go tell say u are my accomplice oo
Things go sour ke? You dey fear? shocked No be your fundamental human right you dey fight for? Just mention me ehn, in fact call me make I come help you fight for your right, no shaking! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
vivie01:

Things go sour ke? You dey fear? shocked No be your fundamental human right you dey fight for? Just mention me ehn, in fact call me make I come help you fight for your right, no shaking! cheesy cheesy grin
Yeahh!! We go crush their balls like eggs, no shaking! We don't take shit from nobody!!
Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
How to Kill an Ant. Mix powdered pepper and sugar & keep it outside the ant’s hole for it to eat. After eating it, the ant will search for some water near a water tank. When it's near the water tank, push it into the tank but don't allow it get drowned. Now the ant is wet and will go to dry itself near a fireplace. When it reaches the fireplace, put a bomb into the fire. Boom! The ant is now injured with 3rd degree burns. Take the wounded ant to the ICU. There the ant will be put on the ventilator and feel safe in the hospital. However at night, sneak into the ant's room and remove the oxygen mask from its mouth. The ant will gasp for breath and finally die from suffocation. DONE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
A man went to Church
on Sunday and gave
testimony that he was
infected with Monkey
Pox and God had healed
him. When he had
finished, he tried to give
the mic to the 2nd man
but the 2ND Man
refused to take it:

2ND MAN- I have no
testimony. Give it to
Pastor.

PASTOR- I'm not in
charge of testimonies
so give it to the Senior
Pastor.

SENIOR PASTOR-
Brother in Christ, the
mic is yours. It's a gift
from the Church. You
may take it home.

6 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mosquitoes of nowadays have
no respect again.
They will come to your ears and
start singing;
'If I tell you say I love you oo.
Your body, your blood na my own ooo baby. 30
litres for my
tummy ooo. Malaria and
sickness for
your body o baby...'

A smart guy like me will just
shaperly compose my own track; 'Are you
done
talking?' Are you done talking?'
'Mosquito are you done
talking?'. Sniper fall on you!
Otapiapia fall on you! Coil fall on you! Cos I will
kill you eeeeehhhh eeeehhh!.

4 Likes

Re: A Collection of Funny Stories by gqboyy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
HUSBAND: My wife where are you?

WIFE: At home love.

HUSBAND: Are you sure?

WIFE: Yes.

HUSBAND: Turn on the blender.

WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee

HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye.

Another day
HUSBAND: My wife where are you?

WIFE: At home love

HUSBAND: Are you sure?

WIFE: Yes

HUSBAND: Turn on the blender

WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee

HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye

The next day, the husband decides to go home
without notice, and finds his son alone and he
asked him son where is your mother?

SON: I don’t know, she went out with the
blender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious: Types Of Fighters we have / Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.