Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu (17220 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sirequity(m): 5:16am On Feb 14, 2017
A National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said only people that are crazy will say he was not with President Muhammadu Buhari last week.

In a statement on Monday, Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, said mischief makers were behind the news that he did not visit the President.

The statement, signed by his spokesperson, Alhaji Tunde Rahman, said Tinubu was in London with the Interim National Chairman of the APC, Chief Bisi Akande, to visit Buhari.

Rahman said they met the President at the Abuja House.

The statement reads in full: “The report about the so-called denial of the visit is the handiwork of mischief- makers.

“I felt we should not dignify that with a response.

“That report beggars belief.

“Asiwaju Tinubu and Baba Akande were in London.

“The reason they travelled to the United Kingdom was to see President Buhari.

“And they visited him last Thursday and held discussions with him at the Abuja House in London.

“After the visit, the President, as a mark of respect, saw off his guests to the door.

“Pictures were taken during and after the visit and released to the media by The Presidency.

“These pictures were international headlines.

“How can anybody in his or her right senses be saying there was no such visit?

“It’s simply crazy! I can’t just get it.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/crazy-people-buhari-tinubu/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Enemies of the state also

They are in total confusion

Asiwaju baba

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Akanbi omo olodo ide

Asiwaju of Nigeria

Jagaban himself

Sire you have done it again

You have turned wailers camp to sambisa forest

There camp is in total disarray

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2017
But the same people believed a photoshop of GEJ at Trump's inauguration while he was really at Ibogun here licking OBJ's ass,

Same people bought fake international passports for a non-existent country grin

Same people believed Obiano $5.5 million dollars fake Ugwu exports,

We know them!!!

Na them them, it's the children of hate from the red mud region

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eastwalk(m): 5:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Does your visit actually makes any difference. . Afonjas are talkative cry amosun visited Bihari even an unborn baby knows about it.And jagaban visited him, the still wall was notified. Now come, does it implies no northerners have visited Buhari of course there is but they will always keep it a secret for reasons I actually can't comprehend. Why are the northerners so dumb about this issue. I mean why are they so secretive

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Eastwalk:
Does your visit actually makes any difference. . Afonjas are talkative cry amosun visited Bihari even an unborn baby knows about it.And jagaban visited him, the still wall was notified. Now come, does it implies no northerners have visited Buhari of course there is but they will always keep it a secret for reasons I actually can't comprehend. Why are the northerners so dumb about this issue. I mean why are they so secretive

Rt honorable calm down its too early in the day

For they shall gather and there gathering shall be in vain

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:40am On Feb 14, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Okay

It's not okay alone I wanna hear

I want to hear say fantastic
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eastwalk(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Can't comprehend your writes

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Eastwalk:
Can't comprehend your writes

I understand, the camp is on fire

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eastwalk(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

You mean it too early to express my Observation

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Feb 14, 2017
Eastwalk:
You mean it too early to express my Observation

Not your observation sire

It's not good for the system to wail before 6am

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sirequity(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eastwalk(m): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Not your observation sire

It's not good for the system to wail before 6am
Only shallow minded folks will call that a wail. And make sure you take your drugs this morning so you don't misapprehend for the rest of the day

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by odogwubiafra: 5:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Let Buhari speak to Nigerians and end all these imbroglio. Same thing they did with his certificate and made mockery of the whole thing due to their delays. The earlier the better, after all no journalist will ask questions, just a one way message.

13 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by ettybaba(m): 5:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Flat headed crazy people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by izombie(m): 6:21am On Feb 14, 2017
This is the kind of thread you'll see sarrki, passingshot, ngeneukwenu, madridguy and the other zombies jump into. Where is aressa? Dude has been MIA.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by checkolatunji: 6:24am On Feb 14, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Let Buhari speak to Nigerians and end all these imbroglio. Same thing they did with his certificate and made mockery of the whole thing due to their delays. The earlier the better, after all no journalist will ask questions, just a one way message.

You mean he should speak to Nigerians not Biafran nation?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin wailing zombies shall perish with their crazy lies . . . Wailing zombies on seeing this thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by machinery1: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Its the IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFURA -IPOB. Devilish people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Well well.....this is the reaction of some quarter jewish, fully crazy ipob bastards on seeing this scud missile from the jagaban this morning! grin

**what a sad valentine it shall be in uganda**

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2017
oooh, abuja house has turned to a mini flat in London, and the president has been wearing the same clothes over and over

Fake news everywhere, anything is possible with APC

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by omenkaLives(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Bolustic:
But the same people believed a photoshop of GEJ at Trump's inauguration while he was really at Ibogun here licking OBJ's ass,

Same people bought fake international passports for a non-existent country grin

Same people believed Obiano $5.5 million dollars fake Ugwu exports,

We know them!!!

Na them them, it's the children of hate from the red mud region
The past few days has been a total disaster for those enemies of state honestly. They were thrown into confusion with the $9million loot discovery- have not recovered ssince then.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by onnenka: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2017
A lot f pain in that statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Nice one...iPod are pained

6 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by focus7: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
thewarrior72 you see your life, stop feeding your brain with junks from blogs it can lead to brain cancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by ddippset(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Tinubu not only a crazy person, even a sane wailer would. Well, what do I know? Perhaps wailers are all crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I am crazy and I know you and Bisi went to see Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by StOla: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Indeed.

Now the Herald should be sued into oblivion.

Let me call one of the Thomases who was already claiming his disbelief about the visit had been vindicated.

CC: Sctests, Splashme, Coolesmile, HARDDON

2 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by information1: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Baba don vex...

We all know you pay him a visit.

Baba and this man looks alike

click here..
http://talkgeria.com/topic/its-been-hard-since-the-death-of-my-wife-baba-suwe/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency / Sani Bello: Boko Haram Have Taken Control Of Shiroro LGA, Recruiting villagers / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.