Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu (17242 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Hades2016(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
All of you are same thing jooor biko make we hear word

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Olasco93: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Old folks disgracing theirselves through their worlds, action and inaction.
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
lol....e pain tinubu well well... as his house osibanjo will not be president. lol......
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2017
I am not bothered if I'm crazy or not. But one thing is a certainty : This 'parcel' will sooner or later be opened.
We'll then know those that are crazy.
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sureheaven(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Fayose, over to you. Asiwaju said u are crazy
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by buchilino(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
machinery1:
Its the IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFURA -IPOB. Devilish people.

WONDERFUL, EVEN ON A VALENTINE DAY, U STILL COULDN'T HELP URSELF.

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by focus7: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Rt honorable calm down its too early in the day

For they shall gather and there gathering shall be in vain
I understand that his speaking up has aborted your plan to spread your earlier fake news from those mushroom blogs that Tinubu denied visiting Buhari in London, now you're begging to have heart attack.

Don't forget to ejaculate in the banking hall today o.
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Oare69(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Was 2baba there also
Cos
Don't know what to believe again no
Bubu should speak from national TV so we will believe
If not
Keep deceiving ya selfs
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by LorDBolton(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2017
When did 'baba' bisi akande become interim apc national chairman?

What happened to oyegun?

2 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by seguno2: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Did you come back with his resignation letter so that your boy can take over?
That is what we need to know.

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by lagdmark(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Tinubu Na your problem if you went to moon or if buhari spoke with Angels, all we are saying is bring back buhari ( BBB).
Why is Everything about this government
Inconclusive.
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by seguno2: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2017
LorDBolton:
When did 'baba' bisi akande become interim apc national chairman?

What happened to oyegun?

Akande is the chairman of Tinubu faction while Oyegun is the chairman of the other faction.

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by RockHard: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
seguno2:

Akande is the chairman of Tinubu faction while Oyegun is the chairman of the other faction.

Where did you hear that cock-and-bull??

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by LorDBolton(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2017
seguno2:

That's interesting
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by seguno2: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
RockHard:
Where did you hear that cock-and-bull??

From the hard rock.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by moshino(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
The past few days has been a total disaster for those enemies of state honestly. They were thrown into confusion with the $9billion loot discovery- have not recovered ssince then.

Was it $9billion or $9million? And the thief that stole it, where is he from again?

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by sekundosekundo: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

I understand, the camp is on fire

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Let Buhari speak to Nigerians and end all these imbroglio. Same thing they did with his certificate and made mockery of the whole thing due to their delays. The earlier the better, after all no journalist will ask questions, just a one way message.
what did you want him to tell you?
Talking to you, is it part of his vacation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by monlawal(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Since the beginning of this week, wailershub has been in a state of jagajagaism. All actions from the patriotic clan has been a hit back to back, from the blood freezing gift discovery that could salvage our situation to the repeated proofs of the president's good health and the camel that broke the straw's back(lol) Donald Trump called Baba, he praised Baba for his good job of managing Nigeria, and here is the best part, Baba was officially invited to the United States on a date convenient to our very Baba Buhari. Some people would committ suicide ah swear.

4 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eledan: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Is this rebuttal necessary? You don't need to dignify these children of hate with such clarification honestly

3 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eledan: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Let Buhari speak to Nigerians and end all these imbroglio. Same thing they did with his certificate and made mockery of the whole thing due to their delays. The earlier the better, after all no journalist will ask questions, just a one way message.

Even if the President speak to you, you will claim that is not his voice.
Nigerians have come to realize that you people from that part of Nigeria will never have anything good to say about this govt and PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by theway83: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2017
people wouldn't ,because no single truth in your life.
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by focus7: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Which one concern you, na you vote for him, the message he sent did you believe, is not na lie na lie you kept saying? After all you were actually wishing he was dead but God pass you.

Concern yourself with the unending pain from the defeat of your corrupt hero and the imprisonment of your dilector.

4 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
I am not bothered if I'm crazy or not. But one thing is a certainty : This 'parcel' will sooner or later be opened. Why pinch it like impatient children!
if you are not bothered being crazy or not,
So why are bothered about buhari being alive or dead,
Why are you bothered about buhari not speaking to you, to confirm what?

2 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Mohammedbodija(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2017
You visited a dead man? Ptcheew You visited a dead man? Ptcheew You visited a dead man? Ptcheew
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
StOla:
Indeed.

Now the Herald should be sued into oblivion.

Let me call one of the Thomases who was already claiming his disbelief about the visit had been vindicated.

CC: Sctests, Splashme, Coolesmile, HARDDON

With the information flies around these days, we don't know what to believe anymore. So feel free to call me a doubting Thomas. I accept it.
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2017
You visited Buhari is your personal business. How can we be so dump and crazy to believe that, or you want us to believe by force. The president is not only accountable to you but to all Nigerians, so let him speak to Nigerians, or is that too much to ask?. You can only deceive the gullible majority and not the intelligent few and it'll be insensitive of you to use the derogatory word 'crazy' which is an insult to these intelligent few.

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by RockHard: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2017
seguno2:

From the hard rock.
Lol.

Weak. FYI, Pa Akande was merely APC chairman in an interim capacity and left the position since the emergence of Oyegun. I don't know where your cock-and-bull tall tale about him being a 'factional' chairman emanated from (perhaps from your anus). Maybe you can cite a credible reference to give this tale of yours some credence or remain silent in shame.

1 Like

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Eledan: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
You visited Buhari is your personal business. How can we be so dump and crazy to believe that, or you want us to believe by force. The president is not only accountable to you but to all Nigerians, so let him speak to Nigerians, or is that too much to ask?. You can only deceive the gullible majority and not the intelligent few and it'll be insensitive of you to use the derogatory word 'crazy' which is an insult to these intelligent few.

Chkwudi, your opinions and that of Ifeanyi, Ngozi, Emeka, Okwudili, Ifeoma does not matter, if it does, Buhari will not be Nigeria President today and your albino brother would have been out of Kuje long ago.
Deal with the hard facts!

3 Likes

Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2017
sirequity:

It's simply crazy! I can’t just get it.”
http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/crazy-people-buhari-tinubu/
And you will never get it. Tinubu and vulgarity are 5 & 6
Re: Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu by Jabioro: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Yoruba adages that goes this way "Bi iwo ba se rere ori aya o " and second one also goes the like this (Won ni omo elefo ooo, oni efo ohun kise ti atan oo".Now come to the matter. Their is no need for Baba Bola in which I dole much respect for to respond to such insinuation if really he has no doubts that of his visitation. (2) When call or shout at vegetables hawker and he /she answer you that it not from dustbin site o refuse location, who ask him questions before he she started spin beans.. All I wanted is our President, you people have convinced us to vote, and therefore there should be no confusion about his whereabouts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.