Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole (10601 Views)

Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why / Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by jesus500(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2017
This is very embarrassing, how can a whole health minister say this. If things continue like this then I might run for president by 2023, the youths must wake up.
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by ajalawole(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2017
This is very serious oooo.... This keep telling me no call was made with trump yesterday sad
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by anonimi: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
He's not the presidential spokesman

That's it

Moreover our unpatriotic president is not being treated in our country despite his ban on foreign medical treatment for government officials.
Wasting our scarce forex, deepening our recession and causing unemployment among doctors and other health workers.
Such a corrupt bloody hypocrite! angry undecided

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals
February 2, 2016

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

Drug scarcity hits Aso Rock clinic despite N3.87bn budget
August 18, 2016

More from: http://punchng.com/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock-clinic-despite-n3-87bn-budget/

Muhammadu Buhari under fire for seeking medical treatment in UK
7 June 2016

More from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/07/muhammadu-buhari-nigeria-ear-infection-medical-treatment-uk

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by ajalawole(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
He's not the presidential spokesman

That's it
so he is not a nigerian abi. Why don't those soo called spokesman not speak about his health stature. sad
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by smark61: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Nigeria my nigeria grin cheesy
Minister of Health can't speak on buharis health
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari was never capable of ruling this multi ethnic country. There is nothing ashamed about being sick or death, APC should stop playing hide and sick game about Buhari condition because from all indication it seems all is not well

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by fergie001: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2017
So u carried this type of lie(life) from UI to Federal abi?clap for urself.
Private citizen,indeed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by FreeSpirited: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2017
mile12crises:
Don't be surprised to read that the minister is an Architect by profession/qualification
You should have searched google before posting this ignorance..... He's a surgeon professor.... One of the leading scientist by research in Nigeria...former provost of UCH...former VC of Ui...he's mor than qualified for the job.....But politics won't allow him do what's right.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by Jesusloveyou: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad we all knw that u people are incompetent. worthless set of people
dont get the message twisted?.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by ipobarecriminals: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
dont get the message twisted?.
PA Bubu and his Minister's' are deaf,dumb,hopeless, useless.They keep given clueless excuse.
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by vickylincon(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Going by the constitution, the Minister of Justice is expected to set up a medical board of Inquiry headed by this idiot who kept blaming GEJ for Lassa Fever pandemic.

This idiot of a minister will thus conduct full investigation on the true state of the President and report back hid findings to FEC from where it will be deliberated and then the outcome sent to the Senate for consideration.

lol. who offends you btw the minister and buhari

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by UncleJudax(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2017
“If a patient is using a particular doctor and that doctor is not around, he may likely wait. You don’t want to be examined by a new doctor, you don’t want to start all over again. It is one of the reasons and you can’t take it away.”

His doctor traveled to Northpole and Buhari doesn't want to start all over (with a new doctor) because he doesn't have a file at the hospital? undecided
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by misteryman: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2017
You are now deaf and dumb,ok, hope you remain like that ,whether you Speak or You don't Speak, We know the situation, So Keep your statements to yourself. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by opribo(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
The man doesnt even know anything about bubu so he has nothing to offer, period.
Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by truthstands11: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Prof, the president is not a private citizen but a public citizen. Once you are elected into a public office, your life is now public. Nigerians deserve to know the health status and where about of their president. I don't think its a big deal.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by realnas(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Wait is there a minister of health in the country?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by isnovic(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
All these stupid idiots paid by hardworking Nigerian's taxes should continue to tell us they can not speak on the president health.

They pick a bad time for the gold in silence.

They should remember they ALL SWORE allegiance to Nigeria and NOT to the president.

What they owe him is diligence and conscientious service.

We should not forget to remember these unpatriotic idles when the row calls are made for fearful and betrayers.

God bless the memory of Dora Akinyuli of Nigeria who refused to double speak for political gains.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Speak On Buhari's Health - Isaac Adewole by gbegemaster(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Already there is an alarm being raised by members of house of reps that Buhari's simpleton signature is being forged.

The funniest thing about you zombies is that your blind partisan stance does not allow you to see the kleptocracy that is currently ongoing under your highly incompetent and hypocritical zombie king
I don follow you. Your words na real nuclear things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Eliminate 17 Terrorists In Borno / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / GEJ Launches Energy Saving Bulb To Conserve Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.