Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Sell Hemp For My Grandfather - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sell Hemp For My Grandfather (540 Views)

I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates / Indian Hemp For Salad Sold In Lagos Supermarkets We Are Investigating It –NDLEA / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Hemp For My Grandfather by tunderay(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2017
BENIN—A Senior Secondary School 3 student (names withheld) has claimed that a bag of substance suspected to be Indian hemp found on him when he was arrested, was given to him by his grandfather. The student, who was among some suspects paraded by the Edo State Police Command, said he was sent away from school because of his inability to pay school fees. He was arrested at a brothel in Lampese, Akoko-Edo Local Government Area of the state, where he apparently went to sell the drug. He alleged that his grandfather gave him the drugs to sell. He said: “I am not a cultist. I am in SS3 and I also do aluminium work. I was sent away from school because of school fees. I went to ask my grandfather for school fees and he gave me the Indian hemp to keep. “It is my grandfather that is into the business. I went to see him for my school fees and he asked me to wait and that I will leave for school the following day. When he was called for a meeting, he gave me the Indian hemp.” Also paraded was a dreaded cultist, who is said to have carried out cult-related killings within Third East Circular and Ogie areas in Benin. Items recovered from him were two locally-made guns, two live cartridges and one battle axe. Edo State Commissioner of Police, Haliru Gwandu, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/sell-hemp-grandfather-says-sss-3-student/
Re: I Sell Hemp For My Grandfather by hero01(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2017
That is story
Re: I Sell Hemp For My Grandfather by axeman2(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2017
afonjas AND WEED NA WAO.

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Officials Rape Most Young Ladies In Detention / Boyfriend Stabs Lover To Death, Buries Her In Shallow Grave / SHOCKING: Father Of Seven Commits Suicide Because Wife Starved Him Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.