Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

For Anyone Familiar With Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Anyone Familiar With Lagos (825 Views)

Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? / 21 Great Websites Every Smart Traveller In Nigeria Are Familiar With / What Is It With Lagos Bus Conductors And A Particular Tone Of Voice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by akimate: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
Anyone ever been to the circled areas on de map? It's Western Lagos and I want to know if those areas are forests or river/water. Is it a park that Lagosians relax in? Also If anyone can tell me why those strips of green are left unsettled that would be very helpful. Does Lagos State prohibit people living in those areas? Is it for transportation or part of swer system?

My site for architecture studio this year is Lagos and I'm trying to find out some info. Any help is much appreciated. Many thanks!

Andrew

Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by LouisThoru(f): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
write Mr Yemmy Alabi @ alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org or visit their website - www.ceaser-web.com.

But those places you circled are creeks - flowing murky creeks with water.

Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by tpiah: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
i hope the lagos security folks are following all this?

and checking the ip addresses of these two posters?

if there's any bomb/kidnappings anywhere katakata go burst o.
Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by akimate: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2010
thanks for the help! this website is great.

and to the poster worried about bombings, no worries man, doesn't make sense to bomb areas that aren't inhabited. and the info is open to all on google earth. cheers mate!
Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by tpiah: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^yes, it's on google earth.

so why the need to repost the same info on nl when you can access it directly there?
Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by LouisThoru(f): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Akimate, please ignore tpiah, he is a frustrated Nigerian, getting mad at everyone without any reason.
Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by tpiah: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^ well, at least i'm not posting as if i'm a drunk fowl.

like you.

anyway, like i said, if you people are trying to open gate for kidnappers and bombers, then the state security services had better be on your trail or else. undecided

it's not that hard to track an ip if they really set their minds to it.
Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by goldclub(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Best Ways to Get a Free Airplane Ticket
Re: For Anyone Familiar With Lagos by akimate: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
So if you look at the original post and read the questions, you will understand why I included the image. The circled areas are the places I'm itnerested in and I'd like to know more about them. If anyone has any info it would be very helpful. THanks!

And again, they do not make good bombign sites (not enough people) or place for kidnapping (too many people)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration And Prison Nonsense / USA Immigrant Visa / Need Help And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.