Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps (3296 Views)

Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by dollarprincess(f): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Google Maps is an important service that helps us to get around, both physically and virtually. Google Maps can be accessed with any device, be it an Android, iOS, Windows phone or on your browser. It also helps us to meet up with people around the world.

The latest version of Google Maps for both Android and iOS app, can now let you create lists of places, share them with people and follow other people's lists too.

The feature is very straight-forward. You click on a place in Maps, pull up its description and hit Save to a new list and then it's just as simple as sharing the list via text, mail, social networks and popular messaging apps.

The feature is very intuitive to use, like creating a list on Google Keep or a doc in Google Docs and sharing it with others to collaborate on. You can head over to your respective app stores to update your Google Maps to the most recent version.

Source: http://www.getontopc.com/2017/02/now-you-can-create-lists-of-places-and.html
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by GodIsFoolish: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Old features

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by angrybird007: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2017
For example u can share your favourite brothel cheesy
My own is Peckas wink

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by olaezebala: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2017
Nice Idea. Now I can follow Aminat's list and know where exactly I can block her. She can't hide from me again.

By the way, make Buhari use this feature so we go fit find am o

Thank u google.
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by johnstar(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2017
Noted
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Google Map still can't find Okochiri...

I am disappointed.
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by joepentwo(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
orh!
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by Stuntkid172(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
aunty pls explain cos ayam not understanding
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by Abudu2000(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Cool , if technology was God I would gladly worship!!!

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by Samanza89: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2017
This post is as confusing as the Op's left NOSE...

I won't say ayam not understanding...

All am seeing in the post is "Google Maps"..."Google Maps"...all through...

#ourmumuneverdo...
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by micklplus(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Can Google find where dollars are kept by the politicians so that I can blow the whistle?

#Straightface
#whistleblower
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by information1: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmm..

Endtime news.

Advanced technology..

http://talkgeria.com/topic/is-fasting-good-or-bad-punchng/
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by rukygbas: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by skiddie(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Ayam definitely sure nor b Marshmallow version.. cause marshmallow na wack... prefer my 4.4.2 kitkat
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by joinnow: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2017
But why
Na stalker bi like whaoo i know where to get him/her
Kidnapper bi like he go show for todayclub
Terrorist will be happy and capitalise on this new feature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by DonHummer(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
abeg mak pesn share Buhari's location for us
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
by the time dem go track u down wen u do someting illegal u go knw
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by henrygold100: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2017
angrybird007:
For example u can share your favourite brothel cheesy
My own is Peckas wink
peckas na brothel? Wack
Re: Now You Can Create Lists Of Places And Share Your Favorite Places In Google Maps by olaisababs(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's actually fun to know that they've included this feature. It's long overdue. I think the feature is that like of Instagram where you can input your location. Technology is creating opportunities by the day.

(1) (Reply)

Screen Replacement: Tecno Camon 12 & Camon 12 Pro / Inote Mini ===android 2.3 From Itel Now Available / Glo Internet Has Become Very Useless....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.