Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari (30051 Views)

Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari - Dailypost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2017
The man in Washington Only cares for America

babyfaceafrica:
And so?......Nigerians self?...you think trump cares about you?....so if two of them talk...he will announce...yeye
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by mrlaw93(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerians are just bunch of illiterates.. I mean, wat do u want the President of United State to tweet?

Oh! "I am Donald Trump, i jst wnt to confirm the fone conversation between myslf and Buhari. Wailers, u can nw cover ur face in shame"
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by KingMicky3286: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:

ZONE B how mkt?.

Sometimes we say let Nigeria be good, So for your church mind Trump called Buhari abi? Lets call spade a spade. Its hoax . no call no nothing.

If Trump should call Buhari, he need to know when Buhari is in his official office. Trump can not call Buhari on his personal phone to discuss about issues concerning Nigeria , It must be call via official Lines for documentation purpose .

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Aburi001: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2017
nrexzy:
So he should announce. He had a convo with PMB? Nigerian shaaa una wahala plenty pass u...
Don't mind the Busy-body people.

Joblessness is an illness
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by SuperBlack: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2017
I remember Ade saying he doesn't speak directly to Buhari, but only speaks to those around him.

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Akins02324(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2017
What's the big deal in it if trump put a call to buhari in london.I cant just imagine why some people are used to making unreasonable comments over non-topical issues.

The two of them are presidents and they have every constitutional right to put a call to eachother at every point in time.Meanwhile,Nigeria is too big to be ignored by the America sitting president and i assumed this will be the first conversation between the two presidents since trump assumed duty as the newly elected president.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by bkool7(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
shocked he needs to clear the air coz we re confused here

You are the one confusing yourself .

channels Tv said Trump called

If thats not enough for you , then you can ask Trump himself on Twitter
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by SuperBlack: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2017
stephnie1:
I STAND WITH PMB
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2017
tunderay:
This phone call is really a dagger in the heart of some people, especially the Igbos, they are looking for every possible means to discredit it. Sorry you have failed.
Ordinary phone call Na him dey shark you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by breakeven: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
stephnie1:
I STAND WITH PMB
Dated or alive? undecided
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by seangy4konji: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
an no one from white house could say it that trump spoke with nigerian president?

deh deceive yourself..

you think u are doing me?you are doing your self.

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerians have been asking their president to communicate with them, but their president they stood under the sun, rains, day and night to castes their votes for; ignored them and went far to communicate with President Trump. Government that came to power with great propagandists, are still playing politics with Nigerians masses.

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2017
na classified phone call o. as far as the clandestine world is concerned, the call never happened

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2017
kolnel:
I even wonder how the phone call will affect us
I'm more concerned about the true health status of buhari
I hope the yaradua card is not being played again
tongue

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2017
bkool7:

You are the one confusing yourself .

channels Tv said Trump called

If thats not enough for you , then you can ask Trump himself on Twitter
Is channel Tv Trump??

Why won't Trump himself clear the air

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigerians have been asking their president to communicate with them, but their president they stood under the sun, rains, day and night to castes their votes for; ignored them and went far to communicate with President Trump. Government that came to power with great propagandists, are still playing politics with Nigerians masses.
theres need to put out an apb or bolo alert for buhari, he's wanted in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by timota(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
there is no country with two presidents,there is an acting president on ground so if trump has any business with nigeria he will call the acting president .buhari can only assume duty when he writes the nationalassembly for the power to be tranfered back to him. so people should stop fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by hrpvl2(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
nrexzy:
So he should announce. He had a convo with PMB? Nigerian shaaa una wahala plenty pass u...

Get your South African Visa with no initial payment! we shall help you with every necessary documents and payment is after visa is issued to you. For more info, Contact us on 08100794239
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by bkool7(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Is channel Tv Trump??

Why won't Trump himself clear the air

Why should hé?
How do u expect Trump to know his call will be an issue for Wailers ?
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2017
nrexzy:

But he it was announced the Convo would take place in the first place Abi?

Isn't it fitting that such a Convo would have been affirmed if it in fact took place, considering that it is a matter of state?

Plus, trump has always announced/acknowledged details of his calls, unfortunately Buhari's and Zuma ' case is different........ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by vicobosi: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
I wonder why these people just feel they can lie to Nigerians, WTF Don't you think if Trump is gonna talk to anybody, it'll be the acting president? Wetin e wan follow Buhari talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2017
bkool7:

Why should hé?
Does Trump know his call will be an issue for Wailers ?
Smh the level of zombieism in this country is appalling.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by thunderbabs: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Its because Trump didnt hear one word the Hausa man was saying...dt buhari accent na die. grin

There was no communication. Gbaam!

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Trump's team are in crisis over contact with Russia.

One of the security advisers resigned this morning.

He has a lot than to be confirming if ur President is dead or not.

Someone said he shld clear the air. Even if he confirmed he spoke with Buhari some m0r0ns will still ask how he knew he spoke with Buhari.
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by baconyx: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2017
God bless you dammieco. I have been saying there was never a call. I don't see how President Trump would call Abuja House in London rather than Aso Rock. And Trump says virtually all his days activities on Twitter, I am surprised he didn't say anything about the call to Buhari and Zuma. Quite Strange.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by teebillz: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
APC with their penchant for taking picture surprisingly do not have any picture or voice recording to show for it like they did when GEJ called Buhari to congratulate him on his first electoral victory of his political career.

1 Like

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Edifyer: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2017
What are you saying?

Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Eduway038: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dead men tell no tales
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by Reminez(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Going by the logic of our resident wailers, the South Africans are lying too since Trump hasn't tweeted about it.
You irredeemable losers can keep playing the ostrich .
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by tunderay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:

ZONE B how mkt?.
wailer. Enemy of Nigeria
Re: Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari by tunderay(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
comshots:
Ordinary phone call Na him dey shark you.
as all of una wan die like say your life depend on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu / Falana Asks Army To Release Ransome-kuti From Prison / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.