Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Boss Is So Heartles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boss Is So Heartles (721 Views)

Show Her Who The Boss Is With Mascum Herbal Pride / Show Her Who The Boss Is With Mascum Herbal Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is So Heartles by lekpaciouse(f): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2017
i work in an organisation that work accordingly with policy and my boss always want things to go on the way he wishes he will only laugh at me when ever he has any work to assign to me,even if i still try my best to make the work go on, he always spoil my mood by not appreciating my effort to the job and not treating me the way he treat others.
please i need your advise on how to work with such people, because i enjoy doing my job with my clean mind
Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by sleeknick: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Have u tendered kpekus? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by lekpaciouse(f): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2017
who is talking about kpekus here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by phensbassey: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2017
He probably wants something from you...
Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by sleeknick: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
lekpaciouse:
who is talking about kpekus here
na me...come and beat me angry
Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by Abiagirl777(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
NNE is the work affecting your health ,let us know why it is in the health section. meanwhile,ignore him and don't give him room to make you feel unworthy and incapable.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Abiagirl777:
NNE is the work affecting your health ,let us know why it is in the health section. meanwhile,ignore him and don't give him room to make you feel unworthy and incapable.
..This just weak me
Re: My Boss Is So Heartles by malakus(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2017
If you are not too perfect in the task assigned to you, learn from our colleagues

Find out what it is they do differently.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Meningitis, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention / Please Help My Father / What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.