Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife, Damilola Adegbite On Their Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife, Damilola Adegbite On Their Wedding Anniversary (1050 Views)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife, Damilola Adegbite On Their Wedding Anniversary by JamieBlog(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today.

The couple got married on 14th February 2015 and have a son together. Chris shared the above photo and wrote;

"Dearest Dami, Our anniversary is a celebration of the mistakes we made in the past, memories we are making today and all the happiness that is in store for us in the future. I don’t know where I would be, if you hadn’t supported me this far. if it weren’t for you, Our house would never have become a home, Our child would never have understood the meaning of family without you. I continue to experience true love because of you. Today, as we celebrate our anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby. These past years, I pray I have been the kind of guy that an amazing woman like you truly deserves.
Today is the perfect moment to say Thank You for all the sacrifices you’ve made to keep the boat of our lives afloat. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to discover that a beautiful wife with a beautiful heart equals a beautiful life.
Happy anniversary sweetheart, and a happy Valentines Day. Nii."

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/chris-attoh-celebrates-wife-damilola.html

lalasticlala Fynestboi missyb3

Re: Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife, Damilola Adegbite On Their Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Wetin she wear again

These Women would not help us to make Heaven angry
Re: Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife, Damilola Adegbite On Their Wedding Anniversary by habgito: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2017
AWWWWN
Re: Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife, Damilola Adegbite On Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
fine woman.. being a celebrity is not a yardstick to go unclad

(1) (Reply)

20 Hot Celebrity Workout Outfits / Snoop Dogg Arrested By Donald Trump The Biafran / Uti Nwachukwu Academic Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.