Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite (56428 Views)

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Gistformant: 4:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Barely a year after divorcing Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has found love again.

Attoh who has one child from his previous marriage to Damilola Adegbite tied the knots at a private ceremony in Ghana today Oct 6th with his American based fiancée, Betty Jennifer.

Attoh is mostly based in the U.S these days where he met his new wife. The newlyweds arrived Ghana early this week for a movie premier and used the opportunity to also tie the knot traditionally.

In a September 2017 interview, Attoh confirmed his divorce saying, “Dami is a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. Despite our differences, she and I will always be friends. So more than anything we will find ways to continue to make sure that Brian can still have a balanced upbringing filled with love and support. Both our families have been and are still very supportive in helping us take care of our son Brian when we can’t be there due to work,”

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/chris-attoh-remarries-less-year-divorcing-damilola-adegbite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Gistformant: 4:53am On Oct 07, 2018

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by LadySarah: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Move on sweetie,no time to waste time angry angry for book writers grin,who will like TM claim they are writing it to teach others , whereas they are after money.
grin grin.

Chai!,this thing will pain that Yoruba girl wella.
I just pity their son in all these

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Radicalface: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2018
The boy and his love for fine women no be here ooo.. one divorce am sharply he marry another finer one.. if this one divorce again probably another one he marry would be gorgeous,, who say fine boy no der pay though dude moved on too fast maybe he is in instant seek for love..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2018
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Only God knows what happened between him and Dami.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by chukslawrence(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2018
This Chris get eyes ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by fratermathy(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Attoh is the true definition of a Ghanaian. Melanin popping. Black is an understatement. The guy is the real MVP of Blackened Blacks Association cheesy.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Mankosi: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2018
He married an older woman.

70 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Elnino4ladies: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2018
No time to waste

He is the real MVP

5 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by tesppidd: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2018
This one nor fine reach Damilola.

But I hope they succeed.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nukilia: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Mankosi:
He married an older woman.

Young girls are full of drama...

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by freshboy88(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Good for them
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Cocao(f): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Is this the marriage they keep forcing us to enter shocked

One day you are in love, the next day you are not. Haba

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by inoki247: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
always looking for white color to balance the equation.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by EXLOVER(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
This girl is the definition of sweetgirl

8 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by saintol(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Guy like him, na dem dey rush am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by EXLOVER(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:
This one nor fine reach Damilola.

But I hope they succeed.
this one fine pass Dami. Abi nor be that girl when her nose � press?

20 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
no fvcks can be given at dis moment!!!
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by franchasng: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja
then make sure u do not marry based on money long throat!

Marry for friendship and not just based on how much he has and how muscular and handsome he looks.

Marry reasonable/compassionate guy not hottest or richest guy, else be ready to weep o, not a curse sis just the #fact cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by afroniger: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
This wife looks older than him to my eyes. All the same happy married life to the couple.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
So he married a Nigerian to penetrate nollywood and left to marry a Ghanian eh??!!

He was dating this woman evening when married cos they are already looking alike (you all know what that means)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Looks more like a scene from a Ghanaian B movie. No guest nothing undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by temptnow: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
This guy na confirm gold digger. American women paying all our bills since 1812

29 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Be with whoever gives you happiness and peace of mind even if you find it in the arms of an older woman. This shows Damilolas fine face and nice body was simply overrated. She was ugly on the inside. A man does not need romantic love but submissivness , respect and praise. Character is everything. HML bro grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by JaffyJoe(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
I sympathize with Dami. She got caught up in the love a fiction like Tinsel offered. Don't think she really got to know this guy properly before tying the knot.

16 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Fkforyou(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Sharp guy ... wink tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
This i can now call true love...not that infactuation he had with dami undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Zieina(f): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2018
This clearly shows he had been cheating on Damilola.

12 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by BestDude: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
lol... When you all will going for bad boys cos the nice guys are boring according to you... This will not end. Many of you will be used and dumped by the bad boys you so much desire.

20 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Why is she looking like Mercy Aigbe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Sharp guy .
Continue to sample their pussy one by one
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Shortyy(f): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
She's a beauty!! kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.