Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift (1893 Views)

MTN Gave Me This Huge Data For Recharging My Old Line / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / MTN Gave Me 1000 Naira For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by yemmybx(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
I woke up this morning to see my #960 airtime turned to #860 around 7:02 this morning I received a message from 33355 that I'd successfully purchase a service and #50 has been deducted. I quickly checked my balance and saw #860. I didn't request for anything like that, how would MTN deduct my money like that on Val.

Around 9 today I dialed MTN Customer Care line '181' and one of the Customer Representatives called Adekunle picked and I explained to him. The Representative told me that #50 was deducted twice for WAZOBIA FM.

I told him that I didn't request for WAZOBIA FM on my phone , I don't understand. I told that same thing was done to me last 2weeks! I didn't apply for WAZOBIA Fm. We both argued over this and I ask for solution at least to return my airtime back and block that WAZOBIA FM things, he said no just like the response I got two weeks ago from mtn

Why is MTN deducting my airtime when I didn't applied for services I was being charged for?

Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by yemmybx(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/186 I complained last two weeks about this act
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by yemmybx(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
MEN NIGERIA #ENOUGHISENOUGH
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Bro your account balance is too fresh that's why grin grin
MTN try sef, if na me, I for deduct #200
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by Imoy(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
lol
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by yemmybx(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
Bro your account balance is too fresh that's why grin grin
MTN try sef, if na me, I for deduct #200
You go bad pass MTN niyen oo

2 Likes

Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by Jeel: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Not strange with mtn
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Smh
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by wildcatter23(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Download an app my Mtn. Register and log in. Go and delete the apps that are zapping your airtime
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by nelsonebby(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
if you have more than 1000 airtime mtn will steal from you with different format.
keep ur balance low and u will see the difference.
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by yemmybx(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
nelsonebby:
if you have more than 1000 airtime mtn will steal from you with different format.
keep ur balance low and u will see the difference.
Chai! MTN
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by JideSM: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
yemmybx:
I woke up this morning to see my #960 airtime turned to #860 around 7:02 this morning I received a message from 33355 that I'd successfully purchase a service and #50 has been deducted. I quickly checked my balance and saw #860. I didn't request for anything like that, how would MTN deduct my money like that on Val.

Around 9 today I dialed MTN Customer Care line '181' and one of the Customer Representatives called Adekunle picked and I explained to him. The Representative told me that #50 was deducted twice for WAZOBIA FM.

I told him that I didn't request for WAZOBIA FM on my phone , I don't understand. I told that same thing was done to me last 2weeks! I didn't apply for WAZOBIA Fm. We both argued over this and I ask for solution at least to return my airtime back and block that WAZOBIA FM things, he said no just like the response I got two weeks ago from mtn

Why is MTN deducting my airtime when I didn't applied for services I was being charged for?

Hi yemmybx, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, kindly note that N100 has been refunded to your line. Also, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. Regards
Re: See What MTN Gave Me As A Valentine's Gift by yemmybx(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi yemmybx, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, kindly note that N100 has been refunded to your line. Also, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. Regards
Thanks for responding but I'm still not happy because I'm tired of complaining on nairaland every two week about unnecessary deduction from MTN using WAZOBIA FM app that I don't have on my phone or even listen to.

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Guilty Of This: Ever Tried Generating Your Own Prepaid Recharge Codes / Turn On Your Phone's Kill Switch So It's Useless If Stolen / Suggest A Nice Tab I Can Buy In The Range Of 25,000 And 35,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.