Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lovette - A Mistake Of Valentines. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lovette - A Mistake Of Valentines. (719 Views)

You Are Not A Mistake, You Are A Miracle / Nothing Is Really A Mistake / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovette - A Mistake Of Valentines. by Nunushokoto(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Lovette

What a girl so innocent, a girl with great charisma and impeccable characters.

Sadness filled the atmosphere, grief filled the hearts of everyone with tears rolling down their faces. She was gone, never to return; she took her own life, she really didn't mean to but that was the only way out.

*Why??*

Lovette and Mike had dated for 8 months, they were filled with love for each other, they lived a fairytale, they were young but the love was real. February 14 was drawing near - valentines day. They had great plans for that day.

The day finally came. Dressed up in their most charming attire, they both set out to enjoy the day to the fullest. Visited many places, saw many faces, the fun way overwhelming, the list was unending. The sun set and the day was coming to a close.

Mike: "Let's have few glasses of wine to cap it all up"
Lovette: "But I don't and shouldn't be taking alcohol, Mike"
Mike: "Baby, there's always a first time for everything"
Lovette: "hmm".

After much persuasion, she gave in. As time passed, a seed became a plant, a plant became a tree and a tree became a forest. They lost it, they lost their sense of reasoning, how they got to bed is still unclear to her, how it all happened is still a mystery to her, but it happened, she lost the cherry, he ate the forbidden, it was too late to cry, she wished she hadn't given in but the deed had been done.

Few weeks gone and she noticed she missed the visitor.
"Could I be pregnant or was it just a visitors trick?", she panicked. She went for tests and checkups. With shaking hands, she opened the paper; chills ran to and fro her spines - she was positive. The worse was yet to come, she was handed another paper. Surprised, she opened it and what she saw totally threw her off balance - she had contacted the virus. Could this have gotten any worse? What was she going to tell her parents? An elders daughter for that matter.

Lovette: "Mike I'm pregnant and HIV positive.
Mike: What! I thought you said you were a virgin? This girl has completely killed me, I don't ever wanna have anything to do with you again.

He hung up, she wept uncontrollably, it was too much for her, the was no other way to escape except to take her life, she did - she took her own life, she was gone, All because of one mistake.

Oh Lovette! They wept as she was being rolled 6feets down. I'm in no case to judge her but I think she's going straight to hell.
Oh Lovette! She suffered the consequences of pleasure here on earth and will still suffer in hell for eternity.
Oh Lovette! What a girl so young, ruined at the prime of her age. She wasn't even 20 yet.
Oh Lovette! A girl so innocent yet so guilty.

This writeup is dedicated to every innocent girl out there thinking of making the same mistake as Lovette. I hope you have a change of heart.

#Selah

©Emmie

(1) (Reply)

Frustration And The Frustrated In A Lagos Danfo / Urgetnly Needed:- I Need A Freelancer Writer That Can Write Children Very Well / Psychology Of Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.