Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Message For The False Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message For The False Prophets (255 Views)

What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For The False Prophets by ACKCITY: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2017
This is what the Lord says: “you false prophets are leading my people astray! You promise peace for those who give you food, but you declare war on those who refuse to feed you” Micah 3:5

Yes you Nigerian pastors are leading the people astray, you confuse the people with your false prophesy, they are not following God’s commandment because of your vague promises you make to them.

Have you noticed that anywhere in the bible where God is warning leaders, He also warns the pastors and false prophets? Sometimes I wonder if these pastors and Bible researchers notice this parts of the bible at all or if they do and just ignore it.

You pray and prophesy when people buy cars, houses for you and give you large amounts of money but you treat others like piece of trash and of no significance.

Listen to the warnings of the Lord: “Now the night will close around you, cutting off all your visions. Darkness will cover you, putting an end to your predictions. The sun will set for you prophets, and your day will come to an end” Micah 3:6

God is going to embarrass you and bring disgrace on you because you have failed in your duties and responsibilities to Him; your duties of telling the people the truth about the word of God, warning them of the impending dangers of refusing to obey the commandments of God.

Earlier in the Old Testament the function of the prophet was to bring the message of God to the people particularly when things are going wrong in the nation, the prophets will tell the people what God is saying and what they should do. Look at Nigeria today, and all that is happening, is any of the great pastors telling our leaders anything?

God is displeased with the prophets and pastors, He says, “Then you seers will be put shame, and you fortune-tellers will be disgraced. And you will cover your faces because there is no answer from God” Micah 3:7

God will no longer honor your requests because you have failed Him in your deeds. He says, “You priests teach God’s laws only for a price, you prophets won’t prophesy unless you are paid. Yet all of you claim to depend on the Lord” Micah 3: 11B

Sometimes I truly wonder at so many men of God. Before they can go to preach about God or do the work of God, they charge fees; not just fees but exorbitant fees at that matter. They go in fleet of cars and they are treated almost like God that is if those who treat them like that don’t even see them above God!

I have not heard any preacher teaching God’s warnings of false prophesy, fake pastors and the punishment for corrupt pastors and leaders. All I hear is prosperity teaching here and there.

See more: http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/02/message-for-false-prophets.html
Re: Message For The False Prophets by easterwick(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tell me who is not anti christ in this world and i will reveal to you that everybody hate the father and the son
SO PLEASE STOP CONDERMING PEOPLE AS FALSE cuz you too is false
even the holy bible is an anti-christ
just believe in him and do right that is only you will be righteous
if u identified false doctrine in church you are going stop and try another if the same spotted in two to four churches then come out of her[church] and start practicing you righteousness out of church
God does not judge any one, only the son does and if you do the right thing you will not be conderm except you condermn ur brother
it is very painful we are all blind
religions most deceived

(1) (Reply)

Making Valuable Choices / Eyes That See, Ears That Hear / Its Effectual Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.