Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Trapped Online. Surrounded By Douchebags. Low On Funds. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trapped Online. Surrounded By Douchebags. Low On Funds. (442 Views)

If Your Money Is Still Trapped In MMM, There Is Good News. / Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM / How Would You Like To Earn Over 7% On Funds You Set Aside With Rosabon Financial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trapped Online. Surrounded By Douchebags. Low On Funds. by cromwellk: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
You’re in the zombified underworld of internet marketing now and there’s no turning back.

The only question is; Will you survive?

The zombie-trolls, naysayers and douchebag scammers are all trying to sink their teeth into you.

You need thick skin, nerves of steel and a loaded shotgun.

And the worst part is;

Your “low funds light” has started to flash.

Honestly, how exactly do you make that money? How can you breakthrough in such a scam infested minefield?

That was my question 4 years ago before I discovered a formula to make US$3,000 consistently on a monthly basis

Just like everybody else I was excited the day I discovered serious money is being made online.

Frankly, I liked the idea, sitting behind my laptop 4 hours a day and withdrawing thousands of dollars on a weekly basis. WoW

I would day dream the look on my brother in law's face, and my dramatic resignation from my miserable job

So here is what i did;

I immersed myself in the topic, bought programs from so called gurus, listened to anyone who talked about the subject.

After all I am a man of average intelligence, so I figured that I only needed to carefully listen and implement to make my US$X,Bleep figures

24 months down the line I made;

Zip, Jerk, Nada, a Big fat 0

But How? How was this possible?

Yes, the zombified underworld of online marketing had swallowed me and sh*t me out again

I was broke, miserable and frustrated.

The company I worked for even gave me a shoe together with 300 more employees

They were laying off people

Did I give up? Well, I wouldn't be writing my story would I?

Here is what Happened

I figured my greatest strength and my greatest resource was those 2 years of myserable failure!

Thats where my success was hiding. And it happened

I immediately realized that those so called gurus don't know what they are talking about. In fact they flaunt their facebook pages and intimidate you into buying their staff which is just theory and no practice.

Perhaps you experienced this yourself? Or Perhaps the idea of generating your financial breakthrough with an online business has been in your mind but don't know where to start

Guess what? I am going to save you the stress, the pain and the money buy teaching you my failures and how that finally made me $6000 in just 60 days.

I will teach you to create a winning Product

I will show you how to create a powerful framework/system in which you will sell your product

You will discover how to access the worldwide market of hungry buyers

This will generate your financial breakthrough just like it did for me.

And NO, you are not paying me a dime

So why am I helping you? What's in it for me?

I am glad you asked!

I want to team up with the most brilliant minds in Africa. I want to build something extraordinary in Africa.

This ad is being being seen by 20 countries in Africa and here is what it means for you;

You become part of a network of African Entrepreneurs working towards a US$559,824 income a year.

They will also push you, motivate you and give you ideas until you breakthrough

In order to apply. Visit the link below and complete the assessment form;

http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

holden commodore vy stereo wiring diagram

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed, Please / Make Cool N100,000 Every 2weeks From The Comfort Of Home Without Any Work / This Tells You All You Need To Know About Investing In Real Estate On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.