Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Read What President Buhari And US President Trump Discussed During Phone Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What President Buhari And US President Trump Discussed During Phone Call (437 Views)

What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode / Herdsmen Killings: What President Buhari Has Done So Far - VP Osinabjo Reveals / What Atiku And IBB Discussed During Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What President Buhari And US President Trump Discussed During Phone Call by oluwafrizzy(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
The Presidency has issued a statement on President Muhammadu Buhari’s phone call from US President Donald Trump.
Read below:
President Muhammadu Buhari this afternoon from London spoke to President Donald Trump on telephone at the request of the American President.

The conversation was cordial and President Buhari congratulated Trump on his election as President of the United States, and on his cabinet.

The two leaders discussed ways to improve cooperation in the fight against terrorism through provision of necessary equipment.

President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military.

President Trump assured the Nigerian President of US readiness to cut a new deal in helping Nigeria in terms of military weapons to combat terrorism.

President Trump also invited President Buhari to Washington at a mutually convenient date.
FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 13, 2017.

See pictures And Full Story At http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/read-what-president-buhari-and-us.html
Re: Read What President Buhari And US President Trump Discussed During Phone Call by vatiqan(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2017
NL mods, una ban no get taste again. If pesin ask una wetin una take ban me, I wonder wetin una answer go be. Once una comot pikin frm im mama belle ban; I go know say una don start work.

May God forgive that mod.

To the topic.... I dey watch them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wasting Time On PMB / What President Buhari Will Be Remembered For. / Nigerian Army Jails Errant Personnel For Molesting Civillian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.