Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Learning To Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learning To Love (378 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / 5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / It Is Mandatory For As A Christian To Love Your Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning To Love by overcomersfaith(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2017
Today, Jesus is calling us to show the same love to someone undeserving as some may categories it. We are all challenge in one way or the other but like I have learnt to deal with such situation and people is to ask God to love them through me.

Someone is not catching up with me. What am saying is that, I will allow God to help me relate with such people. If am under obligation to offer help or advise I will not withhold it because of their attitude but I will do all that the Spirit of God is leading me to for them and my Spirit will be free from condemnations from their Father ‘Satan.’ Who is manipulating them to keep doing evil instead of good and I will also fulfill Rom 8: 18-21.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/learning-to-love/

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Common For Women To Fall Down In Church Services? / Ruth A Model To Womanhood / Who Is The Spiritual Leader Of A Christian Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.