Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband (27357 Views)

I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by LifestyleTonite: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Zimbabwean pastor, Uebert Angel has stated that God never told a woman to love her husband. The pastor buttressed his point by saying that one can never find such instruction in any page of the Bible.

He however noted that God only told the husband to love his wife.

According to him, when a husband fails to give his wife love, she malfunctions because she is created to be loved.

Uebert Angel shared on Instagram:

”DEAR SON .

God NEVER told a WOMAN to LOVE you as a HUSBAND. There is no such instruction in the bible. BUT he told you the HUSBAND to learn to LOVE your WIFE. In short WOMEN were created to be LOVED that’s why when they don’t receive LOVE they MALFUNCTION… .

DAD”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUaZg0BJ53/?hl=en

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/uebert-angel-god-woman-love-husband/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by alBHAGDADI: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fake pastors like this are the reason why we now have so many golddiggers and sluts lusting after Rich men.

Who told him God didn't tell a woman to love her husband? Perhaps, this conman doesn't believe Jesus is God, because he would have seen where Jesus said...

John 15:12

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Perhaps, the pastor was expecting to see an expressly written verse commanding women to love their husband. A good Bible student will know that a woman ought to love her husband. If you claim to be a Christian who follows Jesus' commandment that says we should love one another, I wonder why you won't love your husband.

Someone just showed me a passage where it is expressly written that women should love their husband.

Titus 2:4

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by hisgrace090: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Uebert angel is always thorough in his bible search and explanation but I will still verify His claim before taking side.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Anyone in doubt should read up Ephesians 5.

Husbands love your wives o. Submission will follow naturally.

I'm speaking for myself and some others wink

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Biingoo: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hmmm this one weak me ooh
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
LoL. The book full of confusion.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by LifestyleTonite: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
lalasticlala this one is hot
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Seun(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
You can command a husband and wife to be kind, respectful, and seductive to each other, but you can’t command them to love. People can’t control their emotions, but they can control their actions. The Bible should be updated to reflect this understanding.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Seun:
You can command a husband and wife to be kind, respectful, and seductive to each other, but you can’t command them to love. People can’t control their emotions, but they can control their actions. The Bible should be updated to reflect this understanding.
The Bible can't be updated. It is unscriptural
References: Deut 4:2, Prov 30:5-6,Deut 12:32,Rev 22:18.
Every word spoken in the Bible must come to pass.( Mat 5:18)

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
The bible is a guide for every Christian. Husbands love your wife even as Christ love the church. Women submit to your husband as he is the head of the home.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Fake pastors like this are the reason why we now have so many golddiggers and sluts lusting after Rich men.

Who told him God didn't tell a woman to love her husband? Perhaps, this conman doesn't believe Jesus is God, because he would have seen where Jesus said...

Perhaps, the pastor was expecting to see an expressly written verse commanding women to love their husband. A good Bible student will know that a woman ought to love her husband. If you claim to be a Christian who follows Jesus' commandment that says we should love one another, I wonder why you won't love your husband.
It takes a woman that loves her husband to submit to his authority.

26 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Originakalokalo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Seun:

You don't belong to him, that is why you cannot understand his instructions.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Where you see impossibilities, we see empowerment to do the impossible..

You know why?

because we don't belong in this world..

Your kingdom is of this earth, a reason why you won't understand heavenly principles.

God command us to love our neighbors as ourselves.

Jesus even went further to teach us to love our enemies...

These statements are for the children of the kingdom of heaven..

We know that it is possible... His spirit in us makes us to will and do of his good pleasure..

You don't have that spirit and you are not a child of the kingdom...

That is why you dont understand the possibility..

I cant do anything for you to understand... Only God can at this point. ....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by CodeTemplar: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Seun:
Knowledge can help control emotion.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Sir,
Please permit me to say something on this topic.
I think you rushed to judgment a little too quickly before you called the man "fake".
The Lord knows that the world has tons and tons of "false pastors"...but perhaps this one isn't.
I think any woman (regardless of religion) wants "love" & "stability".
That doesn't necessarily equate to being a "slut" or "gold-digger" (although some women like that do exist).
I say this strictly from a secular viewpoint, but dare I say that men want: "beauty", "youth", "sex", "good food", "respect", "faithfulness", and "children" (almost in this particular order).
I say this from both a secular and non-secular viewpoint that women want: love", "stability", and "faithfulness".
Ephesians 5 clearly gives commands to both the male and female.
He tells men to "love" their wives..because honestly men struggle deeply in that department. Perhaps cause of cultural and societal pressure that tells men to always be strong and never vulnerable or show any emotions other than laughter or anger.
God also tells wives to "submit" because honestly, we women have a difficult time submitting (to authority) cause we usually can take care of most situations ourselves. We need the gentle reminder as men need their reminder.
God doesn't tell women to "love" their husbands cause women (mostly) have an innate desire to love intensely especially when they are treated well.
However, neither men nor women should abuse their role nor take advantage of each other.
This pastor (it seems) was trying to focus on the men cause he is right. A woman who is loved unconditionally and respected fully is one of the most blessed gifts a husband can get apparently ..and he and the children tremendously reap the benefits of that. I doubt he was saying for women "not" to love their husbands.
Just my take..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

there is a command for young women to love their husbands

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 25, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Zimbabwean pastor, Uebert Angel has stated that God never told a woman to love her husband. The pastor buttressed his point by saying that one can never find such instruction in any page of the Bible.

He however noted that God only told the husband to love his wife.

According to him, when a husband fails to give his wife love, she malfunctions because she is created to be loved.

Uebert Angel shared on Instagram:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/uebert-angel-god-woman-love-husband/
so many heresies these days.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by rhektor(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Seun:

If they can control their actions it means that they can master their emotion because their emotion will no longer be the basis of their actions. Can you see now that your talk of updating the Bible is useless? What needs an update is your mind that has been fixed on jumping to Christian threads

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by donnie(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Orla234:
Anyone in doubt should read up Ephesians 5.

Husbands love your wives o. Submission will follow naturally.

I'm speaking for myself and some others wink

The bolded is wrong... they are to submit, they shouldn't wait for their husbands to love first. The same Word that instructs husbands to love also instructs women to submit.

Do your own part first and please your God.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by donnie(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Seun:

Love is not just an emotion... It is an action.

Love is demonstrated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by donnie(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2018
solite3:

there is a command for young women to love their husbands

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

I "liked" your comment but to see it in context, looking from the previous verse you'd understand the apostle is actually admonishing older women to be of good example to the younger ones. It's not like an outright command to women to love their husbands like you'll find in the instruction to men in Ephesians 5:28.

Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Ayoswit(f): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2018
K
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2018
You are right. So what did God told her?
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2018
God never told us to use phone or microphones. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
Submission is what she has to do.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by BruncleZuma: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by rOsy247(f): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
U lack sense. So cos there's no categorical statement in the Bible that husband should respect their wives it means husband should lack respect for the feelings of their wives as well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.