Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) (5933 Views)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Contract Sales Positions (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can we know your products?
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Azeesco: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
I rep Sokoto, hope is among.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Amehdan(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
From abuja you can contact me through 08064621101 or via my email address [color=#006600][/color]amehdanielcharles@gmail.com
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Karin001(f): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
I do not understand what this is all about but I wish to be included please.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by OLP46(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Osun State. I am interested 08139610486
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Fairyng: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
The silence of the last one week is highly regretted.

A final list of the cities/states constituting phase one of this project will be published today. What we intend to do is to shortlist the applicants on a first apply first serve approach.

The idea behind this project is to create an activity that will be beneficial to very hardworking Nigerian youths who can cause something to be produced from almost nothing. Our interest here is to identify a few of the serious ones among the all the applicants and push them to go forth and attempt creating demand for certain products that are made in Lagos but which have not yet been showcased in the different states of the country.

A more detailed perspective will be provided in the whatsapp group that will be created by the end of this week. The shortlisting will take place this weekend and baring any hitches the project will commence in earnest by the beginning of March 2017. participants will then be assigned various companies we have selected to participate in the first phase of this scheme.

Please note that this will be a very demanding project that will task your persuasive skills to no end.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by CellTabRepairs: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Great offer...

WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye?

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by mazieze: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am interested I reside in Edo State,this is my contact 07039405270
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Finest641(f): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Count me in. Ondo state. ezennekajuliet@gmail.com
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Fairyng: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Interested participants of this scheme must not necessarily be graduates must have very competent communication skills both written and oral.

He/she must reside in the preferred town or city of operation. He must have adequate knowledge of the town and its markets, its purchasing inclination and its buying preferences. They must be adults and must have bank accounts where their allowance will be transferred to.

National Youth Service Corpers have concluded their Service year in a particular location may also apply. Evidence of completion of NYSC will be required.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by bennyman4u2010: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oga abi na madam, u too speak English here. Just let people know what you are into and stop all this grammar. Are you into GNLD or whatever?

1 Like

Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Fairyng: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Candidates in the following locations will be considered for the first and second phases of the project;

Abia (Aba, Umuahia)

Anambra, (Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha)

Bayelsa (Yenogoa)

Delta (Asaba, Warri)

Ebonyi (Abakaliki, Afikpo)

Ekiti (Ado Ekiti)

Edo (Benin)

Imo (Owerri)

Osun (Osogbo,Ife, Ilesha)

Oyo (Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oyo)

Phase 2

Bauchi (Bauchi)

Kaduna (Kaduna, Zaria)

Nassarawa (Lafia, Maraba)

Plateau (Jos)

Ondo (Akure, Ondo, Ore)

Kano (Kano)

Kogi (Lokoja, Okene, Idah)

Interested candidates should send the following to the email address below;

1. A comprehensive resume

2. A cover letter that briefly describes you.

3. A passport photograph or a facebook link

This is a continuous process and whenever each state or city has been filled there will be vacancy there anymore.

growth2014@gmail.com
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Fairyng: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
bennyman4u2010:
Oga abi na madam, u too speak English here. Just let people know what you are into and stop all this grammar. Are you into GNLD or whatever?

Everything doesn't have to flow at your own pace. A little patience would do you some good.

Besides, this is on no way a multi level marketing programme but a deliberate attempt to widen the goods market.You are expected earn some money through a collaboration with producers and their representatives in various towns. You will provide a bridge between the producers in Lagos and the distributors in far-flung locations.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by apollo13(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fairyng:

Everything doesn't have to flow at your own pace. A little patience would do you some good.

Besides, this is on no way a multi level marketing programme but a deliberate attempt to widen the goods market.You are expected earn some money through a collaboration with producers and their representatives in various towns. You will provide a bridge between the producers in Lagos and the distributors in far-flung locations.
Like he said earlier. Too much grammar! SMH

1 Like

Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2017
kkk
Fairyng:
Candidates in the following locations will be considered for the first and second phases of the project;

Abia (Aba, Umuahia)

Bayelsa (Yenogoa)

Delta (Asaba, Warri)

Ekiti (Ado Ekiti)

Edo (Benin)

Imo (Owerri)

Phase 2

Bauchi (Bauchi)

Kaduna (Kaduna, Zaria)

Plateau (Jos)

Ondo (Akure, Ondo, Ore)

Kano (Kano)

This is a continuous process and whenever each state or city has been filled there will be vacancy there anymore.

growth2014@gmail.com

Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by onlinesecret(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2017
when you are through, alert us daudadihno@yahoo.com
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
am interested benin city. ikpoba hil okha LGA 08063119959
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by obeyinks(f): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Am interested obe.olayinka@yahoo.com abeokuta
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by ishaq062(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
any update
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by ijames: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eiyerejames@gmail.com edo(benin)
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by oluawoyale: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
am interested contact me on 08169159375 or oluawoyale@gmail.com
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by uc4uandc(f): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by thebest1210(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
I reside in Abuja. My number is 07037071437
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Nweke12: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
I based in Abuja,i am in interested. You can reach me via: nwekeonyekachiboniface@gmail.com. 08032500957.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Analee(f): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls am interestd,ph,09031550795
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by 141samuel: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
For Ibadan and Ogun state. olami141@yahoo.com
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Pranxta(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Fairyng:

Abia (Aba, Umuahia)

Bayelsa (Yenogoa)

Delta (Asaba, Warri)

Ekiti (Ado Ekiti)

Edo (Benin)

Imo (Owerri)

Phase 2

Bauchi (Bauchi)

Kaduna (Kaduna, Zaria)

Plateau (Jos)

Ondo (Akure, Ondo, Ore)

Kano (Kano)

growth2014@gmail.com

What of lagos sir?
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Brethren001(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm interested. georgeclapat@yahoo.com Thanksquote author=Fairyng post=53702237]We are a growing F.M.C.G firm aspiring to grow into the major towns in Nigeria.

We operate from Lagos, Nigeria. To enable us achieve this goal we seek smart and young graduates seeking an opportunity to develop their innate selling potential into enviable persuasive skills that will give them a firmer footing in their quest for a rewarding Sales career in the future.

The first phase will comprise states that will be listed later today. This arrangement will be a term contract that will span four months .The first phase will absorb 12 candidates and they will commence on March 1st 2017. They will be engaged on a contractual basis and will be provided the details of the M.O.U online. A monthly contractual fee will be paid where mutually agreed targets have been met.

A total of 120,000.00 will be paid for the period payable at a monthly rate of 30,000.00.(Terms and conditions will naturally apply).

A list of States that will make up phase one will be listed here later today. Further information will also be provided subsequently.

[/quote]
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by Brethren001(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm interested. georgeclapat@yahoo.com Thank you.
Re: SALES POSITIONS NATIONWIDE (fixed Term Contract) by CellTabRepairs: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
TAKE a job if it comes and if it doesn't, don't just waste an entire year of your life 'finding'. Do something!

A Chinese proverb says "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is NOW!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need to start now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Extra-curricular Activities Can Aid Your Job Search / Axxela Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.