Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk (5909 Views)

Help Me Verify This Job Interview / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by seglabsy(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2022
PLS THOSE IN UK,HELP ME VERIFY THIS RECRUITMENT AGENCYADDRESS CALLED :EUROPE RECRUITMENT HUB LOCATED AT 21-24 MILLBANK LONDON,THEY FACILITATE THE RECRUIJMENT OF FOREIGN WORKERS TO EUROPE.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by seglabsy(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2022
CAN ANYONE IN UK HELP ME?
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by seglabsy(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2022
pls any info?
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Kingsean(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2022
seglabsy:
pls any info?

google it bro. it doesn't look legit to me though
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by seglabsy(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
Kingsean:

google it bro. it doesn't look legit to me though
thanks bro
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Amenah06: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
Please anyone with vital info on them no real info from Google.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by excellentobanz(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
Were you able to verify this?
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by seglabsy(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
excellentobanz:
Were you able to verify this?
no
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Amenah06: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Please anyone with info on this EUROPE RECRUITMENT HUB
I got a job offer in Ireland through them and I don't know if it's a scam or not. Google is not giving much info.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by seglabsy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amenah06:
I got a job offer in Ireland through them and I don't know if it's a scam or not. Google is not giving much info.
that was why i put it before nairalander in london.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Mikkyduke: 5:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Any update?? Are they real?
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by zinaunreal(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Mikkyduke:
Any update?? Are they real?

They usually post jobs on indeed that's all I know. If they don't ask you for any serious money, play along they could be real . But I feel its scam because there's a review about them on quora mostly negative

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Darrykenny1938: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Any further update about this site cos I got a mail from them too lately please anyone?��
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Ibrochi: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
I got a job offer from them too but skeptical about it's authentication,they ask me to purchase one employment package of 29euro and I went to quora to inquire about the company but the review about them is not too good.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Collins5887: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
yeah it's the same here also I'm searching a review on the job before i git here I'm yet to purchase the application package is it real?
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by ojbanja: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Amenah06:
Please any information about this recruitment hub?
Wanted to know if it's a scam.thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Kingchineme6(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Same here, they said I should pay certain amount of money for documentation......

Please anybody with important information about this people should share... ��
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by wasiubello: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't know where desperation will take us to in this country. When you search for review of any organization who claims to be helping people on the internet and you can't find any, that's is an indication they're scam.

If they're real you, would be seeing everyone singing there praises.

If you foolishly pay €29 (N30k) to one scam out there. Then I pity you.

Once you pay that money, it means they have open officy on you and you will keep paying until you lose your senses.

They're scam run
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Dido90: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
seglabsy:
PLS THOSE IN UK,HELP ME VERIFY THIS RECRUITMENT AGENCYADDRESS CALLED :EUROPE RECRUITMENT HUB LOCATED AT 21-24 MILLBANK LONDON,THEY FACILITATE THE RECRUIJMENT OF FOREIGN WORKERS TO EUROPE.

In this address, there are 33 companies there. Europe Recruitment Hub is not one of the 33 companies there.

They also sent me a mail about job but I am a very keen observer and investigator.

From the 2nd mail I got from them, I became skeptical because it made no sense.

The first mail I got after submitting my application informed me that an account officer had been designated to me and would contact me in an hour time.

In an hour time, I got the mail from the same address used in sending me the first mail. The writer said she's my account officer.

I went back to the first mail, checked the address again. It was the same address. Then I looked at the signature, it was the same Jennifer.

Jennifer at first told me my account officer would contact me in an hour time, then an hour time, the same Jennifer came, using the same email address, telling me she's my account officer ����

Do you see, when you pay attention to details, you will easily connect dots.

She sends long writeups as mail, and reading the long writeup would even make you forget to investigate.

I have googled the company name actually and I have written on Quora about it in the course of my investigation.

For now, I am not convinced they are real.

Whoever has a genuine agent who will do the job before payment should contact us.

About 3 nights ago, someone posted a link in a Facebook group: https://www.uktiersponsors.co.uk/

... directing people to apply for jobs there. From my little investigation, this site is being operated by a Nigerian, it is another scam.

We all just have to be at alert.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Dido90: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
An idea just occurred to me.

Let's form a group.

Each of us who have been contacted by this organization should contribute the £29.

Let 10 of us contribute the money and let's give it a trial, use it to test them for 1 person
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Fireson: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good idea. I am game .
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Dido90: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fireson:
Good idea. I am game .

I'm sending you an email.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Cleo18: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
You can imagine.

I filled their registration form online without uploading my documents.

They've been sending me mails to send them my documents. I saw no convincing reason I should.

Yesterday, they sent me message, that I would get my invitation soon.

Today they sent me congratulatory message, telling me my work invitation is ready.
��sen
What a scam!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Fireson: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Cleo18:
You can imagine.

I filled their registration form online without uploading my documents.

They've been sending me mails to send them my documents. I saw no convincing reason I should.

Yesterday, they sent me message, that I would get my invitation soon.

Today they sent me congratulatory message, telling me my work invitation is ready.
��sen
What a scam!

run ooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by MykelD: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2022
I am game oo, I got the mail too

Dido90:

I'm sending you an email.
Re: Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk by Rossylinks: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
I got same mail from them...they don't seem to be real I just ignored them since day before yeaterday

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancy Spot / Axxela Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment In A Shipping And Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.