Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 (833 Views)

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 4 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fate sure as a way of binding and unbinding things, as eventually both Stephanie and Stephan decided to tie the knot.
Hope sure as a magic, a magic that only time is patient enough to see. And faith is such a strength, a strength that keeps hope alive.

The day was bright and gay. The clear blue sky was illuminated by the shinning sun. The sky was laced with silvery white clouds, making it the most beautiful morning for the to-be couples.
Simi, Stephanie's chief bride's maid, rushed into the dressing room to hand Stephanie her phone. She had just gotten a call from Stephan.
'Hello nilla', Stephanie said.
'Hi berry, how is it going over there?' Stephan asked.
'Fine here, having my make-over, there?'
'Fine too, berry'
'That's nice, Styles there with you?' Stephanie asked.
'Yeah, my home-boy is here, getting all dressed up'
'Good to hear that, my regards'
'All right berry, send mine to Simi'
'I'll sure do'
'Meet you down the aisle, strawberry'
'Can't wait, vanilla'.

An hour later, both Stephanie and Stephan were now in front of the altar. The priest started the wedding processions...
'Is there anyone in this auditorium, who objects to the solemnization in holy matrimony of Stephanie and Stephan?'
The church was as silent as a grave yard.
'I ask again is there anyone in objection of the joining together of these two, in holy matrimony? Speak now or remain silent forever'
The church was again as silent as a grave yard.
'If so, i join...', the Priest was about to make a statement when he was cut short.
The door flung open, rays of sun rushed in and only a dark feminine figure could be seen from afar as the sun blinded the eyes of the congregation.
As the figure moved closer, it became clearer to see her. She had long braids, wore a flowery jumpsuit with a knife pointed high heels. She walked slowly, gently and majestically with her purse placed right under her armpits, her legs barely touching the ground.
Stephan stood shaking from head to toe, almost wetting his pants. He knew who she was, and he definitely might not get through with this, not with the stigma that may be attached to the forthcoming scenario.
Now standing in front of the congregation the young slim lady said amist whisper, but was loud enough to be heard by all because of the absolute serenity, 'I object'.
To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 by Alennsar(f): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
hum! dis is superb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

3 Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status / ‘iya Awon Boys!’ A Moral Narration by Taiwo Oladimeji Balogun (biadefola.com.ng) / How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.