Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

A Great Testimony Of Healing From Asthma/bronchitis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Great Testimony Of Healing From Asthma/bronchitis (550 Views)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Testimony Of Healing From Asthma/bronchitis by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen,
In whatever situation you find yourself, give This almighty God thanks and reverence, it was such a great testimony for me to tell you how God healed me of Asthma/bronchitis without me know that the healing had already taken place. The only remedy is FAITH because without it you cannot please this Almighty!
Since I was born three decades ago I have been having Asthma/bronchitis. I was told that when I get get to the ago of 30 that I would out-grow it. although later in my teens, I was advised my a doctor never to try using inhaler as much use of it could make it chronic. I kept to all the instructions and true to what i was told, I only took FRANOL then.
Between 2008 and 2013 It became something else. I would stay in a place and for no reason at all, it develops. The same things applies to when it rains, about to rain, during harmattan; whenever i perceive otapiapia, fried oil, or even very cold water. Then in 2014, all through my youth service year was terrible. I took so many drugs that could make subside then but it continues the next day. I could neither walk nor run as I should. But thank God for a man of God whom I told what was really happening to me since this asthma/bronchitis thing has defied medical solution. He told me some horrible things related to spiritual family foundations as a result of what some of our fore-father commited, as well as some people in our family who still continued this practice in their closet as well as inflicting whatever sickness they feel like on any family member through the use of marine spirits in the form of snakes (please this is no joke, it is real!). He just gave me an instruction to just praise God within the hours of 12am and 3am, then go to bed that God already knew my problem, no need to just be repeating myself, that the healing may come at any time, so I should just keep praying that my faith would be tested. I did as was told although I missed out in some days. But in everything I believed that one day, I would be healed completely of this ailment.
Then in January 2017, I just had a sore throat that I could not fully explain its nature. first and second time, it was the second time that really got to me, Imagine having more than 6 lumps of boils in your throat that will make you neither eat, swallow saliva, nor drink water! I just walked to a pharmacist who prescribed just ampiclox (beecham type). I took this drug for 5 days (also kept praying as instructed). On sunday around 3 to 4 pm the boils started bursting, it took me like more than 4 hours to vomit out all these smelly puss (ugh!). Since then till now....meeen I ate all sorts of cold, oily whatever i could lay my hands on and havent felt any symptom of difficulty in breathing. Please pardon my inability to narrate this the I should, just thank this mighty GOD for a great healing that i never expected that it could come this way. All glory, honour, adoration,....all to HIM!
Re: A Great Testimony Of Healing From Asthma/bronchitis by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
I hope this testimony will change someone for the better as THIS IS VERY REAL, PLS AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT
Re: A Great Testimony Of Healing From Asthma/bronchitis by Nekky5(f): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
To God be the glory!! Your testimony shall remain permanent in Jesus name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

US Lawmakers Deem Nigeria World’s Most Dangerous Place For Christians / “Why I Sleep With Old Women!!!” – Man Confesses To TB Joshua / Who Was King Zedekiah In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.