Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,718 members, 7,840,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London (26344 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by odugbo1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
yes that is the right man to confirme it
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
GameGod:
Who cares? Fayose is a dumb clown. grin

are you afraid he will he open nNa nyansh? Its u that's is double dumb clown.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by mistersle3m(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
When employee extends his leave the employer have to know if he is still interested in the work or needs to employ someone else
Mynd44:

So your employer deserves to know where you are while on vacation?

Okay oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
GameGod:
Who cares? Fayose is a dumb clown.

grin grin Who did this to Pres. Trump. I think I need to post it on his official handle. Lwkmd. grin grin This fucking made my day.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by whitedove(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Okay oooo
yes,employers do care to know..i dont know where you work,but those who work in a good enviroment know this
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by johhnnie(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
xstry:
?

Strange but true!
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by GameGod(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

grin grin Who did this to Pres. Trump. I think I need to post it on his official handle. Lwkmd. grin grin This fucking made my day.
grin
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Festusd: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:

my dear London operates under the rule of law.Not even Theresa may can order the arrest of an opponent or ask soldiers to kill unarmed civillians like what is obtainable under the regime of the vegetakble

Thank you, please tell him some of them will just be saying rubbish, why will he end up in prison, please let's grow up. Nigeria has even corrupt our way of thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by BakireBulmaker: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
To pray for him?

To reconcile with him?

Not a bad idea.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by jrusky(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hhahahaha too funny they won't allow him. apc are demons let them keep deceiving themselves one good day we shall see it all they lie today but one good day the truth will surely triumph.

Tinubu, Okorocha, Amaechi, Onu, Ngige should be bring to a public hall and flog them mercilessly because they are the ones that put Nigeria in this situation because of their greed and failure. Any foundation that stand upon lie ground will crumble for sure, nemesis is catching up on them so fast indeed. apc's rats see you lives same way Nigeria stayed for nearly six months with no Minster and at the end imbeciles were the ones chosen as Ministers here we are again the Mr Saint Buhari is now *Nigeria president in Londo* or *Nigeria president ruling from self imposed exile*

Honestly I'm just happy the way God is disgracing apc and is demonic members all the time. See Buhari oo who was accusing and abusing last administration going abroad fro treatment please why did he went to London or is their no Hospital in Abuja, Kebbi, Lagos, Nassarawa why London That is God for you. This same Buhari that was abusing PDP and Yardua when Yardua was sick But God turned it round now he Mr Buhari is on sick bed same abroad like Yardua that is life when you are too wicked and damn satanic power hungry you will always find yourself wjhere Buhari find himself. I don't wish him dead never but I don't pity him a bit in fact I don't give a damn bit if he returns or not after all when he was here what is his usefulness Is it electricity he provided or does he give any better education or any good road or any good economy or any good employment or any good governance or fight corruption as it was expected of him or did he give security All are HELL NO. So what the hell do I need him for

His daughter was busy posing for selfie with her Hippo face looking hubby and someone asking me to pray for Buhari I will rather pray for goat than to pray for him. His daughter don't know how to pray for her papa so its me who will leave my own issue and be praying for Buhari ok nah
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by LordAdam7: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Okay oooo

Seun, note what this one is saying oooo.

An employee that sees nothing wrong in another employee telling lies about his health status and taking indefinite vacation without recourse to the employer should receive a pink slip.

You are one of the most unintelligent mods on NL, and mods wen no get sense plenty.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Blue3k(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordAdam7:

Seun, note what this one is saying oooo.

An employee that sees nothing wrong in another employee telling lies about his health status and taking indefinite vacation without recourse to the employer should receive a pink slip.

You are one of the most unintelligent mods on NL, and mods wen no get sense plenty.

-Lord

Lol at least we know he isn't thin skinned. If he doesn't swing ban hammer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by LordAdam7: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol at least we know he isn't thin skinned. If he doesn't swing ban hammer.

I dey wait am.

The very first post I made with this account after they axed my main account wrongly was to take a swipe at the mods.

They already know a ban is counter-productive in my case.

But to the topic. How would an employee be so stup*d as to make that statement (I'm referring to Mynd44 statement). It's like an employee while in the presence of his/her employer saying it's okay for other employees to steal from their employers/companies.

It's shooting oneself in the foot, and I'm not surprised one bit that Mynd44 said that. I can gesticulate his IQ score with the number of fingers on one hand.

-Lord
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by holuphisayor(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Supported. Make fayose go visit am
Fowl yansh go soon open. grin
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by GOFRONT(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
If it is to go and oppose the Request of FG to borrow loan from China, He would have long gone there......But if he is truely for the people as he claims, let him go and check on Pmb's health and feed us with updates

Instead he prefer Pmb's death.......We know him wella
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by ufuosman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
If fayose go, I bliv am, he go let the cat out of the bag. E go blow the cover. Abeg make una no set fayose up!
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by dikeigbo2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:
He is more likely to end up in a police cell in London than get into Nigerian House, London

Negodu mentality ndi mmadu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by senitorspeaker(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hahahah buhari will rather die than allow Truth(fayose) visit him..... As him hear dis sef him BP go rise up cos he know all secrets will be exposed at the mention of fayose.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by mapet: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Comic OP. He raised a tweet, now looking for traction for it, came on NL to say Nigerians are demanding Fayose visit UK. Don't you know when something sounds idiotic, you leave it at that? Of all the pressing issues happening now, it is a dumb and idiotic idea to send a rather dumb and idiotic governor on a needless journey that is important?

Well you can have your 5mins of madness if you so please
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by petrov10: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Which is why I said he is more likely to be jailed than enter Nigeria house
mynd quote again na y u keep quiet

Nonsense
You nor strong yet you dey flex muscles grin
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Ningi2020(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Someone with Flat head will just write something and his fellow Igbos will support him and d idiot will sag Nigerians, who Fayose epp
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by tonex360: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Okay oooo
which mumu vacation, haven't vacation ended, listing to yourself talk, I dont know why you Nigerians keep nurturing lies in this country, all liers must burn in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by tifany89(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:
He is more likely to end up in a police cell in London than get into Nigerian House, London
And why would he end up in a cell if I may ask? Or am I missing something here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by ephi123(f): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Thankfully there is rule of law in the UK, definitely not the jungle called Nigeria where you can "end up in a police cell" for criticising the government. To imagine this kind of thinking is even considered normal shows we have a loooong way to go.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by lastpage: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
engineerboat:

So Trump is greater than all Nigerians.

Myd44 you can do better than this.

Nigerians, buhari employers deserve to know the status of its employee (Buhari)

You people like to think you are important in the scheme of things?
You did not vote for Buhari so stop pretending like you are interested in his wellbeing.

The President is 73yrs old and he is entitled to "old age" breakdowns.

He also enjoys the confidentiality of his "health dossier", just like any other Nigerians.
The President is not bound by any law, to always respond to any allegation (even about his health) that are spread by hateful animals in human skin.

As said in law, "the onus of proof lies with the accuser".
If you say the President is dead, PROVE IT. Simples!! tongue tongue

Many of you wishing the President dead, would not even survive his tenure of office yet you are acting like you are God that grants long life? shocked

Its beyond doubt, except if you are a child of Anger and Hate, that the President is alive as of today (I dont think the POTUS will be a part of any fraud or cover-up of Buhari's health).

HATERS gon'Hate anyway. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Edwinmason:
they was once a country........
REST IN PEACE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Horlufemi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
GameGod:
Who cares? Fayose is a dumb clown. grin

This trump guy makes me sick.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Horlufemi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
SOLADEMIABIODUN:
CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE ENGLISH LANGUAGE We hardly knew you

There, perfect.
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Splashme: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:

the vegetable who has committed countless crimes against humanity is more likely to spend time in prison than a fearless defender of the masses
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by Moneyyy: 2:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by BetaThings: 3:22am On Feb 15, 2017
cktheluckyman:

my dear London operates under the rule of law.Not even Theresa may can order the arrest of an opponent or ask soldiers to kill unarmed civillians like what is obtainable under the regime of the vegetable

Under Jonathan unarmed civilians protesting fuel price increase were murdered, it was not a crime
Under Jonathan the police searched the homes of a poor people without a search warrant; they always arrested the poor, they never placed them under house arrest - that was okay
Under Buhari Dasuki's house was searched with a search warrant and Kashamu placed under house arrest and both showed we are sliding to dictatorship
Ko?
Re: Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London by BetaThings: 3:30am On Feb 15, 2017
engineerboat:

So Trump is greater than all Nigerians.
Buhari speaks to Trump and other people he has always spoken to
How many Nigerians are on social media?
How many Nigerians own smart phones?
Tens of millions of Nigerians don't care who Buhari speaks with
They are working at their farms, construction sites and markets etc

engineerboat:

Nigerians, buhari employers deserve to know the status of its employee (Buhari)

Let real Nigerians speak for themselves
All the DDOS bots used for opening social media accounts now pretending to be Nigerians don't matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: PDP Reject Tribunal’s Judgment, Heads To Supreme Court ….says Verdict, / Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier / PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.