Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China (752 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by TheHerald: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari’s signature has been allegedly forged in order to sell $19 million worth of crude oil in China according to a House of Representatives member, Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma
Agbonayinma also accused the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) of gross corruption while appearing on Channels TV.

“In this letter here, this is not President Buhari’s signature but it was forged by our people – by Nigerians who wanted to sell the crude in China worth about $19 million,” he said.

“I tell you the truth, the .Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) is also aware. We are working day and night to also do what is needed to get it right because he (the AGF) is the custodian of the laws in the nation.

“So, I’m saying I must tell you that the corruption in this country didn’t just start yesterday. It is a cancer, and to cure cancer, you need a radical approach getting the radical approach in this case means you have to step on peoples’ toes, which might affect those that are probably close to you.

“What is important is the ability to have that willingness to commit to the fight against corruption. This is not something that is new. As a matter of fact: this is a copy of the letter in which President Muhammadu Buhari’s signature was forged to defraud Nigeria.

“My dear Nigerians, this time I would like you to support the National Assembly when people want to divert attention from what government is doing by pushing up negative issues to the fight against corruption. Let’s give credit to Mr. President in the war against corruption.

“So as the National Assembly, we must do our part as well. Doing our part does not mean Nigerians should be kept in the dark? Nigerians must know exactly what is going on. What has happened to their money? The money that belongs to this nation belongs to you; it belongs to me,” he added.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/corruption-alert-buharis-signature-forged-sell-19m-crude-oil-china/#rGQgpjc8MGO2QuvZ.99

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
?
Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by mrsfavour(f): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
since some pole are getting PMB on phone why didn't they confirm from him?
Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Saraki must be involved one way or the other! Even if it was his biro they used.... angry
Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by tayoxx(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chei Nigeria which wayyyyy

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by mastermaestro(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yesterday I read somewhere about aides forging Buhari's signature already. In fact some legislators believe that the letter purportedly forwarded by the president was actually written and signed by someone else in his caucus. A nation full of crooks.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by Horus(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dkPkyjB-Nk

Lawmaker Reveals Alleged Attempt To Forge Buhari's Signature For $19 Million Stolen Crude

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by cktheluckyman: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
It has started..They arranged an impostor to speak to Trump yesterday and are now forging the signature of the illiterate vegetable to siphon our common patrimony

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
mastermaestro:
Yesterday I read somewhere about aides forging Buhari's signature already. In fact some legislators believe that the letter purportedly forwarded by the president was actually written and signed by someone else in his caucus. A nation full of crooks.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Honorable you are saying the truth, but the problem is if SARAKI and DOGARA are involved in the case, it can earn you suspension in the house . Nigeria a country where the hunter usually get hunted

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by Jeel: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ahhh this na serious matter o

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by owobokiri(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Current NNPC boss Maikanti might even be worse than the 10 million dollars Andrew Yakubu. . . Attention should be focused on NNPC and not just few characters there in the past... All i know is that the problem is the mindset. That Obasanjo/Buhari/Danjuma/Babangida group see everything oil as what belongs to them... They dont seem to see looting of oil proceeds as corruption.., they believe they are taking what they fought for. And since they directly or indirectly dominate power, It becomes a problem that can only be solved when they see it as a problem... And all of them; Gius Obaseki, Funsho Kpokpolokun, Andrew Yakubu and Maikanti are all dancing to the whims of these 4 or 5 men who either appointed them, lobbied for them to be appointed or recommended them..

1 Like

Re: Corruption Alert! Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China by GMBuhari: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's Yahoo politicians or Yahoo boys

Wire wire boys

NNPC Boys

I'm sure they already priced Bentleys and houses in banana Island

Ishe nlo, ko sere

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Remains A Terrorist Worldwide A Sick Vagabond Incompetent Charlatan / Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose / WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.