Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose (737 Views)

Igbo And Yoruba Unity In Process! / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Friday described the welfare and unity of Yoruba people as too important for anyone to play politics with.

The governor, who spoke in Akure, Ondo State, during the inauguration of Chief Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) as the governor of the state, said being a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, should not stop him from attending the inauguration of a governor in the All Progressives Congress.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, the governor described the occasion as a national event that well-meaning people should identify with.

He said, “This is a Nigerian affair. When a governor is sworn in, we have to support him. We are talking about regional integration and unity and Akeredolu is one of us; we have to support him. Electioneering has come and gone and a winner has emerged, we have to work together in the spirit of the people of our region.

“We cannot play politics with the welfare of the people of our region. We have to support Akeredolu to make the difference. This is a matter that concerns the Yoruba nation and after Nigeria, Yoruba nation comes first. We don’t need to play politics with the welfare of Yoruba people.”

On whether he was planning to join the APC, the governor said he no such plan in mind.

http://punchng.com/fayose-at-akeredolus-inauguration-says-yoruba-unity-crucial/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Oshoko
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2017
The integration is on course

Behave well Oshoko

We the omoluabis respects elders

So behave like one of us

Work for the people of ekiti state

Then you will have our full support

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by CplusJason: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Undoubtedly the best SW governor.

God bless Peter Ayo Fayose.

God bless PDP.

*please ignore the acting president of zombies above me. Thanks.*
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by madridguy(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Quote of the day “We cannot play politics with the welfare of the people of our region.

I hope the likes of Wike and Amaechi will follow the step and make today's election violent free.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by CplusJason: 6:09am On Feb 25, 2017
madridguy:
Quote of the day “We cannot play politics with the welfare of the people of our region.

I hope Wike APC and Amaechi will follow the step and make today's election violent free.
I pray your demonic party and the pregnant minister of transportation allow things to go peacefully.
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Undoubtedly the best SW governor.

God bless Peter Ayo Fayose.

God bless PDP.

*please ignore the acting president of zombies above me. Thanks.*
Yeah, best governor in SW and Life President of Biafra in Waiting. Psychos tend to fluorish in your Five Villages, so we have not an ounce of doubt Fayose would make the greatest leader ever in your villages.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by stinggy(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2017
“We cannot play politics with the welfare of the people of our region. We have to support Akeredolu to make the difference. This is a matter that concerns the Yoruba nation and after Nigeria, Yoruba nation comes first. We don’t need to play politics with the welfare of Yoruba people.”
For their own sake, I hope Okorocha, Willie and their defenders learn from this. There's life outside party affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by Babacele: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2017
the sweet talk wouldn't prevent you from going to jail when the time comes.
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by CoolFreeday(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2017
for his mind now, him the campaign abi? is it now that he knows about the important of the yoruba nation?

#Time shall tell.
Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by wyqay: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Governor Fayose is really making history as far as Yoruba race is concern. he believe in unity. Ride on Ekun, baba gbogbo won

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu's Inauguration: "Yoruba's Unity Crucial", Says Fayose by CplusJason: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yeah, best governor in SW and Life President of Biafra in Waiting. Psychos tend to fluorish in your Five Villages, so we have not an ounce of doubt Fayose would make the greatest leader ever in your villages.
It will be nice if you avoid me bro.

A benue w.itless fo0l like u mentioning me.

(1) (Reply)

APO 6 JUDGEMENT: Reject Unlawful Orders, Group Tell Police / Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) / Please Why Has Ministry Of Defence Not Sign This Guy Yet What A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.