Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Vals Day, Sex & Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vals Day, Sex & Christians (536 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vals Day, Sex & Christians by chiedu7: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2017

CHRISTIAN LADIES!
If I guy comes and all that attracts him to you is sex, you mostly avoid him won't you?

Since you know that it's to satisfy himself he is after and not you that’s the attraction.

CHRISTIAN GUYS!
If a guy comes your sister or daughter and you just suspect that the guys interest is sex; won't you warn the guy off?

We'll most likely go to war with the guy, because we know that guy’s interest is sex.

IT'S NO SECRET THAT RELATIONSHIPS BUILT ON SEX NEVER LAST.

THEN HOW COME CHRISTIANS PREACH FINANCIAL BLESSINGS?

The lady that washed Jesus's feet with her tears loved Jesus because of forgiveness of sin and not blessings.

Luke 7
37 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,

38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

Peter when he realized who Jesus was the first thing he said was, Lord I'm a sinner and not blessings for wealth.

Luke 5: 8
When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.

WHEN PEOPLE COME TO JESUS FOR BLESSINGS INSTEAD OF FORGIVENESS OF SINS, THEY ARE NEVER SAVED.

The bible say’s you preach the forgiveness of sins not prosperity.

Acts 13: 38 (KJV)
Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren,
that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

If they don’t know they are sinners then they will never ask forgiveness, and you only get forgiveness when you confess your sins.

1 John 1: 9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If you have never confessed your sins to Jesus your sins are not forgiven,
which means you are not saved.

The bible say’s seek Jesus first and all will be added.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

And not seek what will be added first.

So please let’s stop all this type amen to get blessings and come and be blessed rubbish.

Just relationships built on sex never last, coming to Jesus built on blessings will never last either.

These preaching’s have their roots from the masonic preachers.

Lets preach forgiveness of sins.

And you know the funny thing, Jesus knows who came forgiveness for sins.

That’s why the bible say’s that the Word of God discern’s, remember Jesus is the word of God.

Hebrews 4
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest IN HIS SIGHT!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / Pastor Suleiman's Wife Speaks Out / 6 Types Of Atheist (you Will Barely Save From It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.