Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Club7digits Business Support Platform. Plenty Of Value & Plenty Of Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Club7digits Business Support Platform. Plenty Of Value & Plenty Of Money (486 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money / Creditpro(business Support Services Limited) / Jewish Merchant AJM Unlocks The Ultimate Password Of Value Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Club7digits Business Support Platform. Plenty Of Value & Plenty Of Money by wealthygladman: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
I believe Club7Digits.com is presently the number one business support platform available. If you have it as a goal to become a millionaire impact in the world, then you shouldn't ignore this platform. Very good stuffs don't come around all the time. I like painting this scenario, whenever I am talking about Club7Digits. Imagine, you went to a grocery store to shop. After shopping, you made payment for your goods. Then as you were about leaving, the manager called out to you and said: "hey, please don't go yet; we have a surprise for you." With high hope, you walked up to the manager, and then he said:" We are currently doing a promo, which will last for a very long time. Please can I have your receipt." Lets say your receipt is showing 100K. He then sat down, and wrote a check of 300k. Handing it over to you, he said: "Here is a check of 300k. We are giving you back your 100k, plus an extra 200k. You can have all of the products also." Its funny, right? Almost everybody would say, it can't happen in the real world, but believe me, that's almost exactly what Club7Digits.com is doing.

Robert Kiyosaki once said: "One of the surest way to becoming a millionaire is by owning a business[/i]." Club7Digits.com is a business and financial empowerment platform, that gives people the intellectual support they need to own a business, turn any business into a cash cow, and make plenty of money on the go. Besides the free business support services offered by Club7Digits,[i] it also boast of a super donation platform that gives you 300% for your first donation, 200% for monthly donations, and 25% of referrals' donations. You also get to attend a great online business school and get funding for your business idea.

Here are some of the special features of Club7Digits.com

1. Super business support.
2. You get a free website for your business
3. You get a free mobile app for your business.
4. You have access to free Nigerian, working email addresses and phone
numbers for your marketing needs.
5. You get free advertisement for your business
6. You get free likes and updates for your public business Facebook page
7. Subsidized money making business products.
8. You get 300% of your first donation
9. You get 200% of subsequent donations
10. You get 25% of your referrals' donations
11. Super online business school
12. Funding for your business idea.

To become a fully activated member of Club7Digits.com, you only need to donate $8(N4000) to another member of the club, and pay a one-time admin fee of $2(N1000) to the Club. Then within 2 weeks of joining the Club, $24(N12000) would paid into your bank account by other members. To keep your account active, you are required to donate $8(4000) at least once in a month. failure to do that could lead to the suspension of your account, and you also forfeit any ongoing business support from Club7Digits you might have been enjoying. Please visit my blog: http://iwealthunlimited..com.ng/ to learn more about how Club7Digits.com works.

I know there are other money making schemes out there, but Club7Digits.com is in many ways not like them. What Club7Digits do so passionately is help people start up great businesses. Her goal is to make millionaires out of ordinary dudes in 3 years or less. With Club7Digits, you get super business support and resources free, plus plenty of money 'on the go', and funding for your business idea. Don't take my word for it. Visit the Club7Digits website: http://www.club7digits.com and see for yourself. They are 100% genuine and passionate about helping Nigerians startup great businesses and and make money on the go.

You can drop your phone number so I can add you to our Whatsapp group, where you can learn more about Club7Digits, and get answers to any of your questions.

We also have a facebook group. Log on to facebook and search for Club7Digits.com.
Re: The Club7digits Business Support Platform. Plenty Of Value & Plenty Of Money by wealthygladman: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
With Club7Digits.com you get truckloads of value and continuous money flow. Making money has never been this easy. What you get from Club7Digits far outweighs your input. It works like magic. But seriously, its no magic. I think it is called 'ambitious giving.'
Re: The Club7digits Business Support Platform. Plenty Of Value & Plenty Of Money by wealthygladman: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
U can also become a partner of Club7Digits. All it will take is commitment. The reward; big is an understatement. Requirement: 1. Become a member, 2. Create a Facebook page and a whatsapp group, 3. Submit an article promoting Club7Digits once in a month in any blog/forum online. 4. Commit to getting at least 10 people in a month. Reward: Get 50% of referrals donations, get a share of admin fees paid by those in your region, Enjoy exclusive partners dinner events, get a free international master card(comes with free $25)and a free USA account, make money from third party online businesses, enjoy monthly give-aways: laptops, iPads, phones, Be part of yearly car give away events, and more (100% guaranteed)

If you are interested, write to Club7Digits: partners@club7digits.com, club7digits.partners@gmail.com, indicating ur interest.
Re: The Club7digits Business Support Platform. Plenty Of Value & Plenty Of Money by jbrownny: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls add me to your whatsapp group 08185877251 Julie

(1) (Reply)

Coinbase Frozen Account / Gifty Bbnaija, See What This Guy Said About Gifty Of Big Brother Naija / Diamondxtra How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.