Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money (12843 Views)

Am Okay With Just One Single Goal, Says Nigerian Cryptocurrency Trader, Linus Wi / How To Make A Lot Of Money Importing Used Phones From China/ebay / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Do you want to know the single habit that makes millionaires a lot of money?

You are in the right place because I am going to show you that single habit you find in every millionaire that makes them a lot of money.

In this part of the world, very few people are rich while vast majority are poor due to their inability to develop this money making habit.

In this 2 mins 30 seconds video I explain that one single habit that make millionaires a lot of money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxJJq63a6o
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by Luckylife(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Are you a millionaire and happy?

2 Likes

Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Luckylife:
Area you a millionaire and happy?
The journey to greatness begins in the mind and actualize through steps and action.

Going from rags to riches requires you to learn and unlearn, switch from one habbit to another

2 Likes

Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by superstr: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
uprof:
The journey to greatness begins in the mind and actualize through steps and action.

Going from rags to riches requires you to learn and unlearn, switch from one habbit to another

Please tell me one of the actionable steps in the video before I watch it.
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
superstr:

Please tell me one of the actionable steps in the video before I watch it.

Watch the video first and tell me what you feel
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by superstr: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
uprof:

Watch the video first and tell me what you feel

I really like the content of the video...but I need more money fast fast.

Can I get tips ?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
superstr:

I really like the content of the video...but I need more money fast fast.

Can I get tips ?

There is no quick money or overnight success that is what people don't want to listen to.

So I will advice you to acquire knowledge and skills of making money
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by superstr: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
uprof:

There is no quick money or overnight success that is what people don't to listen to.

So I will advice you to take your to acquire knowledge and skills of making money

Ok... How can I acquire knowledge and skills of making money.
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
superstr:

Ok... How can I acquire knowledge and skills of making money.

Let me refer you to our Facebook page moneyaffairsoneline for our our weekly tips on finance and entrepreneurship
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by superstr: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
uprof:

Let me refer you to our Facebook page moneyaffairsoneline for our our weekly tips on finance and entrepreneurshiop

Thanks a lot. I just checked out you page. Any other recommendations?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
this is great I love it,so many people are scared of taken the right step to financial freedom. but I want to ask you what can a person do to overcome is fears
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2020
facenglish:
this is great I love it,so many people are scared of taken the right step to financial freedom. but I want to ask you what can a person do to overcome is fears

Thanks! One important things to do is to acquire more knowledge and skills then try to figure out what give you motivation both internal and external
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
uprof:

Thanks! One important things to do is to acquire more knowledge and skills then try to figure out what give you motivation both internal and external

thanks for the information, can you suggest the important skills you can acquire
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
facenglish:

thanks for the information, can you suggest the important skills you can acquire

Among other skills,One of the skills I can suggest for you is public speaking skills. Most successful people are public speaking,you need to have the courage to face the crowd communicate with them in a way to get their interest and attention.
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
uprof:

Among other skills,One of the skills I can suggest for you is public speaking skills. Most successful people are public speaking,you need to have the courage to face the crowd communicate with them in a way to get their interest and attention.

the problem I have with public speaking is facing the crowd,but I will try and work on that because it is necessary.If you can recommend book on that,I will be very grateful
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
facenglish:

the problem I have with public speaking is facing the crowd,but I will try and work on that because it is necessary.If you can recommend book on that,I will be very grateful

Millions of people also have the same problem,I used to have the fear before I overcome it. I can give you some helpful tips from my experience
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
uprof:

Millions of people also have the same problem,I used to have the fear before I overcome it. I can give you some helpful tips from my experience

Do you want some tips?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2020
uprof:

Do you want some tips?
yes I want some tips
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2020
facenglish:

Yes I want some tips

First, you learn how to speak by speaking so you have to find a means by which you speak with people all the time,like starting a discussion with friends and family.that number one
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
uprof:

First, you learn how to speak by speaking so you have to find a means by which you speak with people all the time,like starting a discussion with friends and family.that number one

nice one what should I do next
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by Adam00(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Money is not real
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Adam00:
Money is not real

Naa soo! It is questionable
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
uprof:

Naa soo! It is questionable

Thanks for your contribution!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
uprof:

Thanks for your contribution!
I have some questions for you anyway
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
facenglish:

I have some questions for you anyway

No problem!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

No problem!

Go ahead with your questions
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

Go ahead with your questions
Does everyone experience fear!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
facenglish:

Does everyone experience fear!

Yes in one way or the other
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

Yes in one way or the other

Hope you get my point
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2020
uprof:

Hope you get my point

If you don't let me know
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
uprof:

If you don't let me know
so that I can share others with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low / 60 African Startups Receive $4 Million Equity-Free Funding From Google / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.