Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data (3244 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Which of the Nigerian GSM carrier is The Fastest and Most Economical Network for Data.
Is Mtn data still rocking? It’s terribly slow at my end and customer care have not been helpful u just receive unnecessary call from them when ya expecting Better call and if not for my itel s31 dat i had to change to glo sim now and even glo is fucking up big time.

Mtn Data is expensive and Slow
Glo Is Slow too

Which one are we going to use now?
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by kio052001(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
in my area Airtel is better, I believe with the Airtel Android 1.0 plan you are good to go.
talking about that your Itel S31, the Android version found it, is 6.0 which can allow u restrict those apps that consume so much data in the background, I must say that is great
plus on Airtel network, there are some sites that have been labelled zero zone where Airtel network will never charge you a penny when u visit those site on this their network

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by olo2phemmy: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mtn is expensive but still the best, Glo is just too much quantity

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by kio052001(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
olo2phemmy:
the lady said she used MTN on her Itel S31 mobile phone before switching to GLO or are you talking about the network in your area
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Inside(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
All this nonsense marketing stunt of the toy phone, I know that it will ends one day. Mtcheeew.....

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Inside(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
kio052001:
in my area Airtel is better, I believe with the Airtel Android 1.0 plan you are good to go.
talking about that your Itel S31, the Android version found it, is 6.0 which can allow u restrict those apps that consume so much data in the background, I must say that is great
plus on Airtel network, there are some sites that have been labelled zero zone where Airtel network will never charge you a penny when u visit those site on this their network
[qu
Glory12345:
Which of the Nigerian GSM carrier is The Fastest and Most Economical Network for Data.
Is Mtn data still rocking? It’s terribly slow at my end and customer care have not been helpful u just receive unnecessary call from them when ya expecting Better call and if not for my itel s31 dat i had to change to glo sim now and even glo is fucking up big time.

Glo Is Slow too

ote author=kio052001 post=53714413]
the lady said she used MTN on her Itel S31 mobile phone before switching to GLO or are you talking about the network in your area[/quote]
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Is glo network OK in your area
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by pr0blem: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Inside:
All this nonsense marketing stunt of the toy phone, I know that it will ends one day. Mtcheeew.....
lol How you know say dem they market the phone
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by FellaL: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Glory12345:

Glo Is Slow too

nothing except you make your own network
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by olo2phemmy: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
kio052001:

the lady said she used MTN on her Itel S31 mobile phone before switching to GLO or are you talking about the network in your area
Glo is not so strong everywhere I've used it... pisses me off

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Inside(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
pr0blem:
lol How you know say dem they market the phone

How many phone did they mention in this thread?
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2017
angry
FellaL:
nothing except you make your own network
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2017
olo2phemmy:
Glo is not so strong everywhere I've used it... pisses me off
Mtn too is crazy so so cray slow and it exhaust too fast
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
LOL
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2017
olo2phemmy:

MTN is not even expensive for me and still he fastest for me. 20gb for 5k is expensive? 40mbps download speed on their LTE still the fastest in this country.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2017
i do 3.5 gig for 2000 but it doent last for a month am telling u and it's always slow
greenhulk:

MTN is not even expensive for me and still he fastest for me. 20gb for 5k is expensive? 40mbps download speed on their LTE still the fastest in this country.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2017
even i use my office wifi on my itel phone
greenhulk:

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
i do 3.5 gig for 2000 but it doent last for a month am telling u and it's always slow

U should get an additional 3.5gb when u subscribe with 2k making total of 7gb. R u on their LTE?
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2017
no
greenhulk:

U should get an additional 3.5gb when u subscribe with 2k making total of 7gb. R u on their LTE?
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:

Glo Is Slow too

continue with ya itel s31
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Yeah Thanks I Love my itel like dah cool
Anuoluwapo23:
continue with ya itel s31
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by do4luv14(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Its nt abt the fastest! its abt wia network is gud and strongest!!, ma advise go for AIRTEL, dats wat am using,
am even browsing wit freebasic now, no data
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2017
ow much is the itel s31?
do4luv14:
Its nt abt the fastest! its abt wia network is gud and strongest!!, ma advise go for AIRTEL, dats wat am using,
am even browsing wit freebasic now, no data
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by do4luv14(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
ow much?
1k cn giv you 1.5g for 30days, or deal *141# and subscrib,

tnk me later babe
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
But i do alotta things with my data oo will dat last? cool cool cool
do4luv14:

1k cn giv you 1.5g for 30days, or deal *141# and subscrib,

tnk me later babe
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by do4luv14(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
But i do alotta things with my data oo will dat last? cool cool cool
alot, like looking for a sweet guy like me rite? cool cool
well it depends on ur fone either it consumes a lot of data, or the sites you visit, and the plan used
ok PRETTY G
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
Yeah Thanks I Love my itel like dah cool
oh Awon itel s31
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
hmmmm
do4luv14:

alot, like looking for a sweet guy like me rite? cool cool
well it depends on ur fone either it consumes a lot of data, or the sites you visit, and the plan used
ok PRETTY G
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by do4luv14(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
hmmmm
lolzz as am chatting with am doing it free of no data,
and ur fone being adroid wil b even beta Dan mine wit h AIRTEL freebasic
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aii oo i will try it maybe my next recharge
do4luv14:

lolzz as am chatting with am doing it free of no data,
and ur fone being adroid wil b even beta Dan mine wit h AIRTEL freebasic
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Glory12345(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
ese oo let's enjoy out itel s31 while it last >: grin
Anuoluwapo23:
oh Awon itel s31
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by decub: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:

Glo Is Slow too

It all depends on which is good in your area.

Glo is the cheapest and it is super good in my area. What I do is use Etisalat(SME data) in the office and Glo at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? / Airtel Launches New Blackberry Service @ 3k Monthly: Hurray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.