Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone (848 Views)

I Just Finished Designing Get A Web Page In Html 5 How Do I Upload It To The In / Pls What Is The Name Of The Website That Sells Theme For N750 / The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by MisterGrace: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
As usual, I paid a hosting company for the domain name reg and hosting.

They sent the cpanel details after 24hrs and I commenced the development. But after finishing everything and handing over the job. Barely 24hrs after that, the site won't open again.

I immediately contacted the hosting company and they told me that the problem was from 1and1.com.

The agent from the hosting company said that he would contact them and up till this very minute, they haven't responded.

Please how can I make them hasten up the resolution?

Any idea please. Help me.

It is almost a month now.
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Do you have a local copy of the site?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by mokoshalb(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
judging from your complain..

do you actually means the site is not available or the script was wiped...

It may be from your domain, maybe a slight misconfiguration from the owner or your host did the undoable...
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by MisterGrace: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seun:
Do you have a local copy of the site?

Yes I do.
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by MisterGrace: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
judging from your complain..

do you actually means the site is not available or the script was wiped...

It may be from your domain, maybe a slight misconfiguration from the owner or your host did the undoable...

The hosting company said, the fault was from 1and1.com.
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by Seun(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Posting your complaint on Nairaland is a step in the right direction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by mokoshalb(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
MisterGrace:

The hosting company said, the fault was from 1and1.com.
what are you saying..?

Which host is that..?
And what is 1and1 fault..?
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by MisterGrace: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
what are you saying..?

Which host is that..?
And what is 1and1 fault..?

I am saying that the website I designed is suddenly no longer available.

I contacted the company I hosted with and they said the mix up was the from company (1and1.com) with which they registered the domain name.

Hosted with MrGrace... met him at some point on the actual ground and on here as well.
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by KealDrogo: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by directonpc(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
KealDrogo:

Boss help modify my user name please, listen to me... sad
Remove the 'O' at the end that's the only thing I'm requesting.. sad
only that "o" can be expensive o. Especially if nairaland doesn't exactly have a feature built to accommodate change of username.
Re: Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone by KealDrogo: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Count Down To 2 Million Members: 281 More To Go! / Need A Website? Name Your Price And Get It Done / The Only Picture Bloggers Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.