Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida (18596 Views)

Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, is current having a meeting with former military president, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida in his home in Niger State.

The meeting is holding at IBB’s Hilltop mansion in Minna, the state capital.

Rumours have been rife that Atiku, who served as Vice President under the Obasanjo administration, intends to run in the 2019 presidential election under the newly registered mega party

Details shortly....

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/14/breaking-atiku-secret-meeting-ibb/

1 Share

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by HungerBAD: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Interesting.

Between now and 2019. There will be thousands of meetings,which does not necessarily mean anything.

Osibanjo did not attend one political meeting,before becoming the Vice-president. So,what will be will be.

Atiku should realize that the most important meetings of all,should be the one with the Nigerian Electorate,and so far he keeps ignoring them, while peppersouping with the Elite.

My advice?Atiku you are a nice guy,but ASO ROCK is not Vacant for tainted people like you and Saraki.

Where Buhari stops,Osibanjo continues.

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
can Atiku ever rule this naija again?

I doubt

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by stephnie1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
OK
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by ajepako(f): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anything for 2019..

God go save us...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Chikelue2000(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Atiku ke? I prefer Obasanjo to even come back than dis h*e

15 Likes

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Jaabioro(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wait till you get all the details of the meeting before you leave...
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

I doubt

SAME question i keep asking myself

8 Likes

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Acetyl(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Any indoor meeting that will better the life of masses is OK by me biko

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Kondomatic(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
I doubt
If Baba can rule Nigeria then Atiku can.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by greatwhite(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by OnankpaBa(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
mtchew
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Eledan: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, is current having a meeting with former military president, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida in his home in Niger State.

The meeting is holding at IBB’s Hilltop mansion in Minna, the state capital.

Rumours have been rife that Atiku, who served as Vice President under the Obasanjo administration, intends to run in the 2019 presidential election under the newly registered mega party

Details shortly....

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/14/breaking-atiku-secret-meeting-ibb/

The Atiku/Peter Obi today and Biafra or death tomorrow crew are coming for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eledan:

The Atiku/Peter Obi today and Biafra or death tomorrow crew are coming for you grin

which death crew?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Amazing meeting...abeg wake me when he loses in the primaries again embarassed

Useless politician

7 Likes

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Eledan: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:

which death crew?

You are one them grin
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eledan:

You are one them grin

IPOB park well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin

Keneking:
Amazing meeting...abeg wake me when he loses in the primaries again embarassed

Useless politician

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Between now and 2019. There will be thousands of meetings,which does not necessarily mean anything.

Osibanjo did not attend one political meeting,before becoming the Vice-president. So,what will be will be.

Atiku should realize that the most important meetings of all,should be the one with the Nigerian Electorate,and so far he keeps ignoring them, while peppersouping with the Elite.

My advice?Atiku you are a nice guy,but ASO ROCK is not Vacant for tainted people like you and Saraki.

i agreed with you on Atiku. But as for Saraki...i reserve my comments.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by temitemi1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by Eledan: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:

IPOB park well.

You miss road? grin cheesy
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by SweetLove0(f): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
ok
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by DONSMITH123(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Eledan:

You miss road? grin cheesy
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by OnankpaBa(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Atiku should supply all the money. He will fall again,. Saraki is far better than Atiku
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by OnankpaBa(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
ok
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
If Baba can rule Nigeria then Atiku can.

ok na. we are here
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy
OnankpaBa:
Atiku should supply all the money. He will fall again,. Saraki is far better than Atiku
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Atiku rest Abeg, Nigerians don tire for una.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida by nerodenero: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
The Nigeria electioneering system is so corrupt and Atiku is the King in handling corrupt system. The only stumbling block is Baba Iyabo. Remove him and Atiku is home and dry.

My take is we don't need any of these old polithiefcians, Nigeria is due for a messiah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.