Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra (18597 Views)

At 82: Obasanjo Has Been A Great Asset To Nigeria. - Goodluck Jonathan / Akume, A Great Asset To Benue – Ortom / Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
The Ondo State Governor and Chairman of the Southern Governors’ Forum, Rotimi Akeredolu, has congratulated the governor-elect of Anambra, Chukwuma Soludo, stating that the latter’s experience as an economist was a great asset to the state.

Akeredolu stated this in a statement signed by the Ondo State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo.

The PUNCH had reported that the Independent National Electoral Commission on Wednesday declared a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Soludo, the winner of the Anambra election which was held on November 6.

In the statement titled, ‘Southern Governors’ Forum Congratulates Anambra State Governor-elect, Soludo’, Akeredolu commended the Anambra people for their participation while charging Soludo to brace up for the task ahead.

Akeredolu also stated that the SGF looked forward to working with Soludo in the fight against security and economic challenges bemoaning the region.

“We look forward to working with Prof. Charles Soludo under the auspices of the Southern Governors’ Forum, for the peace, security, and development of Anambra State, Southern Nigeria, and the country at large,” the statement quoted Akeredolu as saying.
He continued, “No doubt, we will be happy to explore the experience of the Governor-elect, as it relates to the economy and also helps in our efforts to keep the people of Southern Nigeria safe.

“Prof Soludo’s experience as a consummate economist will be of great asset to the good people of Anambra, Southern Governors’ Forum, and indeed the entire country. Our efforts towards economic integration and enhanced socio-economic relationships in the SGF will undoubtedly be boosted in many respects.

“On behalf of my colleagues in the SGF, I congratulate Prof. Soludo and wish him the best as he prepares for the herculean task ahead.”

https://punchng.com/soludos-experience-as-economist-great-asset-to-anambra-akeredolu/

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Leverage2021: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Talking of economist

Buhari has promised to end importation of wheat even though his bandits Fulani Terrorist brothers won't allow local wheat production

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Conwarden: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107526096:
The Ondo State Governor and Chairman of the Southern Governors’ Forum, Rotimi Akeredolu, has congratulated the governor-elect of Anambra, Chukwuma Soludo, stating that the latter’s experience as an economist was a great asset to the state.

Akeredolu stated this in a statement signed by the Ondo State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo.

The PUNCH had reported that the Independent National Electoral Commission on Wednesday declared a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Soludo, the winner of the Anambra election which was held on November 6.

In the statement titled, ‘Southern Governors’ Forum Congratulates Anambra State Governor-elect, Soludo’, Akeredolu commended the Anambra people for their participation while charging Soludo to brace up for the task ahead.
Akeredolu also stated that the SGF looked forward to working with Soludo in the fight against security and economic challenges bemoaning the region.
“We look forward to working with Prof. Charles Soludo under the auspices of the Southern Governors’ Forum, for the peace, security, and development of Anambra State, Southern Nigeria, and the country at large,” the statement quoted Akeredolu as saying.
He continued, “No doubt, we will be happy to explore the experience of the Governor-elect, as it relates to the economy and also helps in our efforts to keep the people of Southern Nigeria safe.
“Prof Soludo’s experience as a consummate economist will be of great asset to the good people of Anambra, Southern Governors’ Forum, and indeed the entire country. Our efforts towards economic integration and enhanced socio-economic relationships in the SGF will undoubtedly be boosted in many respects.
“On behalf of my colleagues in the SGF, I congratulate Prof. Soludo and wish him the best as he prepares for the herculean task ahead.”

https://punchng.com/soludos-experience-as-economist-great-asset-to-anambra-akeredolu/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Congrats to all Anambrarians! Another example showing that you can make it in life with persistence, without delving into any form of fraud (embezzlement/misappropriation/electoral fraud, etc)

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by AmazingStudios(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Legit governor

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by AsomughaChuks05: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Prof Chukwuma Soludo commands respect from North to South, East to West. Nationally and Globally. Anambra state has just hit the jackpot.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Cantonese: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107526096:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

That’s a professional who recognizes another. It takes a great mind to recognize another. My sincere prayer and hope is that men of great integrity and character take charge of the affairs of this nation.

At independence we had Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Enahoro, Herbert Macaulay, Aminu Kano, Michael Opara, etc. These were all great men who led their people with honesty and integrity, aside from been properly educated.

Aside from being men of high intellectual capacities, they must be sincere and ready to help their states and nation get better.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by BlackfireX: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
We are going to court ... solidly shouldn't near the government house because it is the court that will determine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Ezewuzie01: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107526096:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I suspect that soludo will be the next chairman of the Nigerian governors forum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by OBALOLA55(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

I suspect that soludo will be the next chairman of the Nigerian governors forum.
AND WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF FULANI HERDSMAN WITH IGBO AFFAIR

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Kunlelee: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Seriously Anambra are fortunate to have soludo, I hope he deliver.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by JosephXavier: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truly God has blessed Anambra state with the right man

Especially now that the state's IGR is poor and ranked very low among other Nigerian states

It was quite discouraging that a state as big as Anambra will be ranked that low

He just needs to work his fingers off to take Anambra where it rightly belongs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by money121(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Rayjnr: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
AmazingStudios:
The only Southern governor is respect, the man with iron balls. The rest are all women.

hahahaa politicians playing with your medula

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Segzy22: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
The kinds of people like Chalce Soludo Adewunmi Adeshina, Okonjo Iweala should be celebrated as a president not a mere governor!!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by crossfm: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good one.

Irrespective of political party,the man still said the truth. The ball is now in the court, Soludo,must not disappoint his people.

He should keep big grammar aside and take the state to another level.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Hani71: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by GreaterFuture(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Begov49: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Kunlelee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by iamyemiakins(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Buhari's experience as dictator, disaster to Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by ehemwhy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations to all Anambra people. They voted well .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by GboyegaD(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
I feel the same way too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by JavaScript90: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
even APC governers have already accepted soludo as governor. andy uba should accept his loss and go to sleep.
Anambra has consistently churned out great leaders and technocrats who end up being national assets. kudos to anambra people
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Chairmangg(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by temitope27(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who send this one
Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by AxeofGod(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Being an economist doesn't mean he'll will be good as governor o. Look at Udom.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by buchilino(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kunlelee:

ALL THESE HYPE, I FEAR HE WILL DISAPPOINT

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by Chairmangg(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
K
Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by emmykk(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Soludo is a presidential material. This is what the former CBN governor sanusi Lamido should have done and be kano state governor but became a victim of Ganduje.

Soludo is a complete candidate for the job.Let see his vision for Anambra state...maybe if he decamp to APC the South East will present him as president.

Atleast I don't think there is a more qualify presidential material in the whole Nigeria than him or may be sanusi Lamido and dangote.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra by DMerciful(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
What asset did Bubu possess when Nigerians voted for him?

Fake integrity grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories / Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail / Abia: Mahmud Mohammed Queries Auta Over Conflicting Rulings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.