Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos (54879 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by ItzHoludex(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
with there faces I guess they re Kenyans

HML
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who else is seeing the guilt on the bride's face?
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by skimmy005: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Flyingngel(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
This one don pass me oo
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why is he crying?

Maybe he's didn't expect She'll say yes
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by lonelydora: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why didn't the best man give the groom two dirty slaps? Why is he crying? Emotional wetin?

Na bride them dey do this kind thing, not groom
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Elcemento(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
sisisioge:
Awwwww...I think he absolutely loves her. That bride is ironically hot mehn! May God continue to bless love.
You and your sharp mouth(fingers) grin grin cheesy cheesy . That was a hidden insult. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
LuvU2 , just how sweet is this? grin
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wow I pronounced them a husband and wife happy Valentine's day all of you in Nigeria may God bless you all. smiley

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Ironlion1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
informant001:
see wetin recession don cause. men are no longer smiling on their wedding day
All tnx to bubu administration
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
One day fabfunmi vickyrotex rokiatu osusumustflow juliaann and ajepako go cry for me
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Aleora(f): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
DTOBS:
Oju ti ri to Mehn!... cheesy

With the way their village people try on them, it's needed.

HML to them
u so on point
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by chloedogie(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
ChappyChase:
Nice one.
E be like the suit no reach both the groom and him best man
Why the groom wear the coat while the best man wear the monkey jacket wey follow the coat come grin grin cool

wickedness grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Ironlion1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
I believe when they said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder grin. Omo, Juliet Ibrahim de drive me gaga.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by xynerise: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

What happened to the girl's head... Looks like her wig is falling off.. shocked shocked

Is her veil that heavy ? lipsrsealed

Maybe she is bald.lipsrsealed
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by fergieboy: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
kenonze:
cool
A lot of things could be responsible for such emotional outburst.
When one remembered how so many people where against the marriage but the will of God took prevailed
Since when you turn to woman cool
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
The bride's forehead can pound fufutongue.

Lol. If u mouth dey scratch u eh, go use am scratch wall. She's someone's queen

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by shevchenko(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
I really don't know why people from SW nigeria have ugly genes
It's hard to find a handsome guy or beautiful girl.

They never win any beauty pagent except Nike osinaiwa who I heard slept with thr organisers
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
kings09:
undecided This is freakishly disappointing. It's "unmanly" mehn. #Weak
Yinkatolu:
C'mon Be a man undecided
lonelydora:
Why didn't the best man give the groom two dirty slaps? Why is he crying? Emotional wetin?

Na bride them dey do this kind thing, not groom

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man crying on his wedding day.

3 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

What happened to the girl's head... Looks like her wig is falling off.. shocked shocked

Is her veil that heavy ? lipsrsealed

You're one sick bastard you know that?

Coming up with such sick unrelated thought, I wonder if you've got a serious relationship tho.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by columbus007(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Him dey cry for money wey him don spend for wedding, money wey dem spray no reach wetin him expect.
Lol,your mouth, choi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by onadana: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
kenonze:
cool
When one remembered how so many people where against the marriage but the will of God prevailed

More like their will.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by ideology(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
This only happens on few occasions

1 - When you marry your childhood friend
2 - When you marry your best friend
3 - When you marry the one person that stood by you in tough times

Add yours wink wink wink

kenonze/TrapQueen77 has something to say

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Tedassie(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
The bride's forehead can pound fufutongue.
kiss
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Inspiring Congrats some journeys aren't easy but the destination is worth it
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by leofab(f): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by riczy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Him day cry becox na prison h enter from dt day, no butchee any more
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
kenonze:
cool
When one remembered how so many people where against the marriage but the will of God prevailed
aside that, only God knows how many times they have terminated the relationship and re-engaged again....so all this could prompt the tears...

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by gfullmoon(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
It could be anything best known to only him.
It could be love
It could be regret
It could be conquering recession
It could be debt repayment plan
It could be ex matter
It could be troublesome in-laws etc

So it could be thing and concluding it is love might be hasty conclusion. Guys are not smiling in this recession. But I hope it is N0 1.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by DonCortino: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kenya abi?
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
shevchenko:
I really don't know why people from SW nigeria have ugly genes
It's hard to find a handsome guy or beautiful girl.

They never win any beauty pagent except Nike osinaiwa who I heard slept with thr organisers

Ipob ZOMBIE ON THE LOOSE sad
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
The reaction of any man when he goes to "Nkee Bishopuuu", when im bank account nefa "GBAGAM"! angry

After how many years?
Still looking like Cheques don BOUNCE TAYA! grin

Nna! Nor use the babe for ritual o! shocked

If her forehead grows bigger than that, I pray you are ARRESTED sharp-sharp! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) / My Wedding Pixs / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.