Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos (54880 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
ideology:
This only happens on few occasions

1 - When you marry your childhood friend
2 - When you marry your best friend
3 - When you marry the one person that stood by you in tough times

Add yours wink wink wink

kenonze/TrapQueen77 has something to say
when you marry mammmy water

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by sonnie10: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na small boy dey worry the guy
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by sisisioge: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Elcemento:
You and your sharp mouth(fingers) grin grin cheesy cheesy . That was a hidden insult. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

Baby boy... Happy Val's day to you too cheesy

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by kunlexyfred(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
If truly one understands every word and sentence of the marriage vow and knowns what it means to fulfill it, one maybe move to tears..
What a great responsibility!
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by icon8: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
That was the second wedding organized by well wishers (earlier today), after their original $1 wedding went viral in Kenya. Thus the couple's tears of joy and disbelief.

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Beey(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Photos of a young couple Wilson and Anne are trending online due to an emotional they both shared during their wedding ceremony. The bridegroom who couldn't contain his emotion busted into tears while tying the knot in front of the guests. The bride also joined in shedding tears after seeing her man breakdown..

According to people who know them, the couple have known themselves for a longtime. We wish the lovely couple a happy marriage.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/bridegroom-breaks-down-in-tears-during.html

The reason,why they are crying is because their original cost only KSH 100 which is equivalent to $1. That was just for the two rings.They couldn't afford a wedding and they are both from poor background.So they decided to seek a blessing from their pastor and then begin their marriage.After the wedding, their pastor shared their story and people just started showering them with gifts.They were given a free honeymoon with flight and accomodation paid for,TV interviews,Free maternity care including pre-natal and post natal for first baby, a plot of land with a greenhouse worth $10,000.Later wedding companies came together to give them a free dream wedding and someone else is paying for a trip to Dubai after the 2nd wedding.So the emotions of all that has happened in the last few weeks is the reason they couldn't hold back tears.

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by LuvU2: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haute:
LuvU2 , just how sweet is this? grin
I'm cryn too cry cry
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Trapnews: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:
well make i no talk sha!

before them say i too wicked - now i am always careful with my utterances online - bc internet no dey forget! undecided

happy married life sha!
Weytin you wan talk again? After all these ones you pour full ground undecided
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by gbagyiza: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Our men have become fufu...what a pity!!!

No its not like that....something actually triggered this...remember according to d news they dated for a long period of time..its possible he remembered those obstacles that stood against them becoming husband n wife..
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by tlops(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
They look Ugandan or Kenyan to me!
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by ebuka1993(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
true love
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by theway83: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
nice one,nah victory at last.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by 9japrof(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
informant001:
see wetin recession don cause. men are no longer smiling on their wedding day

mehn I just love nairaland, am a freaking addict, comments like this keeps me coming here every minute of the day.

this comment is freaking hilarious...
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by afamaustin(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
it will only happen when u ar nt sur the gal u ar marrying.my own l will be smilling weda am sure or nt instead l start my crying in d night.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by bsideboii(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Aww..The 3rd pics makes u want to be in love.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by DTOBS(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Aleora:
u so on point
And you are very very very on Point.. .

Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
LuvU2:
I'm cryn too cry cry

*hug*
*Reaches for face wipes*
cry

I want to tell you something.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tears of joy, HML.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by pointblank247(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
children should cry . from the face of the bridegroom and their display they are just kids i mean little children madly in love. good luck tho
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by LuvU2: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haute:

*hug*
*Reaches for face wipes*
cry

;i'
I want to tell you something.
I think i'm warm nw. Go on wink
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
The bride's forehead can pound fufutongue.

Wicked...*lol
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Dipville(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Easy man...Ubi Franklin did same
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Phyde: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
cry cry cry touching, young couple...the Lord will perfect the marriage. its not easy.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
ChappyChase:
Nice one.
E be like the suit no reach both the groom and him best man
Why the groom wear the coat while the best man wear the monkey jacket wey follow the coat come grin grin cool
Why art thou dis wickid grin
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Laple0541(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why the Mumu come they cry now!
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Phyde: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Beey:
The reason,why they are crying is because their original cost only KSH 100 which is equivalent to $1. That was just for the two rings.They couldn't afford a wedding and they are both from poor background.So they decided to seek a blessing from their pastor and then begin their marriage.After the wedding, their pastor shared their story and people just started showering them with gifts.They were given a free honeymoon with flight and accomodation paid for,TV interviews,Free maternity care including pre-natal and post natal for first baby, a plot of land with a greenhouse worth $10,000.Later wedding companies came together to give them a free dream wedding and someone else is paying for a trip to Dubai after the 2nd wedding.So the emotions of all that has happened in the last few weeks is the reason they couldn't hold back tears.
It can only be God cry cry cry. anything is possible.
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
LuvU2:
I think i'm warm nw. Go on wink

OMG! You were cold before? I cold've sent the special-special Snow White kiss. grin

So, you see...I'm a business mind. And in business there are assets and there are liabilities; I need not tell you which one I prefer. Assets are hard to come by, so when I see an asset I try to learn about the asset and see where it goes from there. You see why I wanna get you to a private place now? grin
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by ehissi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
The bride's forehead can pound fufutongue.

What kind of wicked evil Spirit are you operating......... grin cheesy
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by kllinxman(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
1st hand experience, I can tell u 4 sure why the man is crying... bt I know she must open this thread. so lemme respect my disappointment...
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Opakan2: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love can be sweet too you know.. when you find the right person

HML to the couple
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by Angelinastto(f): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
DTOBS:
Oju ti ri to Mehn!... cheesy

With the way their village people try on them, it's needed.

HML to them
lol who ask you?
Re: Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos by stanlo273(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What happened to the girl's head... Looks like her wig is falling off.. shocked shocked

Is her veil that heavy ? lipsrsealed
bad belle,must u find fault in hapi moments...enemy of progress

Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) / My Wedding Pixs / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos)