Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld (563 Views)

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / How To Verify If Your Job Invite Is Authentic! / Please Help Me Confirm If This Invite Is Real Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld by fetrillion(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
pls just got dis interview...op its not all dis rebranding GNLD...

1 Share

Re: Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's good that you're coming here to ask if it's legit or not but aside from that, what have you done to check or verify the invitation?

As much as I understand it's okay to not know, I like to think it's even better to help oneself, before coming to say I need help.

And please, go and charge your phone undecided

1 Like

Re: Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld by fetrillion(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
DMeanMan:
It's good that you're coming here to ask if it's legit or not but aside from that, what have you done to check or verify the invitation?

As much as I understand it's okay to not know, I like to think it's even better to help oneself, before coming to say I need help.

And please, go and charge your phone undecided
Thanx for d blunt response..I posted this onbehalf of a friend.I have also told him to make his findings or preferably go for it.Its better than a false assumption..My phone is fully charged...no hard feelings!!!!
Re: Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
fetrillion:

Thanx for d blunt response..I posted this onbehalf of a friend.I have also told him to make his findings or preferably go for it.Its better than a false assumption..My phone is fully charged...no hard feelings!!!!

Okay.

The invitation to me is legit.

The company's website is operational and they claim they offer some services. The interview address tallies with what is on the company's contact us page.

For me, it's a go!

1 Like

Re: Op Dis Job Invite Is Not All Dis Newly Branded Gnld by oladefirst2(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
ADVANCED GNLD MY BROTHER.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Jobs Opportunity At Etisalat / Account Officer Needed In Lagos / Iwell Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.