Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno (70600 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by martineverest(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2017
really weird and contradictory:u are a CEO of infinix and tecno and ur store sells phones that compete with u and also larger spaces are alllocated to ur competitors in ur stores.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by onnenka: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2017
gnykelly:
Thank God for his life. this is one of the real IBO business person worth learning from just like Dora akunyili. how I wish the 'developer of Lagos' and 'hardworking business people', will stop disgracing their race upandan
So what do we call the useless Yahoo Yorubas being caught for all sorts of scams all over the world?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by EazyMoh(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2017
This is Amazing!
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by OBAGADAFFI: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=PoisonedOne post=53713495]Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state. [/quote

]

http://technologytimes.ng/leo-stan-ekeh-i-do-not-own-yudala/
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Setaje(f): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2017
AgreatMan:
Truly inspiring from a man who thinks big and never stopped dreaming. I might not be a fan of his products but I totally respect a mind like that. He has control of the production, he should also stamp his authority on distribution.

I kept wondering why I don't see Techno or Infinix products in any other place except West Africa, now I have my part of my answers.

The only hidden part of the article was that it failed to detail how the man was able to finance such a business. I am sure many would like to know.

Buying a car for Dbanj is a complete waste if you ask me.

Click like if you think EZEIGBO deserves a National Honor. I think Nigerians should reserve the right to nominate people for National awards and not some "committee." These are men we should be celebrating.

Behind every great fortune, there is a crime!!! Nobody ever talks about that aspect. It's always quoted wiv hard work and dedication. Only God knows....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
And senseless IPOB youths will ask this man to leave all these investments scattered in all parts of the country and move to the East to join them in their secession plan
dont mind thhose ignorant and poverty-striken ones
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by chronique(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Never knew tecno and infinix were Nigerian owned. Kudos to the owner.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state.
Chief Leo Stan Ekeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Omoluabi16(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Igbo people and business. Well done Mr nnamdi, very inspiring story.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by ZUBY77(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state.

Whoever told you Zenco owned Tecno. He was just a distributor

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by osolee(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Setaje:

Behind every great fortune, there is a crime!!! Nobody ever talks about that aspect. It's always quoted wiv hard work and dedication. Only God knows....
u know this!!!
he's an old gee wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2017
So much falsehood
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by kings09(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Olaolulazio, head of Ncan ekiti brown roof branch com n see dis ipod dats succeeding. grin cheesy
PoisonedOne:
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Omoluabi16(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2017
loveymom:
And this man na my paternal uncle but we don't know each other. Wish I could get to know him but that will be tracking him in the viilla. He has done well for his people (nsukwe) at least the road he constructed for them is wonderful.

if you never be person nobody wan know you, if you don be person everybody wan see you **singing**
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by ikukuhero: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
loveymom:
And this man na my paternal uncle but we don't know each other. Wish I could get to know him but that will be tracking him in the viilla. He has done well for his people (nsukwe) at least the road he constructed for them is wonderful.

Indeed, success has many relations and friends. No one has ever claimed to be relatives with the kidnappers, drug guys, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
chronique:
Never knew tecno and infinix were Nigerian owned. Kudos to the owner.

Don't mind the article they are not ..One person owns tecno, Itel and infinix and it's not Mr slot
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by refreshrate: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Igbo amaka!!!

NCAN na only bad bad things una dey check?
Pls celebrate this man for me biko.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by steppin: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Setaje:

If it's Dangote or Otedola that is being celebrated, you won't spew this trash. But since it's an Igbo man, there's a crime behind it.
Why not commit your own crime and be a millionaire? Wicked and jealous people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by ipobarecriminals: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2017
undecided
MidolsStudent:
What are my most educated brothers doing na? grin
undecided we trained him here to benefit people like u.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by anthoniosp(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:

infinix, tecno and itel are owned by transcession group, owned by Asian giants of which Mr ezeigbo had to sell out shares to still stay in market and thus is more of a board member not the CEO, he is the CEO of the Tecno and infinix brand and personally the founder of the SLOT brand ..

don't be misinformed and don't lie

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Please disregard this story ..Tecno, Itel and infinix is a 100 percent owned by Zhu Zhaojiang, founder and CEO of Transsion holdings .. so much falsehood hood on Nairaland

http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/chinas-transsion-phones-outsell-samsung-africa
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Yes, he is from nsukwe community of Ubakala in Umuahia-South

He is my paternal uncle from ezeigbo family. My granny (dad's mum) is an ezeigbo daughter. Ezeigbo is a big family that's why i don't know him in person.

Am a great.....grand daughter to ezeigbo(don't how many great though)

Are you from ubakala?

Those quotting me and writing rubbish, I no get una time
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2017
anthoniosp:

infinix, tecno and itel are owned by transcession group, owned by Asian giants of which Mr ezeigbo had to sell out shares to still stay in market and thus is more of a board member not the CEO, he is the CEO of the Tecno and infinix brand and personally the founder of the SLOT brand ..

don't be misinformed and don't lie

Transision holdings have been in the smart phone market for nearly 2 decades and never bought any shares for Ezeigbo..transmission holdings own Tecno, Itel, infinix,synix, iflux a 100 percent a 100 percent
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by franklingud(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Lol!
Nwa igbo n'eme ofuma.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by owobokiri(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2017
AgreatMan:
Truly inspiring from a man who thinks big and never stopped dreaming. I might not be a fan of his products but I totally respect a mind like that. He has control of the production, he should also stamp his authority on distribution.

I kept wondering why I don't see Techno or Infinix products in any other place except West Africa, now I have my part of my answers.

The only hidden part of the article was that it failed to detail how the man was able to finance such a business. I am sure many would like to know.

Buying a car for Dbanj is a complete waste if you ask me.

Click like if you think EZEIGBO deserves a National Honor. I think Nigerians should reserve the right to nominate people for National awards and not some "committee." These are men we should be celebrating.

Maybe The Dbanj thing shouldn't be discarded.. Fact is that entertainers draw attention to products. The noise that follows them(good or bad), do spill over to products associated with them. For instance, the first time i ever tried reading more on the company was when i saw the Dbanj collaboration online. I didn't know about them before then. It was after that i noticed they were into phone sales and i remembered seeing a friends pic few months back and asking him where he took the shot and he said "SLOT". I didn't ask him "what is SLOT". I got the answer with that Dbanj endorsement article.. It is all about noise, attention and credibility..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Setaje(f): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2017
steppin:

If it's Dangote or Otedola that is being celebrated, you won't spew this trash. But since it's an Igbo man, there's a crime behind it.
Why not commit your own crime and be a millionaire? Wicked and jealous people.

I would quote and over quote. The more money they have, th higher their crimes. Try not to see everything from a tribalistic view. Oponu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by wakes: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Very inspiring success story.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Transision holdings have been in the smart phone market for nearly 2 decades and never bought any shares for Ezeigbo..transmission holdings own Tecno, Itel, infinix,synix, iflux a 100 percent a 100 percent

Oga, ezeigbo co-owns infinix and tecno. Why do you want to downplay an Igbo man's success? Are you this envious?

http://nairametrics.com/a-story-about-the-founder-of-slot-everyone-must-read/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/im-sensitive-opportunities-nnamdi-ezeigbo/&ved=0ahUKEwjsgLPLyJHSAhUB6xoKHYYlDXUQFggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNHgJKCNhFx9vl4AkSkexBWW9SGLkA

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by TPAND(f): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Transsion Group owns Tecno and Infinix. Not any Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by sirugos(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2017
@op u forgot to add Itel
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by xynerise: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2017
He is not the brain behind Tecno. Nestor Coutroupis is.

Nestor is the CEO of MicroStation limited

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / 11 Reasons Why Most Bank Checks Are Being Dishonoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.