Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno (70597 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Ontop123(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
God, please as I prepare to launch my own business help me to grow and become a household name in the world. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by anthoniosp(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Themandator:

If he sold shares and then became a board member he has done well, for he has recouped his initial investment and is making more money now than was the case when he was the CEO and his Baby now has the potential of becoming a true global brand.
its a wise move every startup CEO would take

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Oga NOBODY claimed that ezeigbo MANUFACTURED the mentioned phone brands, rather they were his brainchild. He sold the Idea and first Design as well as African marketability to transsion company. He co-owned these brands. If he later sold his shares, then fine. But even transsion isn't denying his mastermind of tecno and infinix..... You are envy are like 5 and 6

Another lie ..Transmission holdings started selling tecnos in China at first..Guy Ezeigbo is just a retailer and he is not even their best retailer in Nigeria Microstation is .. I doubt if Zhu Zhaojiang, founder and CEO of Transmission holdings has met Ezeigbo personally sef ..let's get the facts right and stop all this Nigerian myth

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Guy stop arguing blindly ..Zhu Zhaojiang is the founder and CEO of Transmission holdings and he has owned tecno wholly from day one .. please you can check the Tecno wiki page

Transsion NEVER started tecno or infinix. Their market was not even focused in Africa. It was around 2006 when ezeigbo met them and collaborated with them in marketing of the very first design TECNO T101 he (ezeigbo) designed.

Go and hear EZEIGBO HIMSELF. did TRANSSION DENY HIS NARRATIVE ON TECNO AND INFINIX.

ENVY ALL OVER THE PLACE....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by anthoniosp(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Transision holdings have been in the smart phone market for nearly 2 decades and never bought any shares for Ezeigbo..transmission holdings own Tecno, Itel, infinix,synix, iflux a 100 percent a 100 percent
ah ah! they started in 2006
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Jamescosmas(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=olumide81 post=53722430]Correct guy, your namesake couldn't find anything good in this country he called a 'zoo' . I am glad u were able to identify opportunities inherent in the zoo.[/quote for those that think that bsc is everything in life ,he did not even attend a university but a poly....use ur brain more than ur certificate.....
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another lie ..Transmission holdings started selling tecnos in China at first..Guy Ezeigbo is just a retailer and he is not even their best retailer in Nigeria Microstation is .. I doubt if Zhu Zhaojiang, founder and CEO of Transmission holdings has met Ezeigbo personally sef ..let's get the facts right and stop all this Nigerian myth

Your LIES keep disgracing you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/im-sensitive-opportunities-nnamdi-ezeigbo/&ved=0ahUKEwjsgLPLyJHSAhUB6xoKHYYlDXUQFggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNHgJKCNhFx9vl4AkSkexBWW9SGLkA

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
anthoniosp:

Are you minding the envious anti-igbo propaganda machine? Don't mind him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Your LIES keep disgracing you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/im-sensitive-opportunities-nnamdi-ezeigbo/&ved=0ahUKEwjsgLPLyJHSAhUB6xoKHYYlDXUQFggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNHgJKCNhFx9vl4AkSkexBWW9SGLkA

Please stop bringing links from a Nigerian Newspaper that has probably employed someone like you that loves false myths
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
anthoniosp:

I didn't say tecno ..Before tecno they had other generation 1 phone they sold in China before the coming of android
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please stop bringing links from a Nigerian Newspaper that has probably employed someone like you that loves false myths

So now its a "Nigerian Newspaper"? Thank God it was not Vanguard or Daily Sun. You would have said it was an Igbo fabricated story. Envious leech.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I didn't say tecno ..Before tecno they had other generation 1 phone they sold in China before the coming of android

Stop trying to save face. There was NOTHING like TECNO OR INFINIX in transsion company before 2006. It was Ezeigbo who introduced it to them.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Transsion NEVER started tecno or infinix. Their market was not even focused in Africa. It was around 2006 when ezeigbo met them and collaborated with them in marketing of the very first design TECNO T101 he (ezeigbo) designed.

Go and hear EZEIGBO HIMSELF. did TRANSSION DENY HIS NARRATIVE ON TECNO AND INFINIX.

ENVY ALL OVER THE PLACE....

Well keep fooling yourself .. Microstation even even sells more Tecno phones than Slot for transmission and that why the CEO of micro was invited to the launch in Burj recently and Ezeigbo was left out .
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Baroba(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Company Profile
Established in 2006, TRANSSION Holdings is a diversified, global group, specializing in mobile communication and related industries. The company is best-known for its leading technology brands, including TECNO, itel and Infinix. After 10 years of expansion, TRANSSION is now a leading player in the mobile industry, with a current ranking as the No.7 global exporter and a market share of over 40% in Africa's six major countries. Its cumulative sales volume has reached a landmark of nearly 280 million Dual-SIM handsets.
TRANSSION's brand portfolio also comprises Carlcare for after-sales services, Oraimo for mobile accessories, iFLUX for LED lighting and Syinix for home appliance. TRANSSION also owns a mobile internet company, Afmobi, which houses a quick search website www.af1234.com, a news portal site www.helloAf.com, an APP store Palmplay and an instant messaging tool Palmchat, which boasts over 130 million registered users. Thanks to its dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction (as confirmed by African Business magazine), TECNO ranked among the top 20 Most Admired Brands for African Consumers in the last two successive years; itel moved up 21 places in the rankings and became the 51st in 2015.
Manned by 10000 employees, TRANSSION has set up more than 60 offices in different countries, including France, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, UAE(Dubai), Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, China(Hong Kong), etc.
From R&grin, design, manufacturing to sales and after-sales service, TRANSSION is able to control its whole industry ecosystem. With 5 manufacturing units around the world, the company is capable of producing 300,000 handsets per day. TRANSSION R&grin centres are located in Shanghai, Beijing, Lagos (Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) with over 800 experienced professionals, in addition to a partnership with an outstanding design team in France. TRANSSION's after sales service brand Carlcare has 1000+ service touch points globally powered by 4 repair factories to provide unequalled support to consumers. Furthermore, its partnership includes world famous enterprises such as Google, Facebook, Manchester City Football Club, Intel, Sony, Microsoft, MediaTek, Orange, Qualcomm, etc.
In 2016, TRANSSION officially entered India, the fastest growing mobile phone market in the world, adding another major business stride along its global expansion.
http://www.transsion.com/en/mobile/about/profile.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by AgreatMan: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Setaje:

Behind every great fortune, there is a crime!!! Nobody ever talks about that aspect. It's always quoted wiv hard work and dedication. Only God knows....

Exactly, you know where I am going to but I don't want to be too forward as I don't have the facts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well keep fooling yourself .. Microstation even even sells more Tecno phones than Slot for transmission and that why the CEO of micro was invited to the launch in Burj recently and Ezeigbo was left out .

What has that got to do with who started the tecno phone? How old are you? Drowning boy looking for something to hold on to.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

So now its a "Nigerian Newspaper"? Thank God it was not Vanguard or Daily Sun. You would have said it was an Igbo fabricated story. Envious leech.

Keep fooling yourself , Ezeigbo doesn't own jack in Transmission ...this is how your lot peddled a false story that one Nigerian man founded the Internet. Hahahahaha.. oya go and play MMM because your brain is just too shallow for my liking
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

What has that got to do with who started the tecno phone? How old are you? Drowning boy looking for something to hold on to.

Guy why are you trying to force a clear lie on us
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by victorazy(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state.
And what is his name?
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
And senseless IPOB youths will ask this man to leave all these investments scattered in all parts of the country and move to the East to join them in their secession plan

Let me grant you and Abdulazeez007 a free lesson this morning...

1)If there's Biafra today, there will be terms of separation internationally monitored, supervised & implemented...

2)Biafra will become NEWEST ECOWAS country at birth with FREE ENTRY, FREE MOVEMENT, FREE EXIT, FREE BUSINESS ECONOMY and other FREEBIES associated with the union members... meaning irrespective of residential aboard, there business interests is guaranteed and protected wink

3)As at today, there businesses are scattered in many African countries and they are dominant in some sectors in those countries eg motor parts in Ivory coast etc... meaning businesses isn't determined by your colour or tribe but what's in your skull and pocket...

4)So NOBODY will leave ANYTHING for ANYBODY if there's Biafra today and there's choice of nationality cum nationalization for all till tomorrow...STOP THE LIES...STOP CELEBRATING IGNORANCE...STOP THE HATRED... STOP BIAFRAPHOBIA...FACE YOUR LIFE; ALLOW OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIVES...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by TPAND(f): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Oga NOBODY claimed that ezeigbo MANUFACTURED the mentioned phone brands, rather they were his brainchild. He sold the Idea and first Design as well as African marketability to transsion company. He co-owned these brands. If he later sold his shares, then fine. But even transsion isn't denying his mastermind of tecno and infinix..... You are envy are like 5 and 6

Stop spreading falsehood on Nairaland. That guy was not even the first marketer of Tecno phones in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mployer(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
then,u are dumber than ever.......have u ever imagined dangote selling products that directly competes with his in his stores?...or microsoft CEO selling apple products in his stores?

Techno and SLOT are different businesses with different mission. Slot sells phones, Tecno produces phones. Slot is a customer to techno and also to other phone manufacturers. The management and vision is different.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling yourself , Ezeigbo doesn't own jack in Transmission ...this is how your lot peddled a false story that one Nigerian man founded the Internet. Hahahahaha.. oya go and play MMM because your brain is just too shallow for my liking

Mufu, who said ezeigbo OWNS transsion?

Ezeigbo Worked with the manufacturing company to develop tecno (the first brand TECNO T101) designed by him. Transsion continued from there based on his marketing advice and specifications e.g having a double Sim on an android phone.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:

Stop spreading falsehood on Nairaland. That guy was not even the first marketer of Tecno phones in Nigeria.

Who then marketed the first tecno phone in nigeria and what was the first tecno brand in the Nigerian market?

ANSWER AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Mufu, who said ezeigbo OWNS transsion?

Ezeigbo Worked with the manufacturing company to develop tecno (the first brand TECNO T101) designed by him. Transsion continued from there based on his marketing advice and specifications e.g having a double Sim on an android phone.

So Ezeigbo designed the first Android phone with dual Sim? grin
Guy Ezeigbo is a retail giant on Nigeria local phone market and that's where it stops bro

The first phone to include dual SIM functionality was the Benefon Twin, released by Benefon in 2000.[6] It wasn't until the late 2000s, however, when more dual SIM phones entered the marketplace and started to attract mainstream attention, most of t
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So Ezeigbo designed the first Android phone with dual Sim? grin
Guy Ezeigbo is a retail giant on Nigeria local phone market and that's where it stops bro

The first phone to include dual SIM functionality was the Benefon Twin, released by Benefon in 2000.[6] It wasn't until the late 2000s, however, when more dual SIM phones entered the marketplace and started to attract mainstream attention, most of t

Olodo, did I say ezeigbo was the first in it? I said it was his marketing advice and strategy to transsion.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by bsonenterprise: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2017
God bless you sir. Wow, just an HND

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by truvine(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Nice one.

One day, I'll also be celebrated this way. On the way to get celebrated already.

You all will all see ''Meet Mariam, CEO BARRMYSHOES'' It'll be on this same nairaland and beyond.

I believe!!!

Goodmorning all. Wish everyone a stressfree day!

check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Menace2Society(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
AgreatMan:
Truly inspiring from a man who thinks big and never stopped dreaming. I might not be a fan of his products but I totally respect a mind like that. He has control of the production, he should also stamp his authority on distribution.

I kept wondering why I don't see Techno or Infinix products in any other place except West Africa, now I have my part of my answers.

The only hidden part of the article was that it failed to detail how the man was able to finance such a business. I am sure many would like to know.

Buying a car for Dbanj is a complete waste if you ask me.

Click like if you think EZEIGBO deserves a National Honor. I think Nigerians should reserve the right to nominate people for National awards and not some "committee." These are men we should be celebrating.
Techno go beyond only West Africa oga

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Explorers(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Nice piece.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SultanYoung: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
Their is no luck in life until someone goes to work and pay the price in full if not he will surely be in the poverty lane
2kaybiel:
lucky 4 him, he shld keep d vibe up

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Business Ideas For 2013 / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.