Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. (777 Views)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by KingSango(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sodomy is a "crime against nature". Sodomy laws generally criminalize oral or anal sex, between consenting adults even in the privacy of their homes. As recently as the early 1960s, all 50 states had some sort of criminal law that outlawed consensual sodomy. Today, less than a dozen do. Even though many of these laws target both heterosexual and homosexual acts, they are often selectively enforced only against homosexuals. Sodomy is also referred to as buggery.

Sodomy Definition:
Synonymous with buggery and referring to unnatural sex acts, including copulation, either between two persons of the same sex or between a person and an animal (the latter act is known as bestiality).

Sadist. Sodomy gives birth to Sadism. Legalizing Sodomy, by calling it "Homosexuality" and "Gay", is misleading, what has transpired is the breaking of Holy Law against Sodomy. Because the practice of Sodomy brings disease, physical and spiritual. All your STDs come from Sodomy. Also Sodomy gives birth to Sadism, Sadism involves gaining pleasure from seeing others undergo discomfort or pain. The opponent-process theory explains the way in which individuals not only display, but also take enjoyment in committing sadistic acts.[2][clarification needed] Individuals possessing sadistic personalities tend to display recurrent aggression and cruel behavior.[3][4] Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence in those souls deprived of energy because their light has gone out. The light has gone out in them because of the continuous practice of Sodomy.

Here M. Mitchell gives a concise explaination of this spiritual sickness of energy stealing. Note this: All human beings are born with the light, but something along the way, sometimes trauma, sexual abuse, pedophilia, or introduction into a sadistic ritual cult, makes the human being light go out. The practice of sodomy is one of the abomination practices because it involves the change of blood and bad blood build up or toxic blood. The spirit lives in the blood, the spirit of you, your ancestors, and ultimately the spiritual forces, and the Creator is the oldest and greatest ancestor. Mixing blood gives you someone's spirit, demons and such, sodomy molests children and thus the spirit of a pedophile is in all those who practice sodomy due to promiscuity. Sodomy is a promiscuity spirit because it lives to feast on the human soul. Ultimately Sadism begins to transform the infected people with a lust for other people's energy.

Listen to M. Mitchel explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXJyorOeaPY

When I speak of Sodomy, let's keep this clear, I speak not of Sodom and Gomorrah but of Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade (2 June 1740 – 2 December 1814). This man's name is where the word, "Sade" or "Sadism" comes from. The word Sodomy is the same as Sadamy, there's no difference, if you keep the a short, keeping the letter A short sound, you get Sodomy. There's two A sounds, high and low pitch, I mean the low pitch letter A. Sade was an aristocrat, he came from a wealthy and affluent family. During this time period underground groups of Sadists thrived, they mostly consisted of prominent upper class and middle class families in the crust of power. These people were Catholic families, rich, powerful, and the bloodlines were a long history of the practice of sodomy. As I've said, Sade was known to be a member of these groups who protected him most of his life, even though, Sade raped and brutalized prostitutes, homeless people, and orphan children. The man literally carried out hundreds of sadistic fantasies upon the innocent and wrote about them in his books. Many think Sade's books were fiction but to those who knew the existence of these Sadist societies don't doubt their truth. In conclusion, legalizing Sodomy will give rise to Sadism, which many people feasting off of the energy of others. Some of you will be kept ignorant, blind, deaf, dumb, impoverished, just so you and your children will be the feeding cattle of underground Sadist groups. Time to start thinking about getting out of Babylon. And time to do this, time is of the Essence. Ase.

Sodomy has long invaded Africa through the Catholic Church. Many Catholics give the elementary school in many parts of Africa. Many African parents trust allowing these European teachers, and African reared up in Monasteries to watch over their children. What has transpired is these sodomy practicing Catholics are teaching sodomy to their children. This has caused quite an outrage in many African nations that NGO schools are teaching African children sodomy is normal. America television shows that show many scenes of sodomy are airing in many African countries and are the number one watched shows.The Catholics use their high numbers and large bodies to spy on African communities and suppress all African tradition. They literally form watch groups and conduct secret society activities spying on the community, commit noise harassment, target, poison and blame sadistic rituals on local religions. Also by Arab Muslim invaders are still enslaving Africans who make it a custom to castrate all their African male slaves. Doesn't matter if its Islam Sodomy is still being practiced, because Arab culture predominates and also the Freemasonry, so literally there are many pedophiles in Islam. 5 Islamic Nations have legalized Sodomy and Transgender, Sadism exists in Islam in the form of terrorism, chopping off heads, cruelly treating women, raping girls, boys and women repetitively as many terrorists camps have known to do to captives of territories they take over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1t8_c5T54

Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by Epositive(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
sodomy!!!
#positivevibes
Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Epositive:
sodomy!!!

#positivevibes

Troll.

1 Share

Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by Epositive(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
KingSango:

Troll.
not at all, i'm feeling the vibe! cool
KingSango:

Troll.
not at all, i'm feeling the vibe!
Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by KingSango(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Epositive:

not at all, i'm feeling the vibe! cool

not at all, i'm feeling the vibe!

But you are in the vibe. grin

And you are feeling something due to the vibe because it drew out of you this negative spirit.

Or is it that you are feeding on me? Do I provide nourishment for a positive person that you claim to be?

If not, then move on!

1 Share

Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by KingSango(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2017

1 Share

Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by Epositive(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
KingSango:

But you are in the vibe. grin

And you are feeling something due to the vibe because it drew out of you this negative spirit.

Or is it that you are feeding on me? Do I provide nourishment for a positive person that you claim to be?

If not, then move on!

lol, u know what, i like reading "traced-back" stories, aint talking fairy tales,,,, and i hope you'll keep 'em coming

#pardonmygrammar
#saynotosodomy
#kingsango(god-of-thunder)
#positivevibes
Re: Western Culture Brings Spiritual Warfare To All Africans On Earth. by KingSango(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Epositive:

lol, u know what, i like reading "traced-back" stories, aint talking fairy tales,,,, and i hope you'll keep 'em coming

#pardonmygrammar
#saynotosodomy
#kingsango(god-of-thunder)
#positivevibes

#trollsR
#Energythieves
#OffendedsodomiteChristian
#Stupidpeopleplaywordgames

#Learntogrowfood
http://feedyourselfandyourfamily..com/2016/06/african-gardening-for-life-repatriation.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'Central Bank Of Heaven':See What Is Written On Church Banner Spotted In Anambra / Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. / What Does 2 Timothy 4:3 Mean By Itching Ears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.