Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos (47953 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos) / EFCC Seals Itohen Henry Ogiri's House In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by favourmic(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
What are they investigate

Oshi
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by tydi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
came to read comments
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by masseratti: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Efcc is not doing enough,its high time we start asking ourselves where we get money from,which industry do we have,what business did we do,all these are easy if people like akpabio's wife,mama peace,tinubu,atiku,Gej mother that built a hostel without a source of living if they can produce the tax they paid in the cost of transaction to make those monies,honestly i give up on Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love Machine:
SMH.
SMY
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ekanDamie: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love Machine:
So he is untouchable?
the truth is, if APC decides to b biased on who dey catch as regards corruption,
it's common sense. a house cannot divide itself if it still want to stand.

am not in support of 1 sided fight, but weneva any other party clinges power, they have all the go ahead to go after amechi , tinubu and d rest.
that's what me I call checks n balances. in no time, all of them will vomit

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by kettle84(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

When Jonathan comes back in 2019!
until you protest against APC one sided fight against its political enemies in the name of fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by EmperorTech: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
masseratti:
Efcc is not doing enough,its high time we start asking ourselves where we get money from,which industry do we have,what business did we do,all these are easy if people like akpabio's wife,mama peace,tinubu,atiku,Gej mother that built a hostel without a source of living if they can produce the tax they paid in the cost of transaction to make those monies,honestly i give up on Nigeria.

So Tinubu wasn't haven a reliable source of income before he became gov? Are you aware that as far back as 1992 tinubu was already a billionaire?
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ITbomb(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
I love the fight against corruption, I would not want those vampires back in power but for Buhari, I just dont like his nepotic rule.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Which one be the red paint sign "under EFCC investigation" again?

Local MOFOS! grin
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ikukuhero: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
@Efcc, kindly beam your searchlights on ex Governor Uduaghan of Delta State. That man emptied the treasury of Delta State. His wife had the juiciest contracts in the State. She has a big school at Asaba which should be probed as I learnt she even built on government land. The sham of an airport at Asaba was an avenue to loot. Please, EFCC look into Delta State.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Richy4(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
In a sane society they will think about the kids...and give the school an ultimatum to notify all parent to look for an alternative school next term so that they can carryout their investigation....

who are they hurting now the owner of the school or the parents and kids that got entangled in this mess..who must have paid school fees for their wards

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by nickxtra(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Getting at Ameachi superior in thiefry gradually

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by sonofluc1fer: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
temptnow:
Why not investigate and allow the children be. South South we need to stand up against this evil government who only want to drag us down
Drag us dowm to where? Can you sink further than the deep pit you're currently stuck in? The violent cultists you call governors will continue to make use of your brains until una get sense.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by sonofluc1fer: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Richy4:
In a sane society they will think about the kids..
Are you Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Richy4(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Are you Nigerian?

Yea why
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by bakila: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Baawaa:
EFCC should not peg their war against corruption on PDP alone,though PDP really ruin this country.
Abeg blow whistle if you get one
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by nickxtra(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love Machine:
When will efcc seize tinubu's properties like oriental hotel lekki,Renaissance hotel gra,ikeja.TVC and radio continental amongst others?These listed properties are proceeds from corruption.
Take your facts and evidence to the E.F.C.C. You are covered by a non disclosure and confidentiality policy of the Nigerian whistle blowing regime.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by masseratti: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

So Tinubu wasn't haven a reliable source of income before he became gov? Are you aware that as far back as 1992 tinubu was already a billionaire?
oh really a finance sectary to mobile makes you a billionaire?name companies he made money from in 1993,oga go and sit down i defend his wealth more than you do,he is smart ,give him that or else all fg administrations including the present one would have thrown him to jail,just like his mentor mko,he took the legal advantage of the loop holes in the system to become a billionaire.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
sad Pdp aggressively looted/ruined this country.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by EmperorTech: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
masseratti:
oh really a finance sectary to mobile makes you a billionaire?name companies he made money from in 1993,oga go and sit down i defend his wealth more than you do,he is smart ,give him that or else all fg administrations including the present one would have thrown him to jail,just like his mentor mko,he took the legal advantage of the loop holes in the system to become a billionaire.

English Please!
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by bangging(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
CastedDude:
EFCC Seals Off School Belonging To Senator Akpabio's Wife In Uyo. Photos

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has sealed off a multi million naira school belong to former Akwa Ibom State First Lady and wife of Senate Minority Leader, Ekaette Uloma Akpabio. The John Paul International Nursery School at Shelter Afrique in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital was marked by the anti-graft agency after being under investigation by the EFCC and Code of Conduct Bureau...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/ekaette-uloma-akpabio-efcc-seals-school.html
u see? Buhari kw go sch and he want every1 to be like him chai!!!!
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
nickxtra:
Take your facts and evidence to the E.F.C.C. You covered by a non disclosure and confidentiality policy of whistle blowing.
The fact is there.THEY SHOULD CARRYOUT INVESTIGATION LIKE THEY DO TO OTHERS.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Baawaa(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
bakila:

Abeg blow whistle if you get one
Ok,I will blow the whistle when I get grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Bishop4real: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love Machine:
When will efcc seize tinubu's properties like oriental hotel lekki,Renaissance hotel gra,ikeja.TVC and radio continental amongst others?These listed properties are proceeds from corruption.

You know EFCC's office, don't you? What's stopping you from blowing your whistle? Afterall, you are assured of huge & handsome reward thereafter!

Oriental Hotel ko; TVC ni...
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by visijo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
efcc de phuck up... Due to this action, my sister was send home... Mkpo asop akpabio ye unoma..
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by tectonotimes: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
It is good that our diverted common wealth is gradually being recovered.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by freeze001(f): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
effty:
How Akpabio became so rich is still a wonder to me.

You haven't averted your wonder to El-Rufai sha...
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by temptnow: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Drag us dowm to where? Can you sink further than the deep pit you're currently stuck in? The violent cultists you call governors will continue to make use of your brains until una get sense.
goat

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Tidamsel: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
EFCC blood dey hot especially 4 dz recession wey we dey

Their eyez don red
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by sonofluc1fer: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
temptnow:
goat
Shows what you lacked in education. If you had one.

Just kidding..Of course you were educated. By retards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by bakila: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Baawaa:

Ok,I will blow the whistle when I get grin grin grin grin grin
Good for Nigeria. When we all turn to referees and umpires, there will be very few foul play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) / Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.