Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos (47954 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos) / EFCC Seals Itohen Henry Ogiri's House In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by SamiraF: 1:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Love Machine:
When will efcc seize tinubu's properties like oriental hotel lekki,Renaissance hotel gra,ikeja.TVC and radio continental amongst others?These listed properties are proceeds from corruption.

When will efcc seal off and seize the dozens of nursery and primary schools owned by the wife of Aviation Minister Rotimi Amaechi, Judith Amaechi the former first lady of Rivers State? That pair fleeced Rivers State of 2 million dollars per patchy school while forming do-gooder. Efcc will not see that.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by jumobi1(m): 4:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Seal when school is not in session. No need to traumatize or put uncertainty on the minds of the students and their parents... Nigeria is backwards sha.

Unless the school isn't active.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Omonigeriarere: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Love Machine:
So he is untouchable?

Ask Jonathan
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Omonigeriarere: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2017
ekanDamie:

the truth is, if APC decides to b biased on who dey catch as regards corruption,
it's common sense. a house cannot divide itself if it still want to stand.

am not in support of 1 sided fight, but weneva any other party clinges power, they have all the go ahead to go after amechi , tinubu and d rest.
that's what me I call checks n balances. in no time, all of them will vomit

You could have asked him which kind of immunity covers Tinubu to the extent that Jonathan can't probe him.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by profosa: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Please note that Tinubu was cleared by CCB.And by the way Tinubu is far smarter than all this dull Governors.Tinubu made his money through internal revenue and not federal allocation.Tracking and auditing internal revenue of a state like Lagos,is almost an impossible mission for EFCC due to the inherent complicacies.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Kiakia(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2017
effty:
How Akpabio became so rich is still a wonder to me.
The man stole Akwa Ibom State blind but made an impact, though and then retired to the Senate, their usual retiring ground. Even Theodore Orji retired to the Senate where he is a 'siddon dey look' Senator of the Federal Republic. Why EFCC have not beamed their torchlight on him remains a mystery.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Kiakia(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2017
effty:
How Akpabio became so rich is still a wonder to me.
The man stole Akwa Ibom State blind but made an impact, though and then retired to the Senate, their usual retiring ground. Even Theodore Orji retired to the Senate where he is a 'siddon dey look' Senator of the Federal Republic. Why EFCC have not beamed their torchlight on him remains a mystery. Really!
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by fakati(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2017
What is the fate of the pupils of this school?
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ChiefWailer: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2017
CastedDude:
more
Inibehe you forged cgpa to contest LAWSA President and was later discovered, hence, you were removed as president by the school. very soon u will be picked up by IGP for forgery.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by effty(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Kiakia:
The man stole Akwa Ibom State blind but made an impact, though and then retired to the Senate, their usual retiring ground. Even Theodore Orji retired to the Senate where he is a 'siddon dey look' Senator of the Federal Republic. Why EFCC have not beamed their torchlight on him remains a mystery. Really!
No be only impact. I do hope u know that Akwa-Ibom is bigger than a small section called UYO.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ChiefWailer: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Kiakia:

If your state can pride itself of the like of Akpabio you will remain grateful to earth.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by effty(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2017
ancientbanana:
when will EFCC short down Intels.
Thisis2raw:
how Ameachi became so rich is still a wonder to me
ancientbanana:
when will EFCC short down Intels.
Ask to know who Akpabio was before spewing nonsense. He had no pedigree near Amaechi; lemme not place Tinubu and Atiku in the same plane. I will only ask you to show me one company which can be traced to Akpabio. In conclusion, Akpabio na armed robber.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by shamecurls(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Love Machine:
When will efcc seize tinubu's properties like oriental hotel lekki,Renaissance hotel gra,ikeja.TVC and radio continental amongst others?These listed properties are proceeds from corruption.

You can blow the whistle if You have substantial proof.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by masseratti: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
EmperorTech:

English Please!
neeh ca va?
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Love Machine:

Tinubu was tried under PDP government, and the court exonerated him
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
temptnow:
Why not investigate and allow the children be. South South we need to stand up against this evil government who only want to drag us down
Andrew Yakubu is being probed by EFCC, northerners are happy with it
Obanikoro is under probe, westerners are okay with it

As for you people, you always look for someone to blame.

How much dem dey share una?
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by iaatmguy(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Baawaa post=53714049]EFCC should not peg their war against corruption on PDP alone,though PDP really ruined this country.[/quote) they both ruined it.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by EmperorTech: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2017
masseratti:
neeh ca va?
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by iaatmguy(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
temptnow:
Why not investigate and allow the children be. South South we need to stand up against this evil government who only want to drag us down
so proceeds of corruption should not be confisicated?
Later you will shout that the south South is not developed, meanwhile your PEOPLE (POLITICIANS) are looting every of your entitlement. Apc stalwart would definitely be probed too. God bless Nigeria
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by alaskido(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
So what happens to the students? We have so many PDP members who are now APC members, when will EFCC investigate them because they were also part of PDP misrule for the last 16 years and have also stolen. This APC government is only concerned with PDP members who stole.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
effty:
Ask to know who Akpabio was before spewing nonsense. He had no pedigree near Amaechi; lemme not place Tinubu and Atiku in the same plane. I will only ask you to show me one company which can be traced to Akpabio. In conclusion, Akpabio na armed robber.
then Ameachi na Saint
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by effty(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Thisis2raw:
then Ameachi na Saint
An rival party is in Rivers there. Have dey indicted Amaechi? If yes, why are dey dilly-dallying abt the issue? If u can't answer that, I would advise you stop bin stupid on my mentions. I am no fan of any party cos all are thieves.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by imecom: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Akpabio I no tell u say them go enter for u?
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Topshow2010(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
With all these daring moves by Magu,u expect d legislathieves to clear him!
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Tinubu was tried under PDP government, and the court exonerated him
The case should be revisited because the judge was bought by him.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by aalangel(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is the height is of stupidity. It doesn't make sense at all. There are students there already. Couldn't they consider school curriculum, changing schools, changing uniform...ooo I forgot it's a government of Change. Senseless goats.

What they should have done was to take over running of the school so the kids can have continuity. They just destabilized a lot of homes.
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ancientbanana: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
effty:
tel me the age of tinubu n atiku 'n company 'n when they became politicians
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You mean the one that has been cleared by the Lord himself??

LOL wailing zombie on the loose..
Re: EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos by arsenic33(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) / Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.