Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo (30345 Views)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / 6-Year-Old Boy Rescued From Boko Haram Captivity By Soldiers (Photo) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by pyyxxaro: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by KiNiBiGd: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Blessing in disguise grin but it wasn't easy...
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by mployer(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
wellmax:
Buh it happened in Anambra na

Maybe the guy is from Ebonyi
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by ojibole(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
LIBSocials:
Blessing in disguise.

God abeg send my own army.

lol u nor mind mk army flog u for u to receive blessings
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Buharimustgo: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
God will bless anybody that has helped the vulnerable, those soldiers are heartless

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by ipodstinks: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
when God is doing good, ppl will see it as bad. God used those solders to bring his helpers near him. so touching.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Organs(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Naija and show off, before all this, the army has investigated, demoted and punished the two soldiers responsible and apologised to Mr. Cripple. Now the Gov can do his own donation which is very very good by the way, but why call for their immediate dismissal?? why pass judgement? You can use that energy to appeal/ask the army what they are doing to ensure this does not happen to the next person again, leave those two alone, they have been punished by the army already and they may have dependants, family and kids maybe, demotion and query and a bad record on their file is already enough punishment as prescribed by the army.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by idu1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin still rocking the camo grin
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by SmartMugu: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm sure somebody somewhere is praying to become a cripple right now, so they can wear camouflage, then get beaten and rewarded.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Did you noticed that God used the military to pick this guy's call??
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by OreMI22: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
The same cowardly soldiers beating up a crippled man will run when they see Boko Haram girls, not to talk of the Boko Haram guys.

Useless soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Make one army man come slap me shocked
Lie down now and receive this Holy cane / slap cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
God, I'm happy for the guy.

However, I don't need to be beaten before I meet my helper.

Your beaten might come in different form , but for this physically challenged guy, this was written for him, some peoples beaten might be Mopol, Custom, hunger, pain, affliction, challenges, but may our beaten not be so hard like these vulnerable guy cool

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Viking007(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
azimibraun:
Dude is now officially the only "ordinary" Nigerian free to wear Camo. Just imagine this guy wearing his Camo rolling on his wheelchair passing in front of a military barracks.. Soldiers will either start saluting him or the will all run for their precious ranks. Becouse if this cripple report your case, you must be demoted. The only cripple soldiers are afraid of officially. Soldiers Antidote.
hahaha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by helenmercy9: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Time to Onitsha people to misbehave, looking for trouble with soilder.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Maski87: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Now all these chicks will start coming around

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by ThinkSmarter: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
wellmax:
Buh it happened in Anambra na
d guy z frm Ebonyi, so the governor got to hear it through the power of social media and summoned him.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
See how these soldiers have beaten this guy into fortune. I know some nigerians would be praying for this kind of miracle but my advice to them is- reject it for you may not be alive to tell your story.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nathan2016: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Is because of people like you that the system of livelihood is bad in Nigeria....Imagine what you are saying.....Ii dont blame you..maybe you have not witness the force brutality. you are just a kid sitting at home eating mama thank you.....Do you know what those guys did to that cripple man? Abuse of nature.. Did the guy create himselve to be cripple .. If am the president, those soldiers will be excile out of this country...Animals....If a soilder cannot have sampethy to the less capable citizen, what happens to those that are very capable......Call a spade a spade Oga......The governor has the right to call out the dismissal because, so if it happens to your broda God forbid of course, will you still be spewing this trash......try and wear that cripple man shoe for a sec...
Organs:
Naija and show off, before all this, the army has investigated, demoted and punished the two soldiers responsible and apologised to Mr. Cripple. Now the Gov can do his own donation which is very very good by the way, but why call for their immediate dismissal?? why pass judgement? You can use that energy to appeal/ask the army what they are doing to ensure this does not happen to the next person again, leave those two alone, they have been punished by the army already and they may have dependants, family and kids maybe, demotion and query and a bad record on their file is already enough punishment as prescribed by the army.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by theway83: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
oh My God pick my call too.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
LivingHuman:
Bruh I tell u.. He probably didn't know. I think God used those Soldiers for him... in a bad way tho grin grin grin grin
Our God work in a mysterious ways but people don't know
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by tifany89(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adeoba10:
Waoooo....
Dedicating this space to His Royal Madness Onikuje of Kuje Prison Dr. Nmandi Kanu
Dude grow up plz u r no longer a kid. Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love Machine:
See as the MP soldier in one of the pix raised his hand up with a cane to flog a less vulnerable man because he wore a camo.Military police is one of the wicked forces in nigeria.Even soldiers fear them.
Hmm soldiers fear millitary police ? Oga its just a unit in d army in charge of making arrests as ordered by d senior officers, dey av d same training and even lesser than d combatants. ....only diff is dere knowledge of millitary rules and regulations.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by UchaNwababa: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adeoba10:
Waoooo....
Dedicating this space to His Royal Madness Onikuje of Kuje Prison Dr. Nmandi Kanu
idiot everywere in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
stonemind:
can you imagine God used soldiers to answer this unfortunate man prayers

What is unfortunate about the man? It's his condition that is unfortunate, not the man himself.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by ciggy000(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
atimes God allows us to go through pain before blessing us.those are one of d little mystery I have learnt about life
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by osile2012: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pastor: Say Fatheeeeeeeer, let the molesters of my destiny locate and molest me into my destiny.

Members: destiny molesters, locate and molest me, locate and molest me, locate and molest me, locate and molest me,
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
stonemind:
can you imagine God used soldiers to answer this unfortunate man prayers

I know you tried to come out well, but using the word unfortunate to describe him was harsh.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Emekayoung(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
The guy still doesn't want to remove the camoulage. He must be indeed stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Maski87:
Now all these chicks will start coming around
The guy go bounce them out.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2017
ciggy000:
atimes God allows us to go through pain before blessing us.those are one of d little mystery I have learnt about life
This one no be God handwork.
Re: Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Our God work in a mysterious ways but people don't know
Make dem pai you and reward your family with 2 million naira.No take am personal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.