Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. (983 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
No be only audio call na skype call.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by Kdon2: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
No be only audio call na skype call.

Some people are just brain dead! I guess they expect Nigerians to be so stupid as to believe this poo!
Re: He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by ring7(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai OP got me on This.
Wailer gonna rush here to feed them Ear.
Re: He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by Alawe(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
When Buhari was hale and hearty, it was difficult to understand him when he speaks, let alone now his Sick. What will he actually tell Trump -those Gibberish he talks. Whether they phoned or Not, there was No communication.
Re: He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by mightyhazell: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
ring7:
Chai OP got me on This.
Wailer gonna rush here to feed them Ear.
zombie likewise wink

1 Like

Re: He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by taiwokyle(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sense that u don't have is paining Me'
Re: He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. by Raylight2(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
taiwokyle:
Sense that u don't have is paining Me'
lol

(1) (Reply)

Again Reno Replies Amaechi: / Cross River Gets New Acting Chief,Justice Edem,Already Sworn-in(pics) / The Enemies Of Your Govt Are Within, APC Senator Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.