Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (77686 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
sad
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by nathing: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
kai women.hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
nathing:
kai women.hmmmmmmmmmm.

All of u shouting women this, women dat.

Na women commit offense abi Mrs Oscar.

Nigerians need to start reasoning properly, women have nothing to do with this and i find the blaming of women for wat an individual did offensive and sexist.

Correct ya self or go back to school.

meanwhile, any info on their tribe, abeg share.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
I swear I don't know why I find this funny.

On a more serious note:
I don't see the wasted effort here-he's the guy's dad nd would be a slowpoke if he lets this change anything.
But the woman tho,she's a troll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by SURElee(f): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jesus! That wicked woman knew from inception he wasn't the father but used the man to bring her son to the UK and train him. Kasa! Wickedness of the heart. This betrayal is too much o! How does one live a lie for32yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
GossipHeart:

Women are heartless and evil

I got the shock of my life when a lady told me that another man's child can look like a wrong dad and still not be his...

I asked how and she said there is a mystery that postulates in dome cases,the baby in the womb takes the face of the the man a lady sees and gets close to during pregnancy

I still find it hard to believe...

But for the high cost of DNA test in Nigeria I would have advised every father to do a DNA test on each child of his...Women are very deceitful.

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
SURElee:
Jesus! That wicked woman knew from inception he wasn't the father but used the man to bring her son to the UK and train him. Kasa! Wickedness of the heart. This betrayal is too much o! How does one live a lie for32yrs?

Hannysmilez:
I swear I don't know why I find this funny.

On a more serious note:
I don't see the wasted effort here-he's the guy's dad nd would be a slowpoke if he lets this change anything.
But the woman tho,she's a troll

U people are ur own worst enemy. I blame the lack of education system in Nigeria.

U never see the male shout men or man when an offence is commited. They always detach their sex from offence.

Being a woman or man is not an Offence.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
waternogetenemy:
All of u shouting women this, women dat.

Na women commit crime abi Mrs Oscar.

Nigerians need to start reasoning properly, women have nothing to do with this and i find the blaming of women for wat an individual did offensive and sexist.

Correct ya self or go back to school.

meanwhile, any info on their tribe, abeg share.
You made a lot of sense. Many people are just plain stup1d. I would feel stup1d quoting them for correction cos their stupidity is becoming alarmingly infectious.

BTW, what do you need their tribe for.

7 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Toks2008:

I got the shock of my life when a lady told me that another man's child can look like a wrong dad and still not be his...

I asked how and she said there is a mystery that postulates in dome cases,the baby in the womb takes the face of the the man a lady sees and gets close to during pregnancy

But for the high cost of DNA test in Nigeria I would have advised every father to do a DNA test on each child of his...Women are very deceitful.
DNA is not expenses o
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
oro pesi je , aye ma ni ka

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
waternogetenemy:

Afonja na him i dey suspect. I just need confirmation before i open meme offensive.

open shot!
na your brother do am jo tongue tongue
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
DNA is not expenses o
It's about N100k

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
One woman did this yet people are here shouting women forgetting that their own mothers and grandmother are women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Toks2008:

It's about N100k
it is not expenses jo
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
chronique:

You ma, are even more wicked than the woman in question. May God help your future husband. The Bible says "for ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free ". The truth is the ultimate, no matter what. If you can't tell the truth irrespective of the consequences, then, you do not deserve respect or honor.

So what did she achieve by telling him?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by ijustdey: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Toks2008:

DNA isn't as expensive at it was before.....

that's why the bible says "He who married a good wife obtained mercy and favour from the LORD"

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
it is not expenses jo

N100k for DNA is freaking expensive for many people.

If you have 3 children that will be 300k

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Organs(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father .

Imagine what this one is saying here? and you have 27 likes?? You are more wicked than the woman and your heart is evil if you can keep a secret like this and take this huge lie to the grave. Stop going to church/Mosque oh, you have no fear of God. Unless and until you sit down come to terms with yourself and do what is right with God even though it might cause you pain so, if you lied somewhere in your past or took someones property etc, do right and return everything or go and tell the truth even though it might change so many things, else, my broda on the day of judgement you will pay big time cos nothing is hidden before God.

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by LuvU2: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stupedinluv:
You made a lot of sense. Many people are just plain stup1d. I would feel stup1d quoting them for correction cos their stupidity is becoming alarmingly infectious.

BTW, what do you need their tribe for.

sad I can feel d stupidity too. Jast dnt let it get to u.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father .
I fear you more than dt woman

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Now, men will understand the pain of treachery women go through with waka-waka blokos plc too.

Pele Baba! cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by sulakishop(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Women!!!

How much do dey sell 20litres of raw acid these days?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by bebe2(f): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Am not surprised,

If u no dey fear DNA test ur children cool
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
So sad but took one look at the guy and said the guy no be him pikin
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by jkarmstrong(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Zenlife:
Humans are animals.
When we learn to live thus, little or no heartbreak.
Love her if you must.... procreate.

She's a jezebel.

Again, I believe the man may have negated natural instincts

Besides, it's not only the father's plight...
The son too.

Don't marry.

If you do, DNA all your kids at birth...
A stitch in time saves millions.

Live like an animal that you are.

Just to add a tiny qualifier: Do all within the law. Live your animal life within the law.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Agimor(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fear Women. Their hearts is dipper than the ocean.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by danielenyinka(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Woman with their secret life
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
LuvU2:
sad I can feel d stupidity too. Jast dnt let it get to u.

Thanks a lot. It would get... in short it has gotten to me but not the way you think.

I'm just embarrassed that in 2017 we still reason like cave men. One reason I don't post as much anymore. It's a dumb world I found myself in.

Can we get any better than this? too bad.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
sulakishop:
Women!!!

How much do dey sell 20litres of raw acid these days?

Ur too old for this kind talk now? Haba! acid ke?

U want to finish ur life in prison or mobbed.

Nothing here warrant acid, nothing on earth belong to any man, all is for God and he knows best.

Never take matters into ur hand, vengence is for God.

Besides it is no crime to love ur neighbor as urself, God him self commanded that, he did a good job raising the boy, only to spoil it with acid

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.