Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Immigration And Visa Services - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration And Visa Services (957 Views)

--- / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Airport Immigration And Their Monstrous Acts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration And Visa Services by jeron1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
GetInfo Consults
(Immigration and Visa Services)

we provide diverse services in Immigration Matters
*UK and Shenge visas
*expert advice if application is refused
*prepare process and file your appeals
*up to date information, advice and counselling regarding immigrationb application
*General international passport enquiry/advice
*general documents for immigration

for enquiries/information, call

GETINFO Consults
No more fears/tears for your UK/Shenge Visas
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
I knew it, xmas is here and all sorts of dubious characters are hustling for money. No chance.
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by july123(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
pack ur load and leave nairaland now.
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by flekan(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
july123:

pack your load and leave nairaland now.

Lol! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by hadexman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
jeron1:

GetInfo Consults

*UK and Shenge visas
*up to date information, advice and counselling regarding immigrationb application

GETINFO Consults

U wan scam money take go pay for your Navy school abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by BoostWealt: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2009
You mentioned Schengen visa?
It costs almost nothing to go through the process. You will definitely use studera, that's if you are genuine and studera doesn't charge for any application.

Sweden is a schengen country and definitely if you are given sweden visa, thats automatic schengen visa. With it, you can tour the schengen countries with ease. The process involved is what any average literate Nigerian can do.

Here are some facts about Studies in Sweden:
1) Sweden is offering free tuition now but they will start charging tuition fees from 2011
2) Sweden has a central body that organizes her admission. This means that you cannot apply directly to any school.
3) New online application begins 1 December
4) Deadline for application is 15 January 2010
5) Deadline for submitting documents is 1st February 2010
6) You will create a user account with the central body that handles admission in Sweden and you will use your email address to create the user account
7) You will monitor the application yourself. With this, you can check if your documents have arrived Sweden or not
cool etc.

The most important thing here is that you can do it yourself!
Don't pay to any agent!
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by MrCrackles(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2009
jeron1:

GetInfo Consults

*UK and Shenge visas

GETINFO Consults
Unfortunate humanbeing or animal or whatever, you will trek to your village this Xmas i swear down. . .
You thieving pinheaded mofo!
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by OAM4J: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Unfortunate humanbeing or animal or whatever, you will trek to your village this Xmas i swear down. . .
You thieving pinheaded mofo!
. grin grin grin
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by akobaba: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
thanks o jare my brother, any one can say whatever they like to say, business is all about assisiting people do what they can not do on their own, probably for lack of time or lack of knowledge and if you have the knowledge to ensure that people get want they wanted, I dont see any crime in making some little cash for yourself.

In case anyone is interested in getting to Russia and Belarus, we offer you the opportunity by getting you an entry visa within a month of processing. This opportunity is not limited to the "XMAS " period only, its throughout the entire calendar year.

If you are sure you want to leave the country on a safe note pls contact us.     Our contact info are:

AFASTECH INVESTMENT COMPANY
124, ADETOLA STREET, AGUDA, SURULERE, LAGOS
TEL:  07025728816, 07023179736.
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
akobaba:

thanks o jare my brother, any one can say whatever they like to say, business is all about assisiting people do what they can not do on their own, probably for lack of time or lack of knowledge and if you have the knowledge to ensure that people get want they wanted, I dont see any crime in making some little cash for yourself.In case anyone is interested in getting to Russia and Belarus, we offer you the opportunity by getting you an entry visa within a month of processing. This opportunity is not limited to the "XMAS " period only, its throughout the entire calendar year.
If you are sure you want to leave the country on a safe note pls contact us. Our contact info are:
AFASTECH INVESTMENT COMPANY124, ADETOLA STREET, AGUDA, SURULERE, LAGOS
TEL: 07025728816, 07023179736.
u just talking garbage, nobody here is against any Nigerian making clean money from his/her sweat, we just hate those of u with wicked mind, thieves who want to live big with ill-gotten money. Those are the pple we are against here. Get ur mind and facts right.
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by joxiri: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
the poster has not promised to get anyone a visa, have people failed to see his point or what, all he is sayiing is he will provide immigration advice,
he does not promise to get anyone visa and i dont see any difference in what he does with what the uk visa thread is providing on here, so before we crucify the guy just have a look at his post again
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by hadexman(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
joxiri:

the poster has not promised to get anyone a visa, have people failed to see his point or what, all he is sayiing is he will provide immigration advice,
he does not promise to get anyone visa and i dont see any difference in what he does with what the uk visa thread is providing on here, so before we crucify the guy just have a look at his post again

U no get sense
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by joxiri: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
its the truth though he has not pormised anyone visa thats why u ve said i no get sense
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
joxiri:

B4 u start banging ur month did u read this?   we offer you the opportunity by getting you an entry visa within a month of processing

I guess u are the same person.
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
joxiri:

its the truth though he has not pormised anyone visa thats why u ve said i no get sense

Do u read at all?
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by joxiri: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
I cnt see it explicitly maybe someone needs to highlight it to me i think
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
joxiri:

I cnt see it explicitly maybe someone needs to highlight it to me i think

we offer you the opportunity by getting you an entry visa within a month of processing
Re: Immigration And Visa Services by joxiri: 1:48am On Dec 16, 2009
still cant see it but for the record i aint the same person

(1) (Reply)

Coming To Nigeria For Holiday After The Elections / Importing Fairly Used Items / Information About Posting A Mail To Italy Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.