Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (52187 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by kajsa08: 5:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Somolad:
Happy married life to dem.
Bt i hope dere union will nt cause 'ogun abele' within Nollywood cos if i say i no want my spouse again, no be say make my neibour collect am nw.
exactly, u took d words from my head.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by mtngloetiartel: 5:20am On Feb 15, 2017
StOla:
Happy Married Life!

Doris Simeon had it all, but she just couldn't hold it down. Stella Damasus came into the picture long after the marriage to Doris had collapsed, so no one should hold any grudge against her for finding love the 3rd time with Daniel.

Infact, when Doris and Daniel fell apart, Stella was still happily married to her Nzeribe 2nd husband (I stand to be corrected).

If Jaiye Aboderin never passed away, she'll still be married to her 1st young love just like Omotola Jalade.
i like ur gossip packaging style
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by yinkslinks(m): 5:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Women with comfort chai!!! Guess she married him so she can live in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by babyfaceafrica: 5:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Nollywood and the drama
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by tectonotimes: 5:42am On Feb 15, 2017
I never new that Stella would get married again.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Jamean(f): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
i hope she wont kill this one like she killed abodunrin.

From abodurin to sammy okposo,to Nzeribe and now:a married man.

Karma in conjiuction with nemesis are rehearsing for u.

If u think u can hurt Edo woman's feelings and go scott-free,ask what toyin Aimakhu did to seun egbegbe.

Husband snatcher

how can you think so lowly, person wey get you as bro inlaw no get marriage o
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ariesbull: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Yoruba men marrying reused and used Igbo women in a bid to have begging right yet Igbo men don't touch the unmarried and unused Yoruba women
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2017
grandstar:
Husband snatcher

You steal another woman's husband and destroyed her home and life.

God has hated a divorcing. Your action if true and you're unrepentant, will not go unpunished
She didn't steal anyone's husband. Get your facts right.
When Doris and the dude divorced, Stella was married to that younger Nzeribe chap. That someone marries a divorcees should not be the basis to always assume that party was responsible for the marriage breakup. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by daneni1(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2017
sholatem:
o ma leyin,ask Tonto,Nemesis is knocking@ ur door undecided

Wish others what you wish yourself
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Olulinks(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2017
StOla:
Happy Married Life!

Doris Simeon had it all, but she just couldn't hold it down. Stella Damasus came into the picture long after the marriage to Doris had collapsed, so no one should hold any grudge against her for finding love the 3rd time with Daniel.

Infact, when Doris and Daniel fell apart, Stella was still happily married to her Nzeribe 2nd husband (I stand to be corrected).

If Jaiye Aboderin never passed away, she'll still be married to her 1st young love just like Omotola Jalade.
Lies! If Omotola is doing was Stella was doing behind Aboderin when he was alive, Omotola and his man would have long parted ways by now. Did you think the guy slumped and died for nothing? There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Omojymoh(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2017
am observing that last picture, the man will be a good wife puncher be careful.... next please
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by driand(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2017
ekanDamie:
this lady is no longer pretty to me like the first ever film she did fugitive.
I still have her then image in my head even after 15yrs.
how old are you?
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by StOla: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Olulinks:

Lies! If Omotola is doing was Stella was doing behind Aboderin when he was alive, Omotola and his man would have long parted ways by now. Did you think the guy slumped and died for nothing? There is no smoke without fire.

He was quite obese, and slumped while playing basketball with friends.

Maybe Marc Vivien Foe or Sam Okwaraji also died on the football pitch because they were having marital troubles?

Every dead husband must have had an unfaithful wife?
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by grandstar(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

She didn't steal anyone's husband. Get your facts right.
When Doris and the dude divorced, Stella was married to that younger Nzeribe chap. That someone marries a divorcees should not be the basis to always assume that party was responsible for the marriage breakup. Cheers
I deliberately scripted my statement to say,"if it was true" in case my facts were wrong.

However, I read an interview by the ex wife and your story may not be 100% right.

I'm in 100% support of a divorcee marrying, even widows remarrying.

I'm just against injustice.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by StOla: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2017
darlenese:

I'm suspecting u

Of making factual sense as opposed to baseless accusations against a woman who has found love with a single man hitherto in an unhappy marriage?
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by grandstar(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2017
MuskElon:

Proof that she snatched the man?

Thats why I said,"your action if true"

The rumour mills are strong and also the ex wife granted an interview
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by grandstar(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2017
itzemar:

let he who is without sin throw a stone... see your head like judge dreddangry

See your head like WAEC question?

Why you dey vibrate? Kneel down there and raise up both hands.

People like you have some maturity. Thanks (Proverbs 19:11)
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by grandstar(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2017
MuskElon:

Proof that she snatched the man?

Thats why I said "if true"
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by StOla: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2017
ariesbull:
Yoruba men marrying reused and used Igbo women in a bid to have begging right yet Igbo men don't touch the unmarried and unused Yoruba women

What about when Jaiye Aboderin married Stella as an under 20, then an Nzeribe who was young and never married before, married what a Yoruba man had used? Do you know how many notable Igbo men are married to Yoruba women? That you do not have such circle of friends doesn't mean you should despair.

Atleast, Daniel and Stella are both not new to marriage, they are both not new wares in the market.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by sephirothkun(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2017
grandstar:
Husband snatcher

You steal another woman's husband and destroyed her home and life.

God has hated a divorcing. Your action if true and you're unrepentant, will not go unpunished

You can't destroy what has already been destroy she simply rebuilt one lady trash is another lady's gold. Also God says you can remarry if your spouse dies so I think Stella is alright just be happy for her.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by sephirothkun(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2017
ariesbull:

Is there something you really want to share. This seems almost personal for you. We are all human beings igbo or yoruba learn to tolerate others not hate.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Those who are incomplete, must always find another who completes them. But for those who are complete, the attributes of your partner is tolerable. I see these constantly remarrying entities as weak souls scouting for completeness. I hope this one becomes the last for them. I am happy for you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ekanDamie: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its called growing ogbeni. Abi you want to force her to be forever young.
lol, I know jareh. buh she was so fine den ehn.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Max24: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Mbediogu:
Marriage institution in Nigeria is trivialized by Nollywood. They have by their films, personal lifestyles and other examples, skewed the meaning of marriage far off the religious and cultural marks that today, open minded young ones misunderstand it be a casual affair that can be taken and cancelled at will and as many times as possible. This is bad, family is the unit of society and you cannot build a solid house with fragile bricks. And think of it, they own the media. They claim to mirror society as bad as it is, but they should reflect it as good as it should be!
I disagree with u. Religion and African culture portray marriage as an end in itself which is not true. Happiness is the ultimate goal and if a woman got married to a man that daily makes her sad she has every reason to opt out. If I were a woman I won't allow any man deny me of joy in life. The women in western countries reach their peaks because they don't allow marriages tie them down . Happy, they stay, sad they leave. We will get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ekanDamie: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
driand:
how old are you?
lol. 55
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ekanDamie: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
driand:
how old are you?
lol. 55
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Mbediogu(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Max24:

I disagree with u. Religion and African culture portray marriage as an end in itself which is not true. Happiness is the ultimate goal and if a woman got married to a man that daily makes her sad she has every reason to opt out. If I were a woman I won't allow any man deny me of joy in life. The women in western countries reach their peaks because they don't allow marriages tie them down . Happy, they stay, sad they leave. We will get there someday.

Aha! there u go again. 'Happiness is the ultimate ....'. Did God mean that when he said 'increase and multiply' ? Granted that we should seek joy and happiness in all our endevours, but it cannot be sole aim of marriage. The aim is something higher and more complex. To be honest most married people (not all) have found to their chagrin that they were HAPPIER while single, but despite that people still go into marriages.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by makizee(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
The word "husband snatcher" must be the dumbest word out there..

Or is "husband" now a handbag that can be snatched..

All these kids on nairaland sef..

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by jjeeff(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Men this sweet lady after that role with R.M.D in movies I have seen ..hmm If u ask me I will say Stella got to be married to r.m.d they both goes along just fine.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Happy married life Stella and Daniel.
One cannot come to this life to come and die of high bp cos one has to stick to a partner that brings heartaches..

Abeg enjoy una life jare. Life is too short.

Am forseing more years of joy and togetherness between this couple.
God bless you both.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2017
Olulinks:

What kind of wacked mentality is this??
Must every dead husband be killed by his wife?
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' / "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.