Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,523 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. (673 Views)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) / Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by chinjo(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2017
A bus driver today February 14th 2017 knocked down an FRSC official along the Abaji- LOKOJA highway. The incident happened at about 1:30 pm today. The said FRSC official tried to stop a vehicle and as he discovered that the vehicle was on top speed, decided to leave the road for him. As he was about leaving, another vehicle that refused to stop for the other marshal, knocked him down thereby inflicting bodily injury on him. The driver with VEH REG NO PT291 AAA abandoned the bus and ran into the bush. The victim is currently receiving treatment at the University of ABUJA teaching hospital.

Re: Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2017
God see stitching like say na trouser ,am sorry but they really need guns.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by teebell999(m): 2:21am On Feb 15, 2017
chinjo:
A bus driver today February 14th 2017 knocked down an FRSC official along the Abaji- LOKOJA highway. The incident happened at about 1:30 pm today. The said FRSC official tried to stop a vehicle and as he discovered that the vehicle was on top speed, decided to leave the road for him. As he was about leaving, another vehicle that refused to stop for the other marshal, knocked him down thereby inflicting bodily injury on him. The driver with VEH REG NO PT291 AAA number abandoned the bus and tan into the bush. The victim is currently receiving treatment at the University ABUJA teaching hospital.

End time driver!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by Thecassanova: 2:58am On Feb 15, 2017
This is really sad. If you notice a driver doesn't want to stop leave the road for him cry

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
When I buy my Toyota Tundra, I will be knocking them front and back.
Stupid hungry idiots

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by chiMoni37(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
eosigwe:
When I buy my Toyota Tundra, I will be knocking them front and back.

Stupid hungry idiots
..mumu..If na ur brother
Re: Driver Knocks Down FRSC Official With His Vehicle. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
chiMoni37:
..mumu..If na ur brother
ode, FRSC, Ojota, they stole my sneakers in my car. And you expect me not to see them as hungry people. They are bloody thieves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Deporotation Of Nigerians From Europe / Here’s What Elite Vacation Spot Looks Like In Hawaii (pics) / Nigeria Gets New Airline Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.