Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! (1908 Views)

How Can I Get A Shengen Visa To Italy. Its Urgent / Please Help! Has Anyone Received Parcel Through British Aways Abuja Its Urgent! / Plz Help Me For Uk Visa....its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hi nlanders, i'm in dire nid to Travel abroad.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by ichommy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
Good ambition but 99% of travel agent are fake so beware as for study in Europe is good some of the country you list offer free tuition i wish to list the websites here but am afraid i don't want to be banned you can process everything for yourself as for the age i don't advised you to do that but as for job let me tell you the truth you can find job here you can go to the jobs section there are various job there infact there are testimony there as for the school website you search it at google cos i don't want to list my email cos NLander will think i want to scam you but one of the free tuition is NORWEGIAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY search it on google

cheers smiley
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by ayomidej(f): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
Don't put your trust in the travel agents, they will let you down badly and rip you OFF

Secondly the countries you planning to travel to, you will have problem with their languages. English is not their first language in those countries and you will need to learn the language.

Think careful into this your travelling because its not easy getting a job just like that.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Actually, i've been thinking & stil thinking about my plans. As for the language, i'll put extra effort to learn that. As for the agent ripping me of my money, impossible because he told me i won't start with a dime, even if i do, he can't run frm his shadows. I'll use RRS(Rapid Response Squard) to chase him all around Nigeria except he travel to Hell. I knw him, his family, friends and he (agent) is my cousin's friend, my cousin was d one that introduced him to me when he came to Nigeria last september. My cousin nw lives in America since 2006 when he got married to an Americana. But where im having problem is if im opportuned to get d Business VISA, for 3 or 6 months, can i within this period get a working permit? Like i said earlier, i don't mind working anywhere so far the work is legitimate. Atleast i might ve learnt abit of d language then. He even told me i might get married within my first few months. NAIRALANDER, can things be done like that? Can one on Business Visa get a working permit? Mooore Advice Plz! One Love NAIRALANDERS
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by jaybee3(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tamita:

But where im having problem is if im opportuned to get d Business VISA, for 3 or 6 months, can i within this period get a working permit?

A def NO
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by hadexman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
ichommy:

Good ambition but 99% of travel agent are fake so beware as for study in Europe is good some of the country you list offer free tuition i wish to list the websites here but am afraid i don't want to be banned you can process everything for yourself as for the age i don't advised you to do that but as for job let me tell you the truth you can find job here you can go to the jobs section there are various job there infact there are testimony there as for the school website you search it at google cos i don't want to list my email cos NLander will think i want to scam you but one of the free tuition is NORWEGIAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY search it on google

cheers smiley

Couldn't read any of your sentence embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jay bee@, can u please explain a few things about my thread? All comments will b appreciated.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
You need to apply for a work permit from your country of residence
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
Getting a working permit 4rm 9ja u knw is impossible. Go tru my explanations very wel, if by any chance i got d Business Visa, Travel out say Norway, , can i get a Working Permit with it? I learnt on Nairaland that u cannot get a Working permit with a visiting Visa. Does same applies to Business Visa too?
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by jaybee3(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tamita:

Getting a working permit 4rm 9ja u knw is impossible. Go tru my explanations very wel, if by any chance i got d Business Visa, Travel out say Norway, , can i get a Working Permit with it? I learnt on Nairaland that u cannot get a Working permit with a visiting Visa. Does same applies to Business Visa too?
Same rule applies to the business visa.
Your best bet IMO is to try and secure a student Visa and fingers crossed after completing your studies u might be able to change it to work permit
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by najayi: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
God bless you my fellow nairalanders, things are not easy as you've been told about abroad, even if you learn their language quickly. For you to settle down and get yourself together can take few months, it depends on those you settle down with. I will advise you to put your focus in Nigeria, use the 650,000 naira to start your own business, if you have it. If you are going to borrow it, you can still start something with it, and l believe by the help of God, something fulfilling will come out of it, instead of giving it to a travel agent. Things are not easy abroad as we find it easy in Nigeria, there is nothing free: you have to pray for everything. You can't live with people for so long, patapata, 3-6months might be the limit they can go mwith you, and you will be asked to go and look for you own house. You might have still be looking for job then, or just find one. Pls. think very well before you enter into it.

Love you,

Najayi.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^^
best advise so far but i am so sure the poster is going to turn deaf ears to the advice
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2009
najayi:

God bless you my fellow nairalanders, things are not easy as you've been told about abroad, even if you learn their language quickly. For you to settle down and get yourself together can take few months, it depends on those you settle down with. I will advise you to put your focus in Nigeria, use the 650,000 naira to start your own business, if you have it. If you are going to borrow it, you can still start something with it, and l believe by the help of God, something fulfilling will come out of it, instead of giving it to a travel agent. Things are not easy abroad as we find it easy in Nigeria, there is nothing free: you have to pray for everything. You can't live with people for so long, patapata, 3-6months might be the limit they can go mwith you, and you will be asked to go and look for you own house. You might have still be looking for job then, or just find one. Pls. think very well before you enter into it.

Love you,
Najayi.

Great pieces of advise, hope he reads it and take it
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by omega25red(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ poster
please be mindful of a travel agent because they have no influence in getting visas or travel documents. they will just run with your money. Pay attention to the fact that you were told that you have to go on the interview your self which means if you dont get the visa your money is gone.
If i were you i would apply for a temporay workers visa or even a bussiness myself and do all the research needed for it. Dont give anyone money for anything other than linking you with someone who will give you invitation letter everything else like applying for a visa to buying your own ticket you can do by your self
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by dapsycool(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tamita:

My fellow Nairaland, im not too Desperate traveling abroad but what will a graduate of Accountancy(HND) b doing when i travel? I finished sch since sept 2006, NYSC in 2007/2008. I've been Submiting applications in almost all d firms in lagos metropolis but has never been called upon for any interview. Though the bottom line is that i want 2 travel either to Norway, Finland, Ireland, Germany. My sister who is a Woman Police Corporal has promised to finance my trip. D problem is that i don't ve a relative nor friend in any of this countries. I met a Travel Agent who had promised to help me travel and also promised to link me up with someone in Finland,germany Norway. He told me everything will cost me 650,000:00 naira excluding flight Ticket for a Schegen Business VISA and i'll attend d interview myself. I no wan com bak wen i travel sha. The visa will last for either 3 or 6 months. Can i be able to get any job within this months whether skilled or unskilled job. I don't mind doing odd jobs like fruit picking in d desert, farming, any legal job. The agent also told me i'll have to change my age frm 28yrs to the range of 35 - 38yrs. Don't u think getting a job with that age will spell hell to me? Hw soon can i get a working permit within 3 or 6months. Fellow Nairalanders, please help me out, its very urgent. U guys should b Honest. As im sending this thread, im still looking for job. Though i intend to future my education if i can start work for my M.sc or even as a fresh student in any university to study Nursing. ABEG, MAKE UNA HELEP ME with Good advise.          

ok add me on YIM, so we can talk more about Finland or Sweden. Don't pay any agent that sum of money for a 3 months visa, when I came here I spent less than 50, 000 including visa fee and transportation to and fro Abuja, where the embassy is located, lucky me  cool
The language is kinda difficult, but I won't leave here for UK, Never!!! Wanna talk about peace, safety, cleanliness, or welfare they got it in the Scandinavian, but it's not easy anywhere, so don't get twisted, laterzzzzzzzz   cool cool
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by omega25red(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
najayi:

Love you,
Najayi.
Wonderful advice and it's true even your own brother will tell you to move because you are crampping his style and in a place like the U.S people are stll looking for jobs due to the recession so if you just come town with visa it might be hard finding a job because people that have papers are still searching for one.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ur advice is cool my fellow Nairalander, im confused because i've develop hatred 4 mysef and d country (9ja). I can't even think abt staying here to do anytin again. Im alway on the internet gathering information because i dnt want 2 be a victim of any scam or fraudsters.
Dapsycool@, that is nice of u, hw do i add u on YIM? Can i've u email if u dnt mind? kudos to u guys that want to make a human out of me. God go bless una pass oyibo people. Any comment frm u guys again will be appreciated, Honestly, i wan travel go any Scandinavian country.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by symbian03(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ohhh dude, if i was to advise you, i would tell you never to travel abroad through any travel agent. I'm not going to except one, they all are going to rip you off!!! You can gather some piece of info from them though and believe me, not all are to be believed. But believe me, paying out 650k to travel out is uncalled for.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by OAM4J: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2009
Najayi has given you the best advice there, but I doubt you would take it. But think about it, if you dont mind doing anything abroad which include farming and i guess watching toilets too, why not use the money to farm in Nigeria?

Please, be very careful of agents, I know your sister is a policewoman, but still be very careful.

If you lie about your age, it will be difficult for you to change it with the new passport. So think seriously about that.

Finally, if you must travel, i will advice you travel as a student. It is much better. Don't be lazy. Find many schools in those countries, apply to them, hopefully one of them will give you an admission, if you get admission, you can come here and get information on how to apply for your visa. You can achieve all these within 3 moths if you are not lazy.

All the best.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by ayinba1(f): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2009
@dapsy

I sent you a YIM. Please your reply would be appreciated. My interest is primarily because you said you will not leave Scandi for UK. Thanks in advance
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by rashymi1(f): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2009
my advise 2 u is that about 90% of the travelling agent re cheat
i am speaking from experience i hv been duped b4 so pls dont be a victim just
go back 2 d university & study nurse &u will see that it will be of benefit 2 u.thanks
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2009
THANKS MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. IF I MAY ASK, WHAT KIND OF ADDMISION WILL I BE OFFERED WITH HND? DO THEY VE ANY PRE-M.SC IN ANY UNIVERSITY IN NORWAY OR FINLAND? I GRADUATED WITH AN UPPER CREDIT. PLS, I WANT TO HEAR 4RM U. I THINK I'M AFRAID OF TRAVELLING THRU TRAVEL AGENTS WITH WHAT I'M READING HERE. Me i no wan com here afta my studies. EVEN IF ITS A ONE YEAR PROGRAMME. ANYONE WANT TO HELP ON HW I CAN GET THIS ADMISSION IN FINLAND, NORWAY OR SWEDEN WITH HND IN ACCOUNTING(CCGP 3:26) ? Travel Agent, "STAY CLEAR." LOVE U ALL NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by pius4luv(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2009
u can apply for a Master program in sweden through www.studera.nu,the online application is open now.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by najayi: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Is it compulsory if you have to travel, must it be Finland or Norway? Why can't you look in another direction like Canada, USA, those country they speak English as their commom language, l think you will be able to flow well because there will not be any language barrier. Education in the USA is superb, if you do your paper work very well by gaining admission into the college. And l think with your HND, you can go straight away for your Masters, if there is any prerequisite they'll need from you, it will be based on what they see on your trascript. If you have a lot of money, you can consult the college by yourself and they will help you acquire the student visa. I know it's so hard for some people in naija now but l pray that the Almighty God will remembers you. Stay more on the internet and goggle a lot of colleges especially private colleges, and not the states or the city colleges but private colleges and with your results that you siad you have in HND, l know something great will come out of it. Remember to look for accomodation, some colleges offer accomodation but that will make it more expensive. l wish you the best of luck in life.

God bless you.
Najayi.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by gshyne(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ TAMITA
Bros if u really ve d plight u claim to be facing u need to do some extensive research and d internet is not just for NAIRALAND. GOOGLE will answer most of ur questions if u can be bothered to use it. Dont waste ur sisters ''hard earned cash'' going to europe on a visiting visa cos bros u ll ve to write to ur sister to send u western union for ticket home wen ur visa runs out and u find out u could never be employed without the right visa anyway. U re an accounting graduate y not do some certifiactions eg ACCA to make urself more marketable. 
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by OAM4J: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tamita:

THANKS MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. IF I MAY ASK, WHAT KIND OF ADDMISION WILL I BE OFFERED WITH HND? DO THEY VE ANY PRE-M.SC IN ANY UNIVERSITY IN NORWAY OR FINLAND? I GRADUATED WITH AN UPPER CREDIT. PLS, I WANT TO HEAR 4RM U. I THINK I'M AFRAID OF TRAVELLING THRU TRAVEL AGENTS WITH WHAT I'M READING HERE. Me i no wan com here afta my studies. EVEN IF ITS A ONE YEAR PROGRAMME. ANYONE WANT TO HELP ON HW I CAN GET THIS ADMISSION IN FINLAND, NORWAY OR SWEDEN WITH HND IN ACCOUNTING(CCGP 3:26) ? Travel Agent, "STAY CLEAR." LOVE U ALL NAIRALANDERS.

I think you are now using your brain. There is hope for you.
Its easy to get all the information you need and do all these admission processing from the comfort of your room/cybercafe. Go online.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by hadexman(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tamita:

I don't think you are real. You have been busted in some of your other threads.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
hadexman:

I don't think you are real. You have been busted in some of your other threads.

He is not real. Noticed that long ago
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thank God i've gotten a bit of d kind of advice needed. Though i think im givin up d idea of traveling abroad. The adage that says " a word is enough for d wise" i think it's ok 4 me. Instead of some of us to try give useful info or advice like other people here do, some of us go abt finding fault in other peoples thread. First, im not spamming anyone. secondly, all i needed was a good n useful advice which some of my fellow members did n im satisfied with that. SOLOBEE is a friend i introduced here, he has his own problem, he doesn't visit d forum often because of d nature of his job.,nw some of my fellow nairalanders said i own both thread. Wat is there that i cannot discus or share in my own thread? Why will i put u TWO threads? U think 4 d fact that i dnt ve a job nw does'nt mean i'll ve have to spend d whole day in a cyber cafe spending money n time of issues not having positive impact in my life. Thanks 4 all the Fault n good advice.Believe me or not, SOLOBEE is a friend n really needs his own kind of help. 4 me, busting me or not has nothing positive or negative to add up to my life. Think abt what u can do or help u could render n not always trying to find fault in other peoples thread. THANK U AND GOD BLESS U ALL MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by hadexman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tamita:

Thank God i've gotten a bit of d kind of advice needed. Though i think im givin up d idea of traveling abroad. The adage that says " a word is enough for d wise" i think it's ok 4 me. Instead of some of us to try give useful info or advice like other people here do, some of us go abt finding fault in other peoples thread. First, im not spamming anyone. secondly, all i needed was a good n useful advice which some of my fellow members did n im satisfied with that. SOLOBEE is a friend i introduced here, he has his own problem, he doesn't visit d forum often because of d nature of his job.,nw some of my fellow nairalanders said i own both thread. Wat is there that i cannot discus or share in my own thread? Why will i put u TWO threads? U think 4 d fact that i dnt ve a job nw does'nt mean i'll ve have to spend d whole day in a cyber cafe spending money n time of issues not having positive impact in my life. Thanks 4 all the Fault n good advice.Believe me or not, SOLOBEE is a friend n really needs his own kind of help. 4 me, busting me or not has nothing positive or negative to add up to my life. Think abt what u can do or help u could render n not always trying to find fault in other peoples thread. THANK U AND GOD BLESS U ALL MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS.

No one is finding fault, both you and your friend's story looks alike. Anyway, since you have got what you are looking for, then so be it. Enjoy your Xmas
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by asiwaju: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
Well,i think this is Mr Smoothman or another smoothman buddies,they are not for real.

Asiwaju.
Re: Abeg, Read This, Its Urgent! by iz2much: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
run away as fast as your leg can carry you, take my advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Or Germany - Which Is A Better Country For Prospective emigrants?? / See Where He Lives In Port Harcourt, Nyesom Wike's Village (pics) / International Passport Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.