Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

International Passport Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Wahala (1920 Views)

Passport Wahala / International Passport Wahala / Passport Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport Wahala by Archiever22: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have applied for my new passport since early August this year and I haven't receive any message about when I will get it

The guy that we did capturing together said that he has to pay extra 35k before he can get his own.

Meanwhile, I don't have any money to process it out.

Pls I need help or connection on how to get it.
Re: International Passport Wahala by Blinggirly: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: International Passport Wahala by mechoau(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Archiever22:
I have applied for my new passport since early August this year and I haven't receive any message about when I will get it

The guy that we did capturing together said that he has to pay extra 35k before he can get his own.

Which location did you apply? I renewed my old passport( @ ikoyi office ) in late October despite having wrong names on my NIN which I rectified and it’s out since November, though 64pages/ 5yrs.
Re: International Passport Wahala by Enddy50ty(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2021
mechoau:

Which location did you apply? I renewed my old passport( @ ikoyi office ) in late October despite having wrong names on my NIN which I rectified and it’s out since November, though 64pages/ 5yrs.

64 Pages / 5 years how much did you pay?
Official payments or through inside contact?
Re: International Passport Wahala by mechoau(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Enddy50ty:

64 Pages / 5 years how much did you pay?
Official payments or through inside contact?

I did it through a high hierarchy immigration officer 60k Bcus my old passport hasn’t expired till may 2022 and it won’t cover my visa that’s the reason why I paid much Bcus my passport is still valid

1 Like

Re: International Passport Wahala by lookingfly: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Archiever22:

I did capturing and collected mine within 2 days. 64 pages 5 yrs in Abuja but small extra money left my hands though grin
Re: International Passport Wahala by Archiever22: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
I am so much afraid here cos they didn't ask for our NIN at the immigration office.
Re: International Passport Wahala by Archiever22: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
lookingfly:
I did capturing and collected mine within 2 days. 64 pages 5 yrs in Abuja but small extra money left my hands though grin
when I haven't collected 32 pages since August... problem dey this useless country.
Re: International Passport Wahala by lookingfly: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2021
Archiever22:
when I haven't collected 32 pages since August... problem dey this useless country.
32 pages is not readily available. You should have paid for 64 pages for speedy processing if you had got the information of 32 pages. 64 is easier to get now.
Re: International Passport Wahala by Archiever22: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2021
lookingfly:
32 pages is not readily available. You should have paid for 64 pages for speedy processing if you had got the information of 32 pages. 64 is easier to get now.
ohhh my God!!!! This is really bad menh..
Re: International Passport Wahala by mane48: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
How much is 64 pages guys
Re: International Passport Wahala by lookingfly: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Archiever22:
ohhh my God!!!! This is really bad menh..
na naija we de
Re: International Passport Wahala by Archiever22: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
lookingfly:
na naija we de
what can I do?

1 Like

Re: International Passport Wahala by lookingfly: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Archiever22:
what can I do?
I think you may need to get one if those officer's that would help you trace and push your file.
Re: International Passport Wahala by JoHustler(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Archiever22:

I was an article online that an extra fee has to be paid to receive it but I don't know how the process goes neither do I have the connection to receive it.
I applied for mine around June this year and haven't received any call or message about when it can be received, the immigration officer is not even helping matters at all.
I also need help or connection on how to receive it please.
Did the guy tell you the process he used to pay the extra 35k?
Re: International Passport Wahala by JoHustler(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Archiever22:

I applied for mine around June and I haven't received a call or message about when it can be received, this is very tiring for me honestly
I saw an article online that an extra fee has to be paid in order to receive it faster but I don't have the connection or someone to help out with that, and the immigration officer is not even helping matters at all
Please I need help or anybody with connection or someone that can advise me on what to do
Re: International Passport Wahala by Archiever22: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
JoHustler:
I applied for mine around June and I haven't received a call or message about when it can be received, this is very tiring for me honestly
I saw an article online that an extra fee has to be paid in order to receive it faster but I don't have the connection or someone to help out with that, and the immigration officer is not even helping matters at all
Please I need help or anybody with connection or someone that can advise me on what to do
I have finally received mine by March. I didn't pay any extra fee.
Re: International Passport Wahala by cybernaut(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2022
How long will it takes to get mine if I apply from the month of April now
Re: International Passport Wahala by Cjexcel91(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2022
lookingfly:

Can you link me up with the officer please?
Re: International Passport Wahala by lookingfly: 7:13am On May 02, 2022
Cjexcel91:

Can you link me up with the officer please?
send me a dm
Re: International Passport Wahala by Sammybabelious: 8:04am On May 02, 2022
Good morning fam..
Plus I have an issue at hand, I did my int passport about 5 years ago , it got expired Dec 2021, I used my hubby surname then ,before we decided to used a compound name.(something like Adewale -Praise,) now I want to renew my passport, they said I can only renew with the surname not the compound name,I have done all documentations concerning the new name, eg newspaper publication, court affidavit, NIN,Bank accounts, experts pls help.what will I do?
Does it entail me to start all over with the Change of name again?

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On How Long It Takes To Get A Work Permit In The U.k? / Any Nigerian In Bangladesh? / 103 Years Old Woman Becomes U.S. Citizen After Entering The Country At Age 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.